Bi-Polar Bradshaw criticizes Coach Tomlin

Tomlin only outcoached Harbaugh yesterday, which was the best game of the season so far that I saw! And I was only watching the game because my son is a die-hard Steelers fan.

Bradshaw is entitled to his opinion; however, I believe his opinion is off-base concerning Tomlin. We haven't had a losing season since he has taken the helm.

Tomlin only outcoached Harbaugh yesterday, which was the best game of the season so far that I saw! And I was only watching the game because my son is a die-hard Steelers fan.

The first and last drives of that game were the two best drives of the entire Steeler season. After Brown scored with his 'Go Go Gadget' arm, my house erupted into cheers and shots were poured for everyone. What a game!

Ravens' running back Dixon was power running most of the game, and Harbaugh gave up on giving the ball to him mid-4th quarter. Stupid on Harbaughs' part.

Ravens' running back Dixon was power running most of the game, and Harbaugh gave up on giving the ball to him mid-4th quarter. Stupid on Harbaughs' part.

I found that odd as well. When the Ravens went up and left 1:18 on the clock with two timeouts, I looked at my brother and said; "They left too much time on the clock. We've got this shit."

Bradshaw dissed Chuck Nola by not attending his funeral. Bradshaw is a clown, but I still have his 1976 Super Bowl jersey in my closet.
I ran into Bart Starr at the Milwaukee airport and he autographed my daughters football.
Franco Harris is still a fixture around town here in Pittsburgh and a nicer guy you cannot meet. He is accommodating nag and accessible.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Bradshaw dissed Chuck Nola by not attending his funeral. Bradshaw is a clown, but I still have his 1976 Super Bowl jersey in my closet.
I remember he was very bitter with Noll for something like not being brought back late in his career or something like that by him i did not know he was THAT bitter toward him though.lol

Flacko will get em next yr ...Count on it........

Perhaps. In the meantime he'll playing golf while we are hosting a playoff game.

Baltimore is a great city, but I hate their football team. lol

Yeah its a stupid name for a team,the city should sue the NFL to have the rights to have them called the Colts again. i wont call them anything other than baltimore colts.i just call the ravens the indianapolis ravens,if the world was not so fucked up and corrupt thats the way they WOULD right a wrong now.

Forum List

Back