Beto Backtracks on AR-15 Confiscation: ‘I’m not Interested in Taking Anything From Anyone’

He does but a lie is a lie is a lie. Trump and you both knew he couldn't do it.

A campaign promise is just that, and he did try to get it done, but failed.

Beto is lying about not wanting to ban assault weapons. Once in office he will try to, or at least pressure people to, or issue orders to make it as hard as he can for law abiding people to get one.

Wrong. He needs to support the desires of the people in his state, in spite of his personal beliefs.
He has changed his stance, unlike trump, who would double down rather than admit a mistake.
Using the government to steal Constitutionally protected private property is not a mistake, it's a crime.

A campaign promise is just that, and he did try to get it done, but failed.

No he didn't.

Beto is lying about not wanting to ban assault weapons. Once in office he will try to, or at least pressure people to, or issue orders to make it as hard as he can for law abiding people to get one.

He isn't going to be able to ban anything in Texas whether he wants to or not. Just the same as Trump and the wall.

And my example here is just one of many Trump lies that never seemed to have bothered you.

No he didn't.

He isn't going to be able to ban anything in Texas whether he wants to or not. Just the same as Trump and the wall.

And my example here is just one of many Trump lies that never seemed to have bothered you.

He didn't succeed, you have no idea if he didn't try. I'm sure he asked for methods of making it work.

The biggest lie to hurt me was "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

Beto wants to, and know he says he doesn't, that's blatant lying and he hopes rubes believe him, just like you hope the rubes believe him.

Trump is a blowhard, but Trump executes or at least tries to execute what he says he is going to do. He doesn't lie about his ambitions, his positions or his goals.

All 3 are done by progressives because they know people would hate their truths.

He didn't succeed, you have no idea if he didn't try. I'm sure he asked for methods of making it work.

LOL, would I have been surprised if he said "How can we make Mexico pay for the wall"? LOL, no, he was really that ignorant.

If you wish to argue that Trump wasn't lying, just clueless, OK, I'll cede you that point.

The biggest lie to hurt me was "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

Absolutely. Horrible lie. He was even awarded the lie of the year for that one.

Beto wants to, and know he says he doesn't, that's blatant lying and he hopes rubes believe him, just like you hope the rubes believe him.

Now with the mindless lashing out. Not that I could but I would never vote for Beto. He is a part of the Obama/Hillary wing of the party and the sooner they go down, the better.

Trump is a blowhard, but Trump executes or at least tries to execute what he says he is going to do. He doesn't lie about his ambitions, his positions or his goals.

All 3 are done by progressives because they know people would hate their truths.

When do you suppose he will release his tax returns?

LOL, would I have been surprised if he said "How can we make Mexico pay for the wall"? LOL, no, he was really that ignorant.

If you wish to argue that Trump wasn't lying, just clueless, OK, I'll cede you that point.

Absolutely. Horrible lie. He was even awarded the lie of the year for that one.

Now with the mindless lashing out. Not that I could but I would never vote for Beto. He is a part of the Obama/Hillary wing of the party and the sooner they go down, the better.

When do you suppose he will release his tax returns?

Lying would have been "I did make Mexico pay for the wall".

He wanted to make Mexico pay for the wall, he couldn't find a way to do it.

Lying would have been "I did make Mexico pay for the wall".

He wanted to make Mexico pay for the wall, he couldn't find a way to do it.

He and you knew all along he couldn't. When do you suppose he will release his tax returns like he promised? No one is stopping him.

He and you knew all along he couldn't. When do you suppose he will release his tax returns like he promised? No one is stopping him.

No one knows that. Again, it's a broken campaign promise not a lie. Your side has decided to stretch the definition of a lie to make the accusation pointless.

under various conditions he said have not been met. He's being slick, but he isn't lying.

Lying would be "I released my tax returns" when he never did it.

No one knows that. Again, it's a broken campaign promise not a lie. Your side has......................

Again with the mindless ranting. My side is holding politicians accountable for their lies. If you are saying that is not your side, well that explains a lot.

under various conditions he said have not been met. He's being slick, but he isn't lying.

Lying would be "I released my tax returns" when he never did it.

Beto never banned any guns either.

Trump said he would release them after the audit. I'm pretty sure audits do not last 5 years. Trump said he would release them after the election......... I suppose you can argue he didn't say which election.

Again with the mindless ranting. My side is holding politicians accountable for their lies. If you are saying that is not your side, well that explains a lot.

Beto never banned any guns either.

Trump said he would release them after the audit. I'm pretty sure audits do not last 5 years. Trump said he would release them after the election......... I suppose you can argue he didn't say which election.

He wants to, we all know he wants to.

He's lying that he doesn't want to.

Trump's faults haven't impacted me, progressive faults sure as hell have.

From lax prosecution, to bullshit things like bike lanes nobody uses, I am concerned of things that impact me, not Trump releasing his tax returns.

But keep focusing on that while progressives burn down the cities in this country.

He wants to, we all know he wants to.

He's lying that he doesn't want to.
NOBODY is arguing he doesn't but yet you persist.

Trump's faults haven't impacted me, progressive faults sure as hell have.

From lax prosecution, to bullshit things like bike lanes nobody uses, I am concerned of things that impact me, not Trump releasing his tax returns.

But keep focusing on that while progressives burn down the cities in this country.

Just because you believe Trump's lies haven't affected you, they have. His massive debt build up (even though he argued balancing the budget would be easy) most certainly affects you.

NOBODY is arguing he doesn't but yet you persist.

Just because you believe Trump's lies haven't affected you, they have. His massive debt build up (even though he argued balancing the budget would be easy) most certainly affects you.

Then he is lying he won't try to do it. If he wins and there is a shooting he will go back to his old position, i.e. his original position he never actually changed.

Oh yeah, progressives are into balancing the budget.......

Then he is lying he won't try to do it. If he wins and there is a shooting he will go back to his old position, i.e. his original position he never actually changed.

Oh yeah, progressives are into balancing the budget.......

I am. You are not?

Words words words.

progressives only bring up the budget as an oh yeah or a gotcha moment.

Cut the federal government by a third first, then we can talk.

Maybe that would happen if anyone would ever run that supported that (with actions not words). You condemn others for the very thing the people you support do themselves.

Maybe that would happen if anyone would ever run that supported that (with actions not words). You condemn others for the very thing the people you support do themselves.

I know Dems will make it worse than Republicans would.

A Dem in the WH and a dem congress during COVID would have had triple the spending, and 1/2 the results.

I know Dems will make it worse than Republicans would.

The lesser evil is still evil.

A Dem in the WH and a dem congress during COVID would have had triple the spending, and 1/2 the results.

Maybe we could have done even better if Trump hadn't been staying up all might calling people names on Twitter. Not exactly what I look for in a president............Oh, and Trump supported more money going out right along with Pelosi.

The lesser evil is still evil.

Maybe we could have done even better if Trump hadn't been staying up all might calling people names on Twitter. Not exactly what I look for in a president............Oh, and Trump supported more money going out right along with Pelosi.

Thinking a binary system isn't binary is fucking retarded, kind of like you.

So now we got a nice calm vegetable, except he isn't nice, he's a snippy sundown-ing empty suit.

Horse-diddly squat. Tump did not execute or even try, in most cases, because he is a blowhard.
He does indeed lie about his ambitions, positions, or goals. He is a con, and cons speak like trump.
Beto wants to and says that he won't (not that he doesn't), and that is pragmatic.

Forum List

Back