Abbott leads Beto by 19

We have not yet had 1 PA Senate General Election poll but we've got approximately 300 useless Greg Abbott vs Beto O'Rourke polls

The people who commissioned and paid for the polls don't see them as "useless". BTW, a very contentious primary was just decided in Pennsylvania a week or so ago and the ticket was just set. I'm sure we'll see enough polls to make us all puke before November.

While I am not a big believer in polls, as I feel they get exactly the answers they are looking for, there are those that follow every one.
In this case I have to admit I tend to think this one is slightly skewed in Beto’s favor

With almost anyone else but Wheels I'd say that was a very good thing.

That said given the way the dems fuck-up everything they touch it's a wash at best.

I would have liked to have seen Wheel's Agriculture Commissioner, Sid Miller, run against Wheels in the primary. Miller is not shy about putting it all out there as far as the graft of the Wheels administration. ;)

We have not yet had 1 PA Senate General Election poll but we've got approximately 300 useless Greg Abbott vs Beto O'Rourke polls

The epitaph of that fool's career will be

‘Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47’​

Texas deserves both of them. I mean regardless of whether or not one liked their politics and decisions, W and Perry are just not that abrasive type people. I think it unlikely my daughter and guy end up there, but it's possible. I mean, I'll do Phoenix or Denver, but not Dallas. Fortunately, its an ok drive and easy flight. But I'm not raising any kids for them unless the transport them to me to a location outside of Texas. LOL

edit, the actor guy shudda run.

Forum List

Back