Betsy DeVos says 12 days remaining are 3 weeks to many!

Of coarse. But by doing it now she gets off the hook of having to vote for Amendment 25*. That's why they're all leaving. Can't vote if you're not there. Courageous.

* asked for comment deVos protested, "I'm only one person, I can't vote for 25 Amendments"
You mean of course?

You moonbats need an education secretary, obviously.

NO, I mean exactly what I spelled. FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT, Dimbulb.
You misspelled a word, Poindexter. Go back to your government school.

NO I FUCKING DID NOT. Go read the first post I ever made here, Jackwagon. I told everybuddy I wuz gonna do that. If you can't figger it out you're just fuggin' stoopid.
Okay, I looked. You don't mention any such intention. Did you mean your second post?

Chin up, Laddie. Your inability to spell "course" might get you a job as Education Secretary. You can be in charge of course work.

Last edited:
That wicked witch of the East enjoyed Trump while she was abusing the Dept. of Ed...

And here I was under the impression that Sidney Powell was the Wicked Witch of the East - Might there be two?
Powell is the damn monkey in charge of the other flying monkeys.

Which begs the question: Do Krackens fly? :D

11n2x2.jpg
Only when they are flying away from a night in bed with Ms. Powell...

Of coarse. But by doing it now she gets off the hook of having to vote for Amendment 25*. That's why they're all leaving. Can't vote if you're not there. Courageous.

* asked for comment deVos protested, "I'm only one person, I can't vote for 25 Amendments"
You mean of course?

You moonbats need an education secretary, obviously.

NO, I mean exactly what I spelled. FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT, Dimbulb.
You misspelled a word, Poindexter. Go back to your government school.

NO I FUCKING DID NOT. Go read the first post I ever made here, Jackwagon. I told everybuddy I wuz gonna do that. If you can't figger it out you're just fuggin' stoopid.
Okay, I looked. You don't mention any such intention. Did you mean your second post?

Chin up, Laddie. Your inability to spell "course" might get you a job as Education Secretary.

SMGDFH

Ewe mussed bee new hear. Har two be leave your rilly this ignerant. May be yew took a coarse.

Forum List

Back