Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not.

devos%2Bbetsy%2Bwetsy.gif

as I keep tellingnyou Devos has a background in education

So the major qualification is to be a "friend of public education". That's not much.

No, the major qualification is a solid track record in the field of education.

Betsy Wetsy's only qualification was her family donating 200 million to Republicans and her hatred for public education.

Betsy DeVos Says It's 'Possible' Her Family Has Donated $200M To Republicans
That's not what you said. The statement was, "Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education", to which you replied, "No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not." It's pretty clear that the only standard you were applying to Hussein was whether he was a "friend of public education" or not. Can you point to a "solid track record in the field of education" for Hussein?

A background in public education isn't a prerequisite to being POTUS. It damn well SHOULD be for the freaking Secretary of Education. In addition, Obama was a law professor at University of Chicago Law School.
If clinton, obama and trump can be commander in chief of the armed forces without ever having worn the uniform then Devos can be sec of education

you are comparing apples to oranges. The reason that you have a cabinet is because the POTUS cannot be an expert on everything, but their cabinet members are supposed to be in the area they are over.

For many years we served for free.

When?

If you can’t understand substance you are dishonest mainly because you can’t win an argument.. accept defeat no one Agrees with your views

I should not need to decipher your post because you are a functioning illiterate. Grammar is not hard. If you go back and get your GED they will help you with it.
Won’t help your dishonesty lol haha, I type fine you can’t Handle the truth. So you say “ohhh you spelled that wrong so what you said means nothing” lol

So, when did US military members serve for free. What years did those "many years" encompass?
What was the military budget for troops in 1773?

Facts About the Continental Army during the American Revolution

Army Pay
Soldiers were promised a pay of $29 per month, a small fortune for the time.
1773? Lol

For many years we served for free.

When?

If you can’t understand substance you are dishonest mainly because you can’t win an argument.. accept defeat no one Agrees with your views

I should not need to decipher your post because you are a functioning illiterate. Grammar is not hard. If you go back and get your GED they will help you with it.
Won’t help your dishonesty lol haha, I type fine you can’t Handle the truth. So you say “ohhh you spelled that wrong so what you said means nothing” lol

So, when did US military members serve for free. What years did those "many years" encompass?

Army Pay
On paper, a soldier was supposed to be supplied with one pound of meat, one pound of bread and three pints of dried vegetables each day as well as a pint of milk and a quart of cider or spruce beer. This rarely happened. The army typically had to forage for food and often went hungry.

Army Pay
Soldiers were promised a pay of $29 per month, a small fortune for the time. Many of the colonies maintained their own currencies and exchange rates. The Continental dollar was almost worthless. Congress often lacked the funds to pay the soldiers, who remained true to the cause of liberty despite the hardships.
Like I said many weren’t paid

When?

Army Pay
On paper, a soldier was supposed to be supplied with one pound of meat, one pound of bread and three pints of dried vegetables each day as well as a pint of milk and a quart of cider or spruce beer. This rarely happened. The army typically had to forage for food and often went hungry.

Army Pay
Soldiers were promised a pay of $29 per month, a small fortune for the time. Many of the colonies maintained their own currencies and exchange rates. The Continental dollar was almost worthless. Congress often lacked the funds to pay the soldiers, who remained true to the cause of liberty despite the hardships.

But they were not working for free, they were working for a promise of future pay, and even that was not by design.

Do you really, honestly think that every member of the US military should be doing it for free?

Army Pay

Army Pay

But they were not working for free, they were working for a promise of future pay, and even that was not by design.

Do you really, honestly think that every member of the US military should be doing it for free?
Ohh where does it say future pay? Lol did they get a IOU? Lol your a dumb ass, we should have no standing armies only Militia, private Militia

Army Pay

Army Pay

Ohh where does it say future pay? Lol did they get a IOU? Lol your a dumb ass, we should have no standing armies only Militia, private Militia

Yes they did.

Good job Betsy. The Federal Government should not be involved in public education. That is a state function.

Army Pay

Army Pay

Yes they did.
Link?

So the major qualification is to be a "friend of public education". That's not much.

Betsy Wetsy's only qualification was her family donating 200 million to Republicans and her hatred for public education.

That's not what you said. The statement was, "Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education", to which you replied, "No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not." It's pretty clear that the only standard you were applying to Hussein was whether he was a "friend of public education" or not. Can you point to a "solid track record in the field of education" for Hussein?

A background in public education isn't a prerequisite to being POTUS. It damn well SHOULD be for the freaking Secretary of Education. In addition, Obama was a law professor at University of Chicago Law School.
If clinton, obama and trump can be commander in chief of the armed forces without ever having worn the uniform then Devos can be sec of education

you are comparing apples to oranges. The reason that you have a cabinet is because the POTUS cannot be an expert on everything, but their cabinet members are supposed to be in the area they are over.
What expertise does one need to waste taxpayer money on a useless bureaucracy?

Both the Bachelors and Masters were awarded by private universities, not public. You know the very thing you are championing.
Good now pay for it .. stop stealing money because you served. I do it for free

Already done. Paid for by the GI Bill that I paid into 20 years before I used it.

All you do for free is suck up your welfare checks.
That was subsided you loser now pay up

It was payment for services rendered. A concept you have never experienced. Lots of companies do it. My wife got her BSN via her employer paying for it and my daughter is doing the same thing now. Had you graduated high school you too could have these opportunities.
No you served America to benefit your self.. i would have served for no charge

Loser troll.

Already done. Paid for by the GI Bill that I paid into 20 years before I used it.

It was payment for services rendered. A concept you have never experienced. Lots of companies do it. My wife got her BSN via her employer paying for it and my daughter is doing the same thing now. Had you graduated high school you too could have these opportunities.

Loser troll.
So full of hate, why don’t you come to northern ave today talk that yap

Loser troll.
The innerweb irony meter just exploded.

Loser troll.
So full of hate, why don’t you come to northern ave today talk that yap

How’s the weather in San Francisco today?

The reason that there is a cabinet is because the POTUS cannot be an expert on everything, but their cabinet members are supposed to be in the area they are over.

Betsy D bought the job of Secretary of education for a 9.5 million dollar donation to Trump. she has no degree, never taught or worked in any public school, or even a private one. she owns a collection agency that collects student debt. Don't you just wish you could afford to buy your self or your children a nice high government job just like Betsy?

If you can afford to "buy a high government job", why would you "buy one" where you were being paid a small fraction of what you earned in the free market?

Our educational system is failing. Why are you opposed to trying new and better ideas?

FBI: Hillary too stupid to know classified information when she fell over it!
GOWDY: [...] Clinton said ‘I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. Was that true?
COMEY: There was classified material e-mail.
GOWDY: [...] Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails, thousands that were not returned.
In a later exchange with Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) Comey said Clinton wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand what information was classified and what wasn’t.

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

Yep - Good ol' Howdy Gowdy - 9 Ben Ghazi investigations at a taxpayer cost of tens of millions, and literally ... NOTHING.

No wonder he's gone .. Pure embarrassment!

Nothing-I-have-nothing-Trey-Gowdy.jpg

The reason that there is a cabinet is because the POTUS cannot be an expert on everything, but their cabinet members are supposed to be in the area they are over.

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was addressing his lack of experience as an executive. We have three branches of government, Legislative, Judicial, and EXECUTIVE. An executive is someone who oversees an entire operation. That's why Senators seldom make a good president, they have no leadership qualities. The biggest thing President Obama had ever managed was an ACORN meeting, which was shut down for voter fraud. And the Chicago Annenberg Foundation with his good friend and Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers which was a total failure.

All the opposition to her displayed here is not because of her hands-on experience or not, but rather that she'll succeed and further the use of school vouchers and charter schools to improve our education system.

Forum List

Back