"Beto" O'Rourke Claims a bacterial infection. Predict what it will really turn out to be

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Washington (CNN)Texas Democrat Beto O'Rourke announced Sunday that he has been diagnosed with a "bacterial infection" and after receiving care at the hospital, he will be "resting at home," postponing events in his campaign against GOP Gov. Greg Abbott.
"After feeling ill on Friday, I went to Methodist Hospital in San Antonio where I was diagnosed with a bacterial infection," O'Rourke said in a statement. "While my symptoms have improved, I will be resting at home in El Paso in accordance with the doctors' recommendations. I am sorry to have had to postpone events because of this, but promise to be back on the road as soon as I am able," he added.

The most obvious is that he has the Wuhan flu and that's an embarrassment for liberals.

What say you?

I predict one or more of the following:

1. AIDS

2. Syphilis

3. Monkeypox

4. HPV

5. Gonorrhea

5. Herpes

6. Black Plague

7. Leprosy

8. Flesh Eating Bacteria

9. Gangrene

10. He's about to have an Alien burst through his chest like in that really cool movie "Aliens."

That's all I could come up with.

I predict one or more of the following:

1. AIDS

2. Syphilis

3. Monkeypox

4. HPV

5. Gonorrhea

5. Herpes

6. Black Plague

7. Leprosy

8. Flesh Eating Bacteria

9. Gangrene

10. He's about to have an Alien burst through his chest like in that really cool movie "Aliens."

That's all I could come up with.

Folks keep telling Beto to wash real good back there but he just won't listen.

Washington (CNN)Texas Democrat Beto O'Rourke announced Sunday that he has been diagnosed with a "bacterial infection" and after receiving care at the hospital, he will be "resting at home," postponing events in his campaign against GOP Gov. Greg Abbott.
"After feeling ill on Friday, I went to Methodist Hospital in San Antonio where I was diagnosed with a bacterial infection," O'Rourke said in a statement. "While my symptoms have improved, I will be resting at home in El Paso in accordance with the doctors' recommendations. I am sorry to have had to postpone events because of this, but promise to be back on the road as soon as I am able," he added.

The most obvious is that he has the Wuhan flu and that's an embarrassment for liberals.

What say you?
Monkeypox, that faggot!

If he has puss oozing out of his rectum, it's monkey pox. If he has clear blisters on his testicles its the Pox baby! If he is having anal sex this is how he got it :)

Well that explains why his vagina smells so bad.

You've been THAT close to him??????

throw-up-dry-heave.gif

I predict a "bacterial infection"

Probably not. He will test positive with covid. Something about this new strain. People are getting sick and symptomatic before they are testing positive. In fact, I will probably get it this week for that reason. A sickly relative tested negative this morning so they just assumed it was a cold/sinuses and came on by and then tested positive this evening. They will go get the official doc test tomorrow for their work that won't excuse you on a home test kit. They were sick for almost 3 full days before they tested positive.

What say you?
It's just another yest infection

I believe it IS monkeypox...know why? Because he made a big deal announcement today that it wont monkeypox...that means...it's monkeypox.

beto got de monkeypoxbeto got de monkeypox na na na na na na LOLOOLOLOL

Forum List

Back