"Beto" O'Rourke Claims a bacterial infection. Predict what it will really turn out to be

beto purty mouth.png

Washington (CNN)Texas Democrat Beto O'Rourke announced Sunday that he has been diagnosed with a "bacterial infection" and after receiving care at the hospital, he will be "resting at home," postponing events in his campaign against GOP Gov. Greg Abbott.
"After feeling ill on Friday, I went to Methodist Hospital in San Antonio where I was diagnosed with a bacterial infection," O'Rourke said in a statement. "While my symptoms have improved, I will be resting at home in El Paso in accordance with the doctors' recommendations. I am sorry to have had to postpone events because of this, but promise to be back on the road as soon as I am able," he added.

The most obvious is that he has the Wuhan flu and that's an embarrassment for liberals.

What say you?
That gerbil pooped inside before they got it out.

I'm proud to be an asshole from El Paso. A place where even do do da da de de.

Washington (CNN)Texas Democrat Beto O'Rourke announced Sunday that he has been diagnosed with a "bacterial infection" and after receiving care at the hospital, he will be "resting at home," postponing events in his campaign against GOP Gov. Greg Abbott.
"After feeling ill on Friday, I went to Methodist Hospital in San Antonio where I was diagnosed with a bacterial infection," O'Rourke said in a statement. "While my symptoms have improved, I will be resting at home in El Paso in accordance with the doctors' recommendations. I am sorry to have had to postpone events because of this, but promise to be back on the road as soon as I am able," he added.

The most obvious is that he has the Wuhan flu and that's an embarrassment for liberals.

What say you?
It will be, "I can't debate Abbott, I'm too sick."

baby-crying-picture-id151557041

Forum List

Back