Betsy DeVos says 12 days remaining are 3 weeks to many!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Explaining her decision to quit as Secretary of Education with only twelve days left in Donald J. Trump’s term, Betsy DeVos said that “twelve days are three weeks too many.”​
“In this case, I did what I always do when I have to make a decision,” DeVos told reporters. “I did the math.”​
DeVos said that she took out paper and pencil to figure out “just how many weeks twelve days really is. It was basic geometry.”​
Once she realized that twelve days was the same as three weeks, “I decided I couldn’t stay that long.”​
As she packed up her office, she said that she was proud of her tenure as Secretary of Education. “I started in 2017, and now it’s 2021,” she said. “It’s been a great six years.”​

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Explaining her decision to quit as Secretary of Education with only twelve days left in Donald J. Trump’s term, Betsy DeVos said that “twelve days are three weeks too many.”​
“In this case, I did what I always do when I have to make a decision,” DeVos told reporters. “I did the math.”​
DeVos said that she took out paper and pencil to figure out “just how many weeks twelve days really is. It was basic geometry.”​
Once she realized that twelve days was the same as three weeks, “I decided I couldn’t stay that long.”​
As she packed up her office, she said that she was proud of her tenure as Secretary of Education. “I started in 2017, and now it’s 2021,” she said. “It’s been a great six years.”​

Too little too late. Should have resigned long ago.

Too little too late. Should have resigned long ago.

Of coarse. But by doing it now she gets off the hook of having to vote for Amendment 25*. That's why they're all leaving. Can't vote if you're not there. Courageous.

* asked for comment deVos protested, "I'm only one person, I can't vote for 25 Amendments"

Of coarse. But by doing it now she gets off the hook of having to vote for Amendment 25*. That's why they're all leaving. Can't vote if you're not there. Courageous.

* asked for comment deVos protested, "I'm only one person, I can't vote for 25 Amendments"
You mean of course?

You moonbats need an education secretary, obviously.

You mean of course?

NO, I mean exactly what I spelled. FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT, Dimbulb.

You mean of course?

You misspelled a word, Poindexter. Go back to your government school.

That wicked witch of the East enjoyed Trump while she was abusing the Dept. of Ed...

And here I was under the impression that Sidney Powell was the Wicked Witch of the East - Might there be two?
Powell is the damn monkey in charge of the other flying monkeys.

Which begs the question: Do Krackens fly? :D

11n2x2.jpg

That wicked witch of the East enjoyed Trump while she was abusing the Dept. of Ed...

And here I was under the impression that Sidney Powell was the Wicked Witch of the East - Might there be two?

Cindy Dyslexia just got sued for over a billion-with-a-B by Dominion.

She's expecting to be cross examined by Hugo Chávez' corpse.

I understand Hugo's corpse is one tough cross examiner - Perhaps even tougher than Rudy and Sid COMBINED!! :laughing0301:

You mean of course?

You misspelled a word, Poindexter. Go back to your government school.

NO I FUCKING DID NOT. Go read the first post I ever made here, Jackwagon. I told everybuddy I wuz gonna do that. If you can't figger it out you're just fuggin' stoopid.

Cindy Dyslexia just got sued for over a billion-with-a-B by Dominion.

She's expecting to be cross examined by Hugo Chávez' corpse.

I understand Hugo's corpse is one tough cross examiner - Perhaps even tougher than Rudy and Sid COMBINED!! :laughing0301:

He's staying at the Four Seasons Total Crematorium for the duration.

Forum List

Back