Biden: 200 billion dollars for "free" preschool in next Pork bill

The problems with these stupid government programs come from many directions. The first being 3-4 year olds need a lot of parent time to develope and the parents need that time too to set a healthy relationship with the child. Second it puts pressure on the parents to get their kid started in school, and it’s easy since every parent thinks they have a really smart kid and it takes a few years for them to realize they have spawned a turnip. But they won’t blame themselves or the kid. Hell no it’s the schools fault because they didn’t spend enough money to make their booger eater a doctor. And of course teachers, their unions and democrat politicians will agree and trot out Penelope Paint Chip as a prime example of a wasted life because you assholes won’t spend more money, and you hate children.

It’s just another cynical democrat power grab.

THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT!!

THE WORKING POOR MOTHERS DON'T GET TO SPEND TIME AT HOME WITH THEIR CHILDREN BECAUSE THERE IS NO PAID FAMILY LEAVE, AND NO JOB SECURITY IF THEY MUST TAKE TIME OFF WORK FOR ANY REASON:

• Good quality child care costs upwards of $200 per week, per child for toddler care
  • It's cheaper to provide pre-school/daycare programs than welfare for poor families
  • Early childhood education will help give children in poor neighbourhoods a jump start on learning
  • Nutritional programs in pre-school/daycare programs will help allieviate need for SNAP benefits
  • Lack of quality affordable daycare is the greatest barrier for low income women upgrading their education, skills, or even going out to work full-time.

I had the opportunity to walk through many inner city public schools for a contract bid I was putting together when the Obamunist installed this program. What I saw was basically a taxpayer funded daycare for those who don’t work. It was sad.

Of course it is. The USA is the only first world country in the world that spends LESS money to educate the children of the poor, than the children of the rich. Republicans want inner city kids to be uneducated and good for nothing, so they can point to what failures they are, and continue to deny them opportunities.

Republicans are determined to create a permanent underclass of poorly educated, low skill minority workers, for a 21st Century economy.

Nothing fails the nation like a Republican government.

But leftists like Racial Jungle *Joe have been promising to fix it for 40 years.

Those are NOT Democratic talking points. Those are the facts of education in the USA. You're spouting right wing propaganda about union teacher's "indoctrinating" children in leftist education camps. Fuck man - do you read the idiocies you regurgitate.

You address NOTHING that I said.. And you INVENTED shit I didn't say.. You can't deny what I wrote in any meaningful way,.. Let's break this down to a 7th level for your reading comp and honesty level.

REFUTE or DISCUSS the following assertion that you called "right wing prop"...

And the UNIONS have stood DIRECTLY in the path of EXPANDING Advanced Placement, parental choice, UNIFORM TESTING and "on-line" learning...

Are you here to debate or just demagogue? Demogoguery IS the highest form of regurgitation ya know....

I was in Cali when Jerry Brown proposed a "military academy" in Oakland and got pounded into the ground by the radical left for it.. He persevered, and the LINE OF black parents APPLYING for that school was 12 times larger than the number of slots.. It featured uniforms, extended hours and year. And it was NOT mere babysitting. It was to instill a trust and love for learning... Teachers there worked twice as hard as any other public school..

Teachers unions LED the protests.. On the principle of NOT having choice and valuing "equity of outcomes" over academics...
Interesting, and something that I did not know about.

One of my parents' biggest threats to me when I got out of line was "shape up, or we're going to send you to a military school."

Which was kind of weird considering that half of the schools that I attended were on Air Force bases where they beat us like slaves.

There's a reason for the term "military brats" :auiqs.jpg:It's a universal truth that you cant LIKE learning if you have no self-discipline.. And I dont mean that gnarly drill sgt in you face kinda learning...

In Africa, where they learned that wildlife protection was LUCRATIVE and rewarding from attracting tourists, they had a problem with young bull elephants getting out of line - they introduced a small number of mature male elephants and fixed their "attitude".. Similar to Big Brother/Big Sisters or other human inventions.

ACTUALLY self-esteem beats manufactured self-esteem every time..

When education FOCUSES on GUILT and equity -- without teaching kids to enrich THEMSELVES in meaningful ways -- it's not likely to PRODUCE any value in learning..

The administration said the historic investment would benefit 5 million children

Christ almighty that's $40,000 per child wtf?. Dems are clearly skimming money for PORK!

Aint about "the children" silly.. There's a lot of mouths to feed when you create a whole new govt paid industry..

Kids need development time to learn to cope with their OWN environments. And taking them out of sub-par situations for 5 or 6 hours a day is only gonna ADD to their confusion..

It's "child-care".. So now they can FUND IT TWICE !!!!!!!!!!! One mountain of money for Pre-K and a matching mountain of money for "child care"... Gonna have a new Rocky Mtn range of wealthy babysitters...

BTW, Pedo Joe should not be allowed near children.

Like most people, I've known some weird cats in my life, but never seen anybody do what Dementia did to kids he didn't even know. Could you imagine if Trump did anything close to that?

It was only a few years ago the left was posting this picture, as if a child sitting on her fathers lap was indicative of something weird going on.

Unknown.jpeg

Yet they excuse the multiple really weird things by Dementia Joe.

There's a reason for the term "military brats" :auiqs.jpg:It's a universal truth that you cant LIKE learning if you have no self-discipline.. And I dont mean that gnarly drill sgt in you face kinda learning...
Excuse me while I snip this out before the elephants and stuff (cool story btw). Having grown up as a military brat, and an only child, if you want to add insult to insult, I saw that the military discipline did not foster self discipline in the students. It seemed to foster rebellion.

My Dad always wanted us to live off-base as much as possible. During those times, I saw self discipline in my fellow students, because they lived in a civilian world and not the Holy Hell of the military.

Excuse me while I snip this out before the elephants and stuff (cool story btw). Having grown up as a military brat, and an only child, if you want to add insult to insult, I saw that the military discipline did not foster self discipline in the students. It seemed to foster rebellion.

My Dad always wanted us to live off-base as much as possible. During those times, I saw self discipline in my fellow students, because they lived in a civilian world and not the Holy Hell of the military.

Discipline should become SELF discipline eventually.. If not, you're doing it all wrong. And I'm kinda thinking that the civilian public school might be attractive for teen angst and freedom, but also, public schools are now run like penal colonies anyways. That's a large reason I left Cali as my daughter was headed to HSchool.. Because they COULDN'T trust kids to make self-informed judgements, the "RULES" were down-right repressive.. No lockers for instance because "privacy and convenience just wasn't in the cards. No UNIFORMS, but they would dictate the colors you could wear. And Gawd help ya if you questioned anything in the indoctrinations they were teaching..

I think military academies have a rational basis for some demographics.. That MISTRUST of the students just sends the wrong message.

Came to Tennessee where 6 yr olds are driving electric trucks over the meadows, 12 year olds driving ATVs and walking around with rifles.. My parents allowed me to pilot train at 16 and shoot competitive matches.. Stuff LIKE THAT fosters the self-discipline for learning..

Discipline should become SELF discipline eventually.. If not, you're doing it all wrong. And I'm kinda thinking that the civilian public school might be attractive for teen angst and freedom, but also, public schools are now run like penal colonies anyways. That's a large reason I left Cali as my daughter was headed to HSchool.. Because they COULDN'T trust kids to make self-informed judgements, the "RULES" were down-right repressive.. No lockers for instance because "privacy and convenience just wasn't in the cards. No UNIFORMS, but they would dictate the colors you could wear. And Gawd help ya if you questioned anything in the indoctrinations they were teaching..

I think military academies have a rational basis for some demographics.. That MISTRUST of the students just sends the wrong message.

Came to Tennessee where 6 yr olds are driving electric trucks over the meadows, 12 year olds driving ATVs and walking around with rifles.. My parents allowed me to pilot train at 16 and shoot competitive matches.. Stuff LIKE THAT fosters the self-discipline for learning..
I agree with what you are telling me and can't help but notice that things are way different from my class of '73. I was also attending a civilian HS in Nebraska, which would be much more like Tennessee than California. Having to give up lockers and walking around with everything in a backpack like a beast of burden isn't something that I have experienced. But, they only have to haul it out to the minivan when they get picked up daily.

Every now and then, I actually see a young student that appears to be walking home from school, like a beast of burden. Probably a future leader.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden will call for free preschool for all 3- and 4-year-old children, a $200 billion investment to be rolled out as part of his sweeping American Families Plan being unveiled Wednesday in an address to Congress.

The administration said the historic investment would benefit 5 million children and save the average family $13,000. It calls for providing federal funds to help the states offer preschool, with teachers and other employees earning $15 an hour.

“These investments will give American children a head start and pave the way for the best-educated generation in U.S. history,” the administration said.

The new details are part of Biden’s $1 trillion-plus package, an ambitious next phase of his massive infrastructure investment program, this one focused on so-called human infrastructure — child care, health care, education and other core aspects of the household architecture that undergird everyday life for countless Americans.

Ah yes, typical Democrat spending. So where are many of these children now? They are at daycare centers.

So what Biden wants to do is steer money away from the private market and entrepreneurs to the local teachers who's unions contribute heavily to the Democrat party. The icing on the cake of course is that it will create more government dependents. If you like your "free" daycare, you better not vote Republican you young parents.

I guess the entire public school indoctrination is not enough. Now we need to teach these tiny minds full of mush critical race theory before they even truly understand what races really are.

So here you go unions. Biden is sending you a thank you gift of 200 billions dollars of taxpayer money.
As we move closer and closer to the Cloward-Piven collapse.

Forum List

Back