BHObama -- Latest Tea Party Convert...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
This is just Nixonesque.. The guy is in denial about his responsibilities...

Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies - Washington Times

On Obamacare’s faulty rollout, Mr. Obama said part of the problem was that the federal government is poorly organized. “The challenge, I think, that we have going forward is not so much my personal management style or particular issues around White House organization. We have these big agencies, some of which are outdated, some of which are not designed properly.

Not HIS fault.. It's BIG BLOATED POORLY ORGANIZED AND PERFORMING GOVERNMENT..
Gee thanx BO.. That'll make an excellent ad for the Libertarian Party in 2014 and beyond....

Tea Party should send him a Patriot Costume for his next interviews...

Didn't maobama say he was going to fix all that bad organization crap in 08, 5 years in charge and it's still not his fault. Lying assed bastard.

Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies - Washington Times

On Obamacare’s faulty rollout, Mr. Obama said part of the problem was that the federal government is poorly organized. “The challenge, I think, that we have going forward is not so much my personal management style or particular issues around White House organization. We have these big agencies, some of which are outdated, some of which are not designed properly.

Gee thanx BO.. That'll make an excellent ad for the Libertarian Party in 2014 and beyond....

And so we put them in charge of our precious health insurance.

I wonder how many undereducated morons on the left are now starting to understand just what a crock of shyt this is.

Obama has never accepted blame for anything. He's got Harry Reid out there now, stating Obama didn't lie when he stated over 40 times that Americans could keep their insurance if they liked it.

It's ALWAYS someone else's fault. I am surprised he hasn't brought up G.W. Bush as the "blamee" for Obamacare yet.

BLAME-BUSH-BUCK-STOPS-HERE-OBAMA-CARTOONS-TOTUSBLOG.jpg

Last edited:

I wonder how many undereducated morons on the left are now starting to understand just what a crock of shyt this is.

The youth at Harvard have a bad taste in their mouths about Obama right now, but not surprisingly--they don't know much about Obamacare. They're just learning now.

This is the same guy that wants MORE "big, outdated, badly designed" govt agencies.
He only sees the downside of bigger govt when it can't perform the miracles he's blessed upon us ...

Where did he think all that competence and brilliance WAS LOCATED in Washington DC???

At 1600 Penn. Ave ???

:mad:

Last edited:
Well --- where are the defenders of the indefensible? SURELY -- Obama suck-ups are gonna agree on how inefficient Big Govt is the reason this Admin cant function.. Right?

Well no.

He's been saying that since the beginning.

He wanted to consolidate agencies and remove redundancies.

One of the first things he did was comport the Government student loan program and remove banks. You guys had a fit. But it saved millions and ran better.

The ACA does ALOT of that too. And it's been saving money.

You just catching on now?

:lol:

Only the most extreme of liberals persist in calling Obamacare by a meaningless acronym. Well, at least 2/3rds of it are without meaning. It IS an "act" - albeit a pathetic one.

What's even worse, is the very same people who made the choice of the piss poor web site, are the very ones who are writing up the regulations for it.

Last edited:

Well no.

One of the first things he did was comport the Government student loan program and remove banks. You guys had a fit. But it saved millions and ran better.

That's hysterical stuff man.. Ya got some more??

He's the CHIEF MANAGEMENT OFFICER of this nation.. And he's only complaining because NOW --- he's gotta deflect blame from his own incompetence. AND his unfailing Leftist Belief in the COMPETENCE and BRILLIANCE of the Federal beast..

You understand that last part dontcha?

Last edited:
You guys must have been to busy yelling "Kenyan Muslim Communist Fascist Witchdoctor" to listen to anything the guy was saying:

Obama Seeks Power to Reorganize Agencies
By Roger Runningen & Hans Nichols - 2012-01-13T16:55:08Z

President Barack Obama called on Congress to give him authority to streamline the executive branch and make it easier for businesses to tap government resources by consolidating six agencies dealing with trade and commerce.

The reorganization would affect the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, the Export-Import Bank, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, the Trade and Development Agency and the Small Business Administration. Obama said today that in the short term, he would elevate the SBA administrator to Cabinet-level status.

“We live in a 21st-century economy, but we’ve still got a government organized for the 20th century,” Obama said in remarks at the White House. “With this authority, we could help businesses grow, save businesses time and save taxpayer dollars.”

The election-year proposal was released as the Republicans seeking to challenge him in November are promising to shrink the size of government and cut spending.

Don Stewart, a spokesman for Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, said Obama’s proposal will get “careful review” once the White House provides further details.

“Americans want a government that’s simpler, streamlined and secure,” Stewart said. “So after presiding over one of the largest expansions of government in history, and a year after raising the issue in his last State of the Union, it’s interesting to see the president finally acknowledge that Washington is out of control.”
Obama Seeks Power to Reorganize Agencies - Bloomberg

The government is poorly organized. If he were king it would be better organized. He shouldn't really have to get support for his decision when his will should be law.

How close is he to a total insane meltdown?

Well no.

That's hysterical stuff man.. Ya got some more??

He's the CHIEF MANAGEMENT OFFICER of this nation.. And he's only complaining because NOW --- he's gotta deflect blame from his own incompetence.

You think the Government of the United States is like a corporation eh?

So when does he get to fire Congressmen and Senators..

:eusa_shifty:

:lmao:

He is right. The federal government procurement process is a disaster. It is going to take a long time to straighten out that mess. Low Bid is not necessarily the way to go....

His solution?

Throw more money at it, add more staff and make it BIGGER! That will fix it.

Immie

Only the most extreme of liberals persist in calling Obamacare by a meaningless acronym. Well, at least 2/3rds of it are without meaning. It IS an "act" - albeit a pathetic one.

They call it ACA instead of Obamacare because they don't want to own it!

No,,,,because it is the Affordable Care Act. You came up with Obamacare cause you can't remember acronyms....:lol:

They call it ACA instead of Obamacare because they don't want to own it!

No,,,,because it is the Affordable Care Act. You came up with Obamacare cause you can't remember acronyms....:lol:

Democrats own Obamacare!

Shout it from the rooftops everday between now and the mid-terms...............:thewave:

Forum List

Back