Biden Admin announces nearly $64 million in additional Humanitarian Assistance for Afghanistan. It is a good deal

In the end, it seems Biden Admin did bargain a good deal, less than a million for one American.

The Taliban will have to buy more ammunition once they exhaust the $88 Billion in military supplies they are now using against the people of Afghanistan.

I suppose China will pay them for all that American Technology we left behind so they can reverse engineer it.

So I am not worried about Faux Xiden now propping up The Taliban like Obama Bin Lying Propped up the Ayatollah Assahollah.

Plenty of US Tax Dollars borrowed from The Chinese to hand out to everyone, and someone has to pay for the weapons to start WWIII in the ME.

May as well be us.

Last edited:
64 million? Wow, that's probably less than a months worth that every president including Trump dumped in for no good reason.
Deplorables have no concern for you. It is just how far they will go in a nasty time. Should they watch Jimmy Kimmel's non aborted chromosome deficient child get sexually abused and then slowly killed as per prog rules? I still do not understand how Kimmel could do the Man Show and Adam Corolla can be opposite in beliefs. I sure hope they are both not shills. And I have no right to accuse Corolla.

Deplorables have no concern for you. It is just how far they will go in a nasty time. Should they watch Jimmy Kimmel's non aborted chromosome deficient child get sexually abused and then slowly killed as per prog rules? I still do not understand how Kimmel could do the Man Show and Adam Corolla can be opposite in beliefs. I sure hope they are both not shills. And I have no right to accuse Corolla.
Folks, this is why you don't do acid on a Monday morning.

It is not even DEBATABLE.

JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN gave the Taliban $100 billion worth of US weapons and hardware.

Come at me, commies. What you pinkos got?

For you , yes.
I think Joe Biden's brain for him probably feels like it's on acid every day.

Look a Squirrel!

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back