Better candidates mean better results

You didnt let me post mine. How is that 50+%? The majority hate the job hes doing. Are you obamas bitch or something? Runaway.

I never said it was 50%+.

And frankly, mine is pretty definitive- it includes all the respected polling groups.
You disagreed when i said majority hate obama and you even posted proof of that. Wheres the problem?

You disagreed when i said majority hate obama and you even posted proof of that. Wheres the problem?

disapproval doesn't mean "hate".
Presidents that suck get thrown out like the trash and forgotten about. Whats the difference?

Well, the difference is Obama will complete two terms and probably be considered pretty well by historians.

SO he lost the Senate. So did Reagan. So did Bush, so did Clinton, so did Ike.

I think the Democrats and Republicans can do something here if (a) Obama is willing to do a Clinton and (b) the Tea Partiers find their place quietly.

The last time this country was really purring was when Clinton was in the White House and the GOP controlled Congress.

As I always say, equilibrium.

Did you forget the part of that "equilibrium" where the Congress impeached Clinton over a blow job, even though 70% of the country thought it was a horrible idea?

Or when they shut down the government?

Like I said, I really don't think the GOP will show that much restraint. I don't think they are capable of it.

Again, it wasn't over a blowjob, it was about lying under oath. While admittedly I didn't think it rose to the level of impeachment, he did lie. under oath.

Again, it wasn't over a blowjob, it was about lying under oath. While admittedly I didn't think it rose to the level of impeachment, he did lie. under oath.

He lied about a blowjob.

and frankly, if you spend 70 million dollars digging for dirt and the worst thing you can come up with is "he lied about a blow job", that's not saying m uch.

Now, lying about a country having WMD's, starting a war, killing thousands of people, meh, that's no big deal.

but lying about a blow job. Wow.

He lied about a blowjob.

and frankly, if you spend 70 million dollars digging for dirt and the worst thing you can come up with is "he lied about a blow job", that's not saying m uch.

Now, lying about a country having WMD's, starting a war, killing thousands of people, meh, that's no big deal.

but lying about a blow job. Wow.

Lying under oath is lying under oath, the subject matter is irrelevant.

Its an actual crime. Impeachable? Probably not, THAT's where the subject matter becomes relevant. But the man lied, under oath.

And forgetting the blowjob angle, he was the fucking president of the USA and he had an affair, with an intern, at the white house, with a fucking Long Island "4".

disapproval doesn't mean "hate".
Presidents that suck get thrown out like the trash and forgotten about. Whats the difference?

Well, the difference is Obama will complete two terms and probably be considered pretty well by historians.

SO he lost the Senate. So did Reagan. So did Bush, so did Clinton, so did Ike.
no he lost the most seats 69 of any president since truman. Hes a fucking disaster. Fyi clinton lost his party 49 second most since truman.

Its an actual crime. Impeachable? Probably not, THAT's where the subject matter becomes relevant. But the man lied, under oath.

And forgetting the blowjob angle, he was the fucking president of the USA and he had an affair, with an intern, at the white house, with a fucking Long Island "4".

You know, most people lie in court, don't you? That's why perjury prosecutions are kind of rare.

So what, he had an affair. So do 50% of married people. Do you really think that Clinton was the first president to have a mistress?

Looking around the internet this morning, it seems pretty clear that the GOP did a much, much better job of picking candidates this time around.

I was wrong - I can't think of any stupid, foot-in-mouth gaffes that derailed critical campaigns, and I was assuming there would be at least two or three.

And the person being credited for much of the improvement? Mitch McConnell.

The hardcore righties may want to pay attention to this.

I can't find much fault with any of the candidates that Republicans ran. I might not agree with them politically, but for the most part, they were sold, credible candidates

A key was avoiding Tea Party candidates in the primaries and "legitimate rape" "I am not a witch" distractions

Last edited:

You know, most people lie in court, don't you? That's why perjury prosecutions are kind of rare.

So what, he had an affair. So do 50% of married people. Do you really think that Clinton was the first president to have a mistress?

This was a proven lie. big difference.

But I am not surprised you give people passes as long as they align with your political beliefs. Typical progressive.

Yes, presidents have had mistresses, but Clinton got caught. Don't get caught.

This was a proven lie. big difference.

But I am not surprised you give people passes as long as they align with your political beliefs. Typical progressive.

Yes, presidents have had mistresses, but Clinton got caught. Don't get caught.

Or don't waste 70 million dollars of the tax-payer's hard earned money on a panty-sniffing investigation.

Forum List

Back