Beto O'Rouke Blows up Press Conference on Texas Shooting

Next door neighbor gets drunk and beats his wife every weekend……let’s take away his guns

Junior is threatening classmates and posting bizarre threats on the internet……lets take away his guns

Hubby is severely depressed and talks of ending his life……let’s take away his guns

Republicans won’t let us….
The NRA won’t let them
Just go take them, Rambo.

Beto.... standing on bodies of dead children for political points

Abbott just said that fewer children have died in Texas Schools than have died on the streets of Chicago or New York, like Texans should be grateful that not AS MANY Texas children are dying as in northern cities. Praise God and pass the ammunition. I'm sure that's great comfort to the parents of the children who died today.

Or the families of the dead in Buffalo.

Or the people who were shot in church the week before that.

Ban abortion and save a fetus. We need more kids for target practice later.

Right on cue Trump's asseater Lyin Ted finds a way to weasel out of addressing a problem by personally attacking someone.

Hacks such as Cruz, Abbott, Patrick & the rest of them are going to come down on O'Rourke for pointing out that those bastards all have blood on their hands. They've got themselves a whipping boy & they need one.

1653534224326.png

Abbott just said that fewer children have died in Texas Schools than have died on the streets of Chicago or New York, like Texans should be grateful that not AS MANY Texas children are dying as in northern cities. Praise God and pass the ammunition. I'm sure that's great comfort to the parents of the children who died today.

Your emotionalism is why you remain clueless on WHY these mass killings are happening beating up on the Governor isn't going fix anything either.

For once consider why people fail look at the PROFILE of the mass shooter instead and stop focusing on Gun control which doesn't solve anything.

One of my American friends told of her twin grandchildren who recently started school. The first week of kindergarten was spent on active shooter drills. The children were already scared it would happen

Another American friend who used to live in Georgetown relayed the joys of filling their gas tanks when the Beltaway sniper was randomly shooting people filling their tanks. Code Blue Lockdowns at her daughters high school were weekly occurrences.

The American people are being terrorized by guns and mass shootings. It’s been going on since Columbine.

The one good thing about the pandemic is that there were no school shootings at all during lockdowns.

Chicago dies all the time and this one all at once

One of my American friends told of her twin grandchildren who recently started school. The first week of kindergarten was spent on active shooter drills. The children were already scared it would happen

Another American friend who used to live in Georgetown relayed the joys of filling their gas tanks when the Beltaway sniper was randomly shooting people filling their tanks. Code Blue Lockdowns at her daughters high school were weekly occurrences.

The American people are being terrorized by guns and mass shootings. It’s been going on since Columbine.

The one good thing about the pandemic is that there were no school shootings at all during lockdowns.
No real American would be your friend.

I would love for YOU to show up telling me you are here for my guns, Buttercup.
Just schedule an exchange location. It’s for your own good kinda like Covid lockdown . We can’t think for ourselves.

Forum List

Back