Beware of Media Sanitizing Anti-Semitism with Phony “Jewish Sources

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

As pointed out in the linked article, anti-Zionism IS Jew-hating anti-Semitism. I point this out because there are a few loony tunes floating around this message board who try to distinguish themselves as not anti-Semitic, but merely anti-Zionist. Jews everywhere overwhelming support the state of Israel. You cannot separate Jews from Zionism. There is no nobility in supporting the Hamas led “Palestinian” people over the Jewish state.

Same tired Fake News ,
Make up a conclusion and then tell us it is true .But . as the overwhelming number of Zionists have no Semite DNA your suggestion is untrue

Fake News

Same tired Fake News ,
Make up a conclusion and then tell us it is true .But . as the overwhelming number of Zionists have no Semite DNA your suggestion is untrue

Fake News
Luiza ---you are making it all too clear that you did not pass grammar school general science

As pointed out in the linked article, anti-Zionism IS Jew-hating anti-Semitism. I point this out because there are a few loony tunes floating around this message board who try to distinguish themselves as not anti-Semitic, but merely anti-Zionist. Jews everywhere overwhelming support the state of Israel. You cannot separate Jews from Zionism. There is no nobility in supporting the Hamas led “Palestinian” people over the Jewish state.
beware!

Same tired Fake News ,

Fake News
Why is it all the "Anti-Zionists" are terrorizing Jewish people in America, huh?

I think they all need a bullet through their skulls. Nazi shitbags is what they are.

That includes "Pro-Palestinian" idiots too. They gotta go away for this to be anything similar to the America I grew up in.

You can't be terrorizing Jews in America. That's unAmerican.

Having a hot pastrami on rye with mustard made by a Jew..that's American.

Not giving a fuck if they're Jewish..that's American.

Defending them against Muslim assface goat lovers...that's American.

Last edited:
Luiza ---you are making it all too clear that you did not pass grammar school general science

Being a Chosen one, I was blessed with natural abilities and I am ashamed to say that the rare occasions I was admonished was when I failed to obtain a Distinction .

Of course the Facts hurt .
You have been lied to for thousands of years and that's the beauty of conditioning -- done early and properly it is little different from Imprinting .
You would fight and die to preserve what you have been conditioned to believe .

Being a Chosen one, I was blessed with natural abilities and I am ashamed to say that the rare occasions I was admonished was when I failed to obtain a Distinction .

Of course the Facts hurt .
You have been lied to for thousands of years and that's the beauty of conditioning -- done early and properly it is little different from Imprinting .
You would fight and die to preserve what you have been conditioned to believe .
you have no grasp of simple MENDELIAN GENETICS---Mendel was not a jew

Forum List

Back