Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

Keep up the great work Betsy! Thank you for school choice coking soon

Kids are going to be doing coke in school? what the fuck? What is wrong with you?
Huh?

View attachment 297533
There you go with that photo shop,, “things , that” lol which one? Lol

With each post you prove that you are indeed a functioning illiterate
Ok democrat lol

Oh by the way Obama & Ayers were not good friends. Another one one of your fucking lies. My God,.do you ever tell the truth?

So you're in intentional denial. You know the truth, and deny everything. I've provided facts from reliable sources along with working links. You provided NOTHING but you hurl childish insults with nothing supporting your falsehoods. Impressive!

Obama and Bill Ayers: Together from the Beginning
BY BERNIE QUIGLEY - 09/24/08 08:25 AM EDT

Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois state Senate was launched at a famous fundraiser and kickoff for the campaign at a 1995 gathering at the house of Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, says Kurtz.

The current State Senator was retiring and was recruiting Obama to run for her seat. She invited him to a meeting that happened to be at the Ayer's home.

See , you wered just caught being a stupid, lying fuck once again.

"Between 1995 and 1999, Obama led the CAC, which was founded by Ayers, and remained on the board until 2001."

Face it, would you admit to being a close friend of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn if you had political aspirations? Don't forget, after claiming that the Rev. Jeremiah Wright was like a member of their family, Obama threw him under the bus too.
I have served on boards with many people. It didn't make them my friend.

I have been a political gatherings at people's homes. It does not make them friends.

You people are too stupid to be alive.

Yeah but did any of 'em write a book for you? :)

2jwfac.jpg
Got damn mike Robinson turned in to a girl lo

All you people are freaking out because of Christianity we are a Christian country our founding father founded this country on God and religion. It’s going to be in our schools again

Kids are going to be doing coke in school? what the fuck? What is wrong with you?
Huh?

View attachment 297533

Ok democrat lol

That I am...

upload_2019-12-31_10-12-3.png

But I am not a Democrat

upload_2019-12-31_10-12-39.png

Ok democrat lol

That I am...

View attachment 297534

But I am not a Democrat

View attachment 297535
What ever makes you feel better buddy we took a poll you are a democrat according to your peers

No, the major qualification is a solid track record in the field of education.

Betsy Wetsy's only qualification was her family donating 200 million to Republicans and her hatred for public education.

Betsy DeVos Says It's 'Possible' Her Family Has Donated $200M To Republicans
Seems smart to me

Yeah well, Donald Trump seems smart to you too. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of your own intellect ;)
History is recording the greatest administration in the history of the world.. yes we are pretty smart

Your standards are low.
And tds is real lol haha

Having spent 15 years in the commercial industrial water treatment business - I concur. TDS is real.

Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in units of mg per unit volume of water (mg/L), also referred to as parts per million (ppm).

Ok democrat lol

That I am...

View attachment 297534

But I am not a Democrat

View attachment 297535
What ever makes you feel better buddy we took a poll you are a democrat according to your peers

The polls in these forums are AWESOME - Typically a sampling size of at least a dozen folks! :D

Seems smart to me

Yeah well, Donald Trump seems smart to you too. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of your own intellect ;)
History is recording the greatest administration in the history of the world.. yes we are pretty smart

Your standards are low.
And tds is real lol haha

Having spent 15 years in the commercial industrial water treatment business - I concur. TDS is real.

Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) are the total amount of mobile charged ions, including minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in units of mg per unit volume of water (mg/L), also referred to as parts per million (ppm).
Yes that’s what I’m talking about lol haha

Ok democrat lol

That I am...

View attachment 297534

But I am not a Democrat

View attachment 297535

Yep.,,I am.

upload_2019-12-31_10-18-27.png

All you people are freaking out because of Christianity we are a Christian country our founding father founded this country on God and religion. It’s going to be in our schools again

No it isn't - not now/ not ever.
Yes it will.. nothing you can do look at your president, look at all the new judges.. it’s over for you

Ok democrat lol

That I am...

View attachment 297534

But I am not a Democrat

View attachment 297535

Yep.,,I am.

View attachment 297536
Yep 90% of all violent crimes happen in town run by democrats thanks to your public
school systems lol

GO BETSY GO!

No it isn't - not now/ not ever.
Yes it will.. nothing you can do look at your president, look at all the new judges.. it’s over for you

You think SCOTUS is gonna approve mandatory Bible study in public schools? Ya might get two votes for that - At BEST :lol:

Forum List

Back