Beto Backtracks on AR-15 Confiscation: ‘I’m not Interested in Taking Anything From Anyone’

This is the best you can up with?

It must be pretty good since you can't address it. It's the same thing other than I believe Beto believes what he initially said and Trump said what he thought he was supposed to say to make him look tough.

Yes. Demonstrate that he changed his stance, in any part, because he thought his previous statnce was in error.
Like you said he did.
He will not be taking anyone's guns away. If that doesn't demonstrate a change, I don't know what does.

He will not be taking anyone's guns away. If that doesn't demonstrate a change, I don't know what does.
He is lying because he knows if he run on gun control he will lose so bad that his political career will be over.

Bob wants to banned certain firearms and also make it impossible to own any firearm and if someone believe he has had a change of heart, well then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!

He is lying because he knows if he run on gun control he will lose so bad that his political career will be over.

Bob wants to banned certain firearms and also make it impossible to own any firearm and if someone believe he has had a change of heart, well then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!
If you don't believe that pragmatism is in vogue, then you also believe in the fairy god mother.
He ain't gonna take away your guns, lamb chop.

The obvious answer is that he realized that he was wrong, so he recanted. I respect someone who
admits a mistake, unlike some people who never admit that they were wrong and just doubles down on the faux pas. Do You? Beto has beliefs that won't fly in Texas, so he will not foist them on you.
John Kennedy was pro-life, and he said that his personal beliefs would not interfere with women's
overwhelming support of pro-choice. Beto has obviously taken the same stance, and it wasn't a lie then and it isn't a lie now. He is supporting the people in his state.

And if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, Stone crafted, very stable.

And if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, Stone crafted, very stable.
If you are so hardened in your posture, then you need a course in pragmatism. Pragmatism has been the hallmark of intelligent politicians forever. You obviously have never learned from experience.

If you are so hardened in your posture, then you need a course in pragmatism. Pragmatism has been the hallmark of intelligent politicians forever. You obviously have never learned from experience.

There is a difference between pragmatism and outright lying, and Beto is outright lying.

Hook him up to a lie detector and see what we get.

There is a difference between pragmatism and outright lying, and Beto is outright lying.

Hook him up to a lie detector and see what we get.

I believe he found out his earlier statements are playing poorly in Texas. I don't believe his switch is a principled one. If it played well he would be right back at it.

I have no problem calling a politician out for lying to try and make political inroads. It's odd that many who condemn Beto here still defend the one about Mexico paying for the wall though.

Democrats will take your guns, mask you up, and lock you down. Don't fall for it Texas.

If you believe a word a Democrat says, you're an idiot.

I believe he found out his earlier statements are playing poorly in Texas. I don't believe his switch is a principled one. If it played well he would be right back at it.

I have no problem calling a politician out for lying to try and make political inroads. It's odd that many who condemn Beto here still defend the one about Mexico paying for the wall though.

Trump said he would try, a campaign promise. He didn't succeed.

That is different than promising one thing, very explicitly then changing said position 180 degrees.

Trump said he would try, a campaign promise. He didn't succeed.

That is different than promising one thing, very explicitly then changing said position 180 degrees.

It was a lie and you know it. That's like saying a politician promises nice weather for everyone's picnic whenever and wherever they have one and well, he just didn't succeed.

Promising something everyone knows is not going to happen (just like Beto promising to ban guns) is not something anyone should defend. It's why politicians keep on doing it.

It was a lie and you know it. That's like saying a politician promises nice weather for everyone's picnic whenever and wherever they have one and well, he just didn't succeed.

Promising something everyone knows is not going to happen (just like Beto promising to ban guns) is not something anyone should defend. It's why politicians keep on doing it.

If he could have gotten it, he would have.

Sorry, but Beto really wants to ban assault rifles, you can't deny that.

If he could have gotten it, he would have.

Sorry, but Beto really wants to ban assault rifles, you can't deny that.

He does but a lie is a lie is a lie. Trump and you both knew he couldn't do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back