Biased Political Poll Getting Answers They Want

ClaireH

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2020
Midwest US
“How would you rate the Biden-Harris Administration and Congressional Democrats’ handling of the COVID-19 pandemic so far?
Choices:
1. Excellent
2. Very Good
3. Good
4. Okay
5. Unsure

I welcome comments from all posters who can shed more light about how polling orgs use polls- just like this one

Even if I were a stringent Democrat, I would be up in arms about the dishonesty of such pollsters and their trickery.

Is this thread showing? It doesn’t seem to be the case:( that’s what I get for trying to start a thread!

Not all response categories are covered like. No categories for Above Excellent or Right Hand of God. What gives? It slants so far to the right it's ........

Not all response categories are covered like. No categories for Above Excellent or Right Hand of God. What gives. It slants so far to the right it's ........
Well in my opinion blind boo this poll slants far left, there aren’t any choices at all even for libertarian views in my opinion much less right. But who cares about where my thread went, it’s the fact that it was cast out as if it was an illegitimate post which it is not, it’s factual. So, to borrow your phrase, what gives?

Wanted to add I do appreciate your response because at least I know somebody saw it thanks:)

Joe Biden said he would crush covid not the economy...he has done the complete opposite...he has more deaths from covid than most of the free world and our economy is failing.....

I don't see a very poor on your list of options so I will insert one here....

6. Very Poor

“How would you rate the Biden-Harris Administration and Congressional Democrats’ handling of the COVID-19 pandemic so far?
Choices:
1. Excellent
2. Very Good
3. Good
4. Okay
5. Unsure

I welcome comments from all posters who can shed more light about how polling orgs use polls- just like this one

Even if I were a stringent Democrat, I would be up in arms about the dishonesty of such pollsters and their trickery.

I've always said you can get almost any result you want on a poll by how the question is framed.

Joe Biden said he would crush covid not the economy...he has done the complete opposite...he has more deaths from covid than most of the free world and our economy is failing.....

I don't see a very poor on your list of options so I will insert one here....

6. Very Poor
Thanks for the necessary and most accurate addition. You would at least think that a polling organization wouldn’t be so obvious with their “most negative” critique option being “unsure”. I can only hope that the more of this intentional deception that goes on, that more Dem moderates will open their eyes and see this crap!

Last edited:
The polls that are for real are not talked about on the legacy media....
todays Mammoth poll on Joe Biden says he has an approval rating of....wait for it...35%....
Lowest approval in modern day presidential history and the legacy media says nothing....

Last edited:
Not all response categories are covered like. No categories for Above Excellent or Right Hand of God. What gives? It slants so far to the right it's ........

Of course not, but a second grader knows that when giving an opinion poll you don't limit the answers to varying degrees of positivity and no negative options.

Of course, you also knew that when you replied, so what was your point, exactly, or didn't you actually have one?

The polls that are for real are not talked about on the legacy media....
Mammoth poll Joe has an approval rating of....wait for it...35%....
Lowest approval in modern day presidential history and the legacy media says nothing....
I received that polling question in my inbox, which is interesting because I don’t get on polling websites. Instead of pitching it to my garbage bin, I decided to open it up and low and behold… there lies the truth of the polling manipulation and the biased measures they take to get the results they want.

I was aware that it’s easy to manipulate a question in any poll by the wording, but I didn’t really consider how much corruptive pollsters can limit the answers to give it all positive reviews!

I received that polling question in my inbox, which is interesting because I don’t get on polling websites. Instead of pitching it to my garbage bin, I decided to open it up and low and behold… there lies the truth of the polling manipulation and the biased measures they take to get the results they want.

I was aware that it’s easy to manipulate a question in any poll by the wording, but I didn’t really consider how much corruptive pollsters can limit the answers to give it all positive reviews!
I know...I don't get it...maybe Trump getting elected has sent the media and the pollsters off the deep end...I don't know but we had better start getting the unslanted truth from the media or the media will die a slow death....

Well in my opinion blind boo this poll slants far left, there aren’t any choices at all even for libertarian views in my opinion much less right. But who cares about where my thread went, it’s the fact that it was cast out as if it was an illegitimate post which it is not, it’s factual. So, to borrow your phrase, what gives?

Wanted to add I do appreciate your response because at least I know somebody saw it thanks:)
There is no way to tell how it slants, or even the results. All I get following the link is a 404 error.

Of course not, but a second grader knows that when giving an opinion poll you don't limit the answers to varying degrees of positivity and no negative options.

Of course, you also knew that when you replied, so what was your point, exactly, or didn't you actually have one?
I'm not sure about any of that. just being a smartass.

I'm just glad we have polls to tell us just how we feel........

I think they lie to us because they know the truth will turn dems into republicans or at least turn them away...we see it here...the more bad news we get on Biden the fewer posts we see here from Biden voters....

There is no way to tell how it slants, or even the results. All I get following the link is a 404 error.

D-Triple-C​

• the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
  • the official campaign arm of the Democrats in the House of Representatives
  • the only political committee in the country whose principal mission is to support Democratic House candidates every step of the way to fortify and expand our new Democratic Majority
This is the group that was running the poll that ClaireH was referring to...obviously they broomed it off of their site...

I know...I don't get it...maybe Trump getting elected has sent the media and the pollsters off the deep end...I don't know but we had better start getting the unslanted truth from the media or the media will die a slow death....
Call me a person who holds on to hope a little more than to negatively charged reality, but I do think in all sectors, including science, truth will win. As we know, it’s going to take a long battle and many more of us regular folks standing up for it and demanding it. Full boycotts on all media sources lacing their wares with lies to promote agendas. Full boycotts on specific corporations who support political falsehoods. I’m afraid it’s going to have to get a little worse (obvious to the doubters and gullible) before our country has a complete turnaround.

One thing is obvious to all with open minds and eyes, Biden’s handlers could not be doing any worse than back to back to back failures.

D-Triple-C​

• the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
  • the official campaign arm of the Democrats in the House of Representatives
  • the only political committee in the country whose principal mission is to support Democratic House candidates every step of the way to fortify and expand our new Democratic Majority
This is the group that was running the poll that ClaireH was referring to...obviously they broomed it off of their site...
Oh thanks a lot rambunctious, I just copied and pasted and deleted the “excess” that led to opening the questionnaire: which former first lady did you like the best and the choice was Michelle Obama or Melania Trump.

Forum List

Back