Beto O'Rouke Blows up Press Conference on Texas Shooting

I see he needs fellow racists Coming to his defense.
Of course, I'm racist - you assume I'm white and you hate the inferior whites who are racist. White are born racist, it's a genetic defect which makes whites inferior. So says the democrat Reich.

Besides, whites have horns and make Matzo from the blood of colored (POC) babies - depriving you of the joy of aborting them...

I did not fail. You are a liar saying that Black Lives Matter organization is a terrorist organization. Your motivation is a race and racial politics.

No, he sure isn't.

The BLM Klan exists to - well really to enrich the leaders suckering the moron followers. But the actions of the Klan are to spread racial terror and mayhem.

The BLM Klan is a classical terrorist organization. A recasting of the Ku Klux Klan with whites as the new scapegoat.

I know you are a supporter of Hamas and Hezbollah as well - like those, BLM is based on terrorism.

Let’s be clear because you’re a real dumb ass, I’m saying all black Biden voters in the 2020 election as a result of Trump’s plot and actions on January 6 of applying pressure on Mike Pence to throw out the entire election and make Trump and Pence himself the winner.

It was an attempt to disenfranchise every single black BIDEN voter in America There’s no way to get around the fact that attempting to do so can only come from a racist and the racist enablers In the Republican party that support him, Pence stopped them but that does not make racism go away.
So your list is ZERO.

Thanks for playing, idiot.

I did not fail. You are a liar saying that Black Lives Matter organization is a terrorist organization. Your motivation is a race and racial politics.
The five assassinated cops in Texas, and the thousands of black business owners who had their businesses looted and/or burned by BLM during your “Summer of Love” would agree with me.

Now, go find a single racist post by me or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

no. I believe that Black Lives Matter.

More importantly, you believe white lives don't matter.

Decent people believe ALL lives matter - but you're a terrorist - as far from "decent" as it gets.

Note the use of the word “attempted” In the bottom quote.

See how you lie incessantly. I use the word “attempted” and you asked me to provide a list of black voters that actually were disenfranchised. You are a liar you cannot help yourself.

Nah, you're just a fucking liar.

None of you Nazis - not even you of the terrorist fringes, can produce evidence of even a single legal vote being suppressed - not even one.

as a result of Trump’s plot and actions on January 6 of applying pressure on Mike Pence to throw out the entire election and make Trump and Pence himself the winner.

It was an attempt to disenfranchise every single black BIDEN voter in America There’s no way to get around the fact that attempting to do so can only come from a racist and the racist enablers In the Republican party that support him,
All Republics Go Bananas

We, the people, never voted on whether Blacks should have the right to vote. That's what democracy means, just as the members of a club have a right to vote on who else can join it. Copying this anti-democratic republic, only the club's officers would have the right to vote on new members. Since the "Democratic" Party has twisted the term "democracy" beyond all recognition, that word is obsolete and must be replaced with "majoritarianism."

Why do you erase them from the Constitution. The framers put “A well regulated Militia,” in the SA. Why do you think the framers were not referring to the poeple’s right to keep “a well regulated Militia,” shall not be infringed in the language instead of the right to buy an AR15 to shoot 2nd graders to death. Was it a typo?
You misquoted the 2A, and you clearly need an English lesson.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The word "being" is a form of "is."

Let's recast the sentence without all the "glue" words:

Because a well regulated militia is necessary for a free State's security, _____ ** shall not infringe on the people's right to keep and bear arms.

...the States and the United States will need to call up a militia of citizens to defend each state and the United States, so the people need to be armed.

**(understood/inferred by context to be the Federal Government, but lacking specificity, could also mean ANY government)

ALSO, George Mason (founder) commented on this very topic"

(The American Colonies were) "all democratic governments, where the power is in the hands of the people and where there is not the least difficulty or jealousy about putting arms into the hands of every man in the country. (European countries should not) be ignorant of the strength and the force of such a form of government and how strenuously and almost wonderfully people living under one have sometimes exerted themselves in defense of their rights and liberties and how fatally it has ended with many a man and many a state who have entered into quarrels, wars and contests with them." (George Mason, "Remarks on Annual Elections for the Fairfax Independent Company" in The Papers of George Mason, 1725-1792, ed Robert A. Rutland [Chapel Hill, 1970])

Forum List

Back