San Francisco 49ers at "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This link says it all how TRUE forty niner and "LA" Ram fans as myself,will get excited about this game regardless of the two teams records or poor play on the field :thup::clap2::dance:

Montrovant if you are reading this you are NOT a true Niners fan since you said them being back in LA means nothing to you.:rolleyes: No TRUE Niner fan would make such an incredible ignorant and asinine comment like that:rolleyes: so this is to you-:funnyface:

The TRUE niner fans a a few years back when it was obvious the Rams were coming back" a fact so many idiots here could not grasp even though it was so obvious from the facts i laid out even a child could have figured it out.:rolleyes:" they of course refused to look at the evidence like the stupid trolls they are.

Practice Report 12/20: Renewing the California Rivalry
The Rams and 49ers are one of the NFL’s oldest and most competitive rivalries. The first matchup came Oct. 1, 1950 with the L.A. Rams defeating San Francisco 35-14 at Kezar Stadium up in the Bay Area.

After 133 regular-season games — and one playoff game — the 49ers hold a slight three-game advantage in matchup record: 67-64-3.

With Saturday being the first contest in Southern California between the two teams since the Rams’ recent relocation, this game carries plenty of weight for L.A. And that’s despite the struggles and records of both teams heading into Week 16.

Hopefully respectful of what the history of the rivalry and, really, the NFL means. WELL DONE.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Getting back to the topic,even the true forty niner fans realise how important it is that the Rams are back in LA where they belong.:thup: Here is the evidence. many of my LA contacts and fellow Ram fans out there on the west coast told me that a game they went to in SAN FRAN a few years ago when it became pretty clear the Rams were coming back to LA,they the NINERS fans were ALL in the stadium chanting out BEAT LA,BEAT LA.:up: CLASSIC gesture by the niner fans.:thup::clap2:

THEY wanted the Rams back in LA as badly as the LA RAMS fans in southern california e did since unlike you,THEY understand the importance of that California rivalry being back.:clap2::dance:

This is a great article of what i have been saying the past two years how it is VITAL that the Rams are back in LA.Like so many other LA Ram fans I know in california,a year ago,this matchup would have met NOTHING to me.ZERO.

This excellent,informative well written article says EXACTLY what I been saying that last three years how it was IMPERATIVE and vital for the Rams to be back in LA this year,that true Niner and Rams fans are EXCITED about this game regardless of their records since they understand the history and rivalry of these CALIFORNIA teams.:banana::dance::clap2: a year ago,Most niner and Ram fans could have cared less about this game this year.:thup:

Here is it spelling out EXACTLY how the Rams/niners rivalry is FINALLY back and how Ram and Niner fans alike are excited about this game tomorrow same as me. It says EXACTLY whaT i been saying the last three years how it was very important for the Rams to be back in LA this year.:dance::clap2::udaman:

Even the years when the Rams were very good in that dump in stank louis when they had Kurt Warner and marshall faulk and were the greatest show on turf,then they faced the Niners back then,those two teams playing met NOTHING to me whatsoever rightly so.

most sports fans here are so ignorant and such stupid idiots I wont expect THEM to understand how this article is such a great article and how true it is since they are such idiots they did not even care one bit at all about the biggest sports story of the century which has now been replaced by the Cubs winning the world series I have to grudgingly admit.:(

anyways this great article so much sums up what i been saying the past two years why it is so important the Rams are back in LA.:thup:

a year ago,this game would have met NOTHING to me.Now I am excited about tomorrows game REGARDLESS of the records of these two teams or how horrible they have been on the field as any TRUE Niners or LOS ANGELES Ram fan is.:thup:

The Rams were allowed to wear their LA colors twice this year at home games.this will be ANOTHER reason LA fans are excited about this game cause this is the second game they will be wearing them.good choice for the right opponent.:thup:

15622183_10153943761685981_7287252389461710667_n.jpg

here is is Baby.the Rams/niners CALIFORNIA rivalry back.ahhhh the memories.:dance:Best running back ever.accept Jim brown I would have to admit grudingly.:up:

Eric-Dickerson-wants-the-Rams-to-return-to-L-A-750x400.jpg

Last edited:
I expect the Rams to have a great game against the LWNJ QB and the LBQT team from the gay area.

Gurley will run for 120 yards and 2 TD's. He'll look like the number one draft pick.

Goff will have a perfect game: 300 Yards passing, and 2 TD's with no INT's. He'll look like the number one draft pick.

the Defense will step up and hold the America hating 49ers to ZERO points. They'll sack the LBQT LWNJ QB 12 times. The last sack will snap his cervical spine and permanently end his lousy career. Maybe he can spend the rest of his days with a "real" handicap? Not just the "horror" of being a partially black multi millionaire who plays a fucking game for work.

It will be a great start for the post-Fishfucker era!

:rofl:

Merry Christmas!

This link says it all how TRUE forty niner and "LA" Ram fans as myself,will get excited about this game regardless of the two teams records or poor play on the field :thup::clap2::dance:

Montrovant if you are reading this you are NOT a true Niners fan since you said them being back in LA means nothing to you.:rolleyes: No TRUE Niner fan would make such an incredible ignorant and asinine comment like that:rolleyes: so this is to you-:funnyface:

The TRUE niner fans a a few years back when it was obvious the Rams were coming back" a fact so many idiots here could not grasp even though it was so obvious from the facts i laid out even a child could have figured it out.:rolleyes:" they of course refused to look at the evidence like the stupid trolls they are.

The Rams and 49ers are one of the NFL’s oldest and most competitive rivalries. The first matchup came Oct. 1, 1950 with the L.A. Rams defeating San Francisco 35-14 at Kezar Stadium up in the Bay Area.

After 133 regular-season games — and one playoff game — the 49ers hold a slight three-game advantage in matchup record: 67-64-3.

With Saturday being the first contest in Southern California between the two teams since the Rams’ recent relocation, this game carries plenty of weight for L.A. And that’s despite the struggles and records of both teams heading into Week 16.

Hopefully respectful of what the history of the rivalry and, really, the NFL means. WELL DONE.

Getting back to the topic,even the true forty niner fans realise how important it is that the Rams are back in LA where they belong.:thup: Here is the evidence. many of my LA contacts and fellow Ram fans out there on the west coast told me that a game they went to in SAN FRAN a few years ago when it became pretty clear the Rams were coming back to LA,they the NINERS fans were ALL in the stadium chanting out BEAT LA,BEAT LA.:up: CLASSIC gesture by the niner fans.:thup::clap2:

THEY wanted the Rams back in LA as badly as the LA RAMS fans in southern california e did since unlike you,THEY understand the importance of that California rivalry being back.:clap2::dance:

This is a great article of what i have been saying the past two years how it is VITAL that the Rams are back in LA.Like so many other LA Ram fans I know in california,a year ago,this matchup would have met NOTHING to me.ZERO.

This excellent,informative well written article says EXACTLY what I been saying that last three years how it was IMPERATIVE and vital for the Rams to be back in LA this year,that true Niner and Rams fans are EXCITED about this game regardless of their records since they understand the history and rivalry of these CALIFORNIA teams.:banana::dance::clap2: a year ago,Most niner and Ram fans could have cared less about this game this year.:thup:

Here is it spelling out EXACTLY how the Rams/niners rivalry is FINALLY back and how Ram and Niner fans alike are excited about this game tomorrow same as me. It says EXACTLY whaT i been saying the last three years how it was very important for the Rams to be back in LA this year.:dance::clap2::udaman:

Even the years when the Rams were very good in that dump in stank louis when they had Kurt Warner and marshall faulk and were the greatest show on turf,then they faced the Niners back then,those two teams playing met NOTHING to me whatsoever rightly so.

most sports fans here are so ignorant and such stupid idiots I wont expect THEM to understand how this article is such a great article and how true it is since they are such idiots they did not even care one bit at all about the biggest sports story of the century which has now been replaced by the Cubs winning the world series I have to grudgingly admit.:(

anyways this great article so much sums up what i been saying the past two years why it is so important the Rams are back in LA.:thup:

a year ago,this game would have met NOTHING to me.Now I am excited about tomorrows game REGARDLESS of the records of these two teams or how horrible they have been on the field as any TRUE Niners or LOS ANGELES Ram fan is.:thup:

The Rams were allowed to wear their LA colors twice this year at home games.this will be ANOTHER reason LA fans are excited about this game cause this is the second game they will be wearing them.good choice for the right opponent.:thup:

here is is Baby.the Rams/niners CALIFORNIA rivalry back.ahhhh the memories.:dance:Best running back ever.accept Jim brown I would have to admit grudingly.:up:

It'll be nice to see them in their classic colors again. Hope they go back to them permanently and ditch those awful metallic colors. Hope they put the smackdown on the whiners.

It'll be nice to see them in their classic colors again. Hope they go back to them permanently and ditch those awful metallic colors. Hope they put the smackdown on the whiners.

well unforunately they have to wait another two years before they can go back to these colors.some stupid NFL rule BS.:mad: but did you read the link? that was the thing that I liked most about that article was it was saying the same thing i had been saying the past three years how it was imperative for the rams to be back in LA this year cause the california rivalry is back which has been dead for 21 years.

I know it might have kept the team from getting the #1 draft pick, since the Browns also won, but I'm happy the Niners got the win. I'm not sure how I feel about going for 2 to win at the end, instead of taking the extra point for a tie. Actually, considering how bad kickers have been this year, I'm glad they went for 2. In a season they had only won 1 game, screw it, try for the win. :)

I know it might have kept the team from getting the #1 draft pick, since the Browns also won, but I'm happy the Niners got the win. I'm not sure how I feel about going for 2 to win at the end, instead of taking the extra point for a tie. Actually, considering how bad kickers have been this year, I'm glad they went for 2. In a season they had only won 1 game, screw it, try for the win. :)

Always play to win, you will get the second pick, with Cleveland picking ahead of you, you know they will screw it up. So in reality, you will have the number one pick.

So in reality, you will have the number one pick.

You haven't seen Trent Baalke in action, have you?

His drafting is the reason they are so utterly crappy these days.

So in reality, you will have the number one pick.

You haven't seen Trent Baalke in action, have you?

His drafting is the reason they are so utterly crappy these days.

Yes, but he is making a reference to Cleveland. It's hard to be worse than them for bad management decisions. :p

Looks like you missed my post there Montrovant that you are not a real TRUE Niners fan,you are a fake fan because a real TRUE Niners fan would be estatic about the Rams being back in LA same as the LA fans are.I know you remember when you said it doesnt matter to you a few months ago FAKE fan:funnyface:

About a three years ago when it became obvious that the Rams were coming back to LA,at a game in SF when the Rams were there,there were NINER fans in the stadium chanting out BEAT LA,BEAT LA.:up: Now THOSE niner fans are TRUE Niner fans because THEY realise how imperative and vital it was to have the Rams back in LA this year.:thup:

which is everybody posting here seems to have gotten the wrong impression on that this thread was created to talk about the game who would win,on the CONTRARY.as this link that I am posting AGAIN shows,it was created to show how important and VITAL it was for the Rams to be back in LA this year.

Did you watch the game? if so,then you heard THEM talk about it as well saying what I been saying that past three years that with the Rams back in LA,the california rivalry is back.they said what i been saying these last couple years tha even a year like this when both teams are horrible,the rivalry for the fans of both cities is still there and they both still get excited about theses two teams playing same as I did this whole week.:thup:

here is the link again,you might want to watch the video as well because the rams coach talks about how he tried to let the younger players know of their history and tradition.:thup:

Last edited:

Looks like you missed my post there Montrovant that you are not a real TRUE Niners fan,you are a fake fan because a real TRUE Niners fan would be estatic about the Rams being back in LA same as the LA fans are.I know you remember when you said it doesnt matter to you a few months ago FAKE fan:funnyface:

About a three years ago when it became obvious that the Rams were coming back to LA,at a game in SF when the Rams were there,there were NINER fans in the stadium chanting out BEAT LA,BEAT LA.:up: Now THOSE niner fans are TRUE Niner fans because THEY realise how imperative and vital it was to have the Rams back in LA this year.:thup:

which is everybody posting here seems to have gotten the wrong impression on that this thread was created to talk about the game who would win,on the CONTRARY.as this link that I am posting AGAIN shows,it was created to show how important and VITAL it was for the Rams to be back in LA this year.

Did you watch the game? if so,then you heard THEM talk about it as well saying what I been saying that past three years that with the Rams back in LA,the california rivalry is back.they said what i been saying these last couple years tha even a year like this when both teams are horrible,the rivalry for the fans of both cities is still there and they both still get excited about theses two teams playing same as I did this whole week.:thup:

here is the link again,you might want to watch the video as well because the rams coach talks about how he tried to let the younger players know of their history and tradition.:thup:

The Rams and Niners haven't had much of a rivalry for years. It was overtaken by the Niners/Seahawks while Harbaugh was coach. Now, with the Rams and Niners both being terrible, renewing the rivalry is just about the only thing going for either team. :lol:

The Rams and Niners haven't had much of a rivalry for years. It was overtaken by the Niners/Seahawks while Harbaugh was coach. Now, with the Rams and Niners both being terrible, renewing the rivalry is just about the only thing going for either team. :lol:

yeah when they left,the Niners had to find the seahawks as their new rival but thats why it is so great they are back because the announcers were saying the EXACT SAME THING in that game i been saying the last few years that with the Rams back in LA now,the rivalry is renewed,they EVEN said what i been saying the last couple years that even in a year like this year or last year when BOTH teams have been terrible,the rivalry is back.Its the same thing for the fans of both those cities as it is for the fans of the packers and bears or chiefs and raiders,doe not matter if it is a year when BOTH those teams are terrible,the fans get excited about those matchups of those two teams cause of the rivalry and history they have with each other. Its no different with the niners and Rams.:thup:

PLUS not only that but the rivalry the Rams had with the cowboys and vikings is back as well,the Rams were always in the playoffs in the 70's every year so back then they played the vikings and cowboys in many playoff games. Boriller a viking fan acknowledged it how the rams and vikings rivalry is back earlier in the years when the rams faced them the vikings in a pre season game.:thup: now it makes sense WHY the NFL had them face both the cowboys and vikings in the pre season was because of that.:thup:

unfortunatly i agree with you that the Rams dont have much to look forward to going into next season.how could they blow that game against the niners especially with a two touchdown lead?:mad:

Man i cannot believe that a hole GM of the Rams did not listen to me.I said take Wentz,take Wentz. everybody i spoke to in LA wanted him as well. I am afraid you are right that he just does not look like an NFL quarrterback where wentz DOES.:mad:

Forum List

Back