Betsy DeVos Education Secretary

A woman bor with a golden spoon, and pro voucher and private schools. We are going to be run by the rich for the rich. Good going guys who voted for Mr. Spoiled.

Donald Trump picks billionaire Betsy DeVos to be education secretary

Will the liberals cheer the appointment of a woman? Maybe not.

I won't. I was hoping he would send EDUCATION back to states and close it down.
Maybe Betsy will do just that. He's hired her to direct changes in the educational system. Let's wait and see, might be surprised what happens if given a chance.

She is from my state. I know who she is.

A woman bor with a golden spoon, and pro voucher and private schools. We are going to be run by the rich for the rich. Good going guys who voted for Mr. Spoiled.
That didn't take long.

Nope and I do not apologize at all. Rich are for the Rich. She wont be doing anything for inner city schools. Ever seen Class Divide on HBO.
No, I watch very little television, I find I can do my own reading and make up my mind without having the media spoon feed selected limited information along with directions about how my mind should be made up.

That didn't take long.

Nope and I do not apologize at all. Rich are for the Rich. She wont be doing anything for inner city schools. Ever seen Class Divide on HBO.
No, I watch very little television, I find I can do my own reading and make up my mind without having the media spoon feed selected limited information along with directions about how my mind should be made up.

Watch it , its a documentary. Not a comedy.

That didn't take long.

Vouchers are FOR inner-city families. What are you talking about?

That didn't take long.

Who gets left at the inner city schools?

That didn't take long.

So you admit your mind has been scrambled by Propaganda. . .

e2406861feae4d11a18a0e05c3e50148.png

quote-Noam-Chomsky-propaganda-is-to-a-democracy-what-the-71581.png

That didn't take long.

Nobody if they are smart. And idiot lazy teachers, along with incompetent bureaucrats at the state level all lose their jobs.

That didn't take long.

Ideally, those who want to be.

That didn't take long.

Nobody if they are smart. ....

Many, if those schools do a good job.

That didn't take long.

Nobody if they are smart. And idiot lazy teachers, along with incompetent bureaucrats at the state level all lose their jobs.
This is fucking stupid...We should be investing more into our poor children coming from family's that can't...Not less.
You mean we still have poor people after 8 years of Obama?

He couldn't do everything in 6 years, the last two he couldn't do a thing.

Forum List

Back