Bezos exposes Pecker

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5c5cbc8b25000034037f2535.jpeg

Jeff Bezos Says National Enquirer Exec Threatened To Publish ā€˜Dick Pickā€™

The Enquirer, which operates under American Media Inc., allegedly threatened to publish 10 embarrassing photos.

David Pecker, the chief executive of American Media Inc., which publishes the National Enquirer, threatened to publish embarrassing photos of Jeff Bezos if The Washington Post didnā€™t stop investigating Peckerā€™s company, according to the Amazon CEO.

Bezos revealed the alleged threat, which was sent through AMI chief content officer Dylan Howard, in blog post published to Medium on Thursday.

In an alleged letter Bezos included in his post, Dylan Howard, the head of the Enquirer, said its paper had obtained a ā€œdick pickā€ of Bezos, as well as nine other images.

This story is developing. Check back for updates.

Sounds threatening to me! What do you think?

NOTE: I give HuffPost credit for the clever thread title from their home page.

Last edited:
And when he has to soon hand the keys to Amazon over to his EX WIFE he will be starting a new career as a Bond Villain in the remake of Dr. No. as Dr. No.

The Enquirer, which operates under American Media Inc., allegedly threatened to publish 10 embarrassing photos.

David Pecker, the chief executive of American Media Inc., which publishes the National Enquirer, threatened to publish embarrassing photos of Jeff Bezos if The Washington Post didnā€™t stop investigating Peckerā€™s company, according to the Amazon CEO.

Bezos revealed the alleged threat, which was sent through AMI chief content officer Dylan Howard, in blog post published to Medium on Thursday.

In an alleged letter Bezos included in his post, Dylan Howard, the head of the Enquirer, said its paper had obtained a ā€œdick pickā€ of Bezos, as well as nine other images.

Are these the same people who covered up the DrumpF Nasty deeds? I feel this should kill the rag. I feel Bezos will not be Orange or hung like a toad.

Cool. If I send in a dick pic, will they publish it? It takes so long to send them to people one at a time.

I find that your picture of a Make America Great Again hat, would, by you liberals, be considered same as the Southern White Democrat Hood.One is clearly a representative of how everyone white, black, brown, yellow all can be great, while the other one was used to terrorize the people of color. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal..

Oh, and I say that Jeffies little penis is as fair game as Carlos Danger's is..

GREAT HEADLINE.

Made me LOL.

Thanks.

:04:

Bezos should use shell corporations to buy national enquirer, then release all the trump stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

I wonder if Pecker was doing a favor for his good buddy that President

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And when he has to soon hand the keys to Amazon over to his EX WIFE he will be starting a new career as a Bond Villain in the remake of Dr. No. as Dr. No.

Oh shit.....he looks just like him....lol

Jo

Why would he have to give up the keys to Amazon? You are really not a very smart person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Washington redskin,
Nothing burger

Cool. If I send in a dick pic, will they publish it? It takes so long to send them to people one at a time.

Does Stomy have the great Douche pecker photo collection?

Wait... WTF?

View attachment 244702

She probably does but she already owes Trump about 500K..... And now Avenatti
is suing her for back pay...so ummmm.

She's gonna have to shake some serious booty.

Jo

It has been reported that Bezos' girlfriend's brother may have leaked the pictures to the National Enquirer - who is also a big Trump supporter. Interesting...

Forum List

Back