Bi-partisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on cruel puppy experiments

I bet growing up Fauci was the kid burning ants with a magnifying glass while the other kids were playing sports

1635281302327.png

The face of COVID for the left is a fucking Dr. Mengele.

Just wonderful.

You lefties are some sick motherfuckers. You condone puppy torture.

If you do not condemn it, you condone it.

SILENCE IS VIOLENCE!

Liberals will over look this tragedy. I wish I could have five minutes with Fauci. I'd beat the crap out of him.
Watch some of the episodes of "I survived", and think back about how leftist liberals are sympathetic to some of the worst heinous criminal's in history. Look at the sentencing some of these evil bastards get. Talk about sickening. When you hear a leftist whining over a death row inmate maybe feeling a little discomfort getting the jab, then fall back to these victim's horrific stories, and then just think about how vile a leftist is when they try to defend the indefensible way to much these days.

I see, funding under Trump wasn't actually funded under Trump. You are no better than those who pretend Fauci did not lie. This is why we can not get anything accomplished anywhere.
Yes we could. Stop Spending. Open the Economy. Learn to LIVE with COVID and stop the panic..

Testing on Animals unfortunately has to happen... FDA insists on it for human testing...

This is a vaccine which could give huge relief to millions...

Saying that animal testing should be humane and the University is the ones responsible there... Have serious doubts about the source of the cruelty..

Anyway this is just another hit job on Fauci which has little to no merit..
Torturing these puppies didn't have to happen.

Green New Deal.---BTW--The Democrats got their asses KICKED tonite. Lets Go Brandon!

There is no new green new deal. Corporate D of the Obama/Hillary variety lost in Virginia. Good.

So can we agree you were full of crap with your statement?

Millions of new regulations? Can you list them?
Yeah, like someone took the time to read the 5000 page ACA bill, you know the one Pelosi said just sign it, and they'll read it later ? Ain't nobody falling for your bullcrap.

Yeah, like someone took the time to read the 5000 page ACA bill, you know the one Pelosi said just sign it, and they'll read it later ? Ain't nobody falling for your bullcrap.

That's not something new and yes it has been read by now.

That's not something new and yes it has been read by now.
Was just illustrating your line of questions, otherwise as being rhetorical, and just downright redundant. Since the Clinton's and the Obama's bullcrap stay in the Whitehouse, many pain induced regulations were either added too, created or funded by political hacks who wanted to see this nation crushed under the weight of it all.

Can't very well "fundementally change" anything unless you are a government wuss that has an ax to grind first.

Forum List

Back