Best way to get covid

I've been trying to get covid for over a year, but I can't seem to get it. I'd like to get it over with, but my immune system seems to keep blocking it. Does anybody know of a reliable way to get it? I've flown cross country and back, I never wear masks unless I get intercepted by an enforcer, and my mask is made of huge mesh fabric that you can see right through. Any helpful ideas?
You can't get it again. It is a myth. I've had my antibodies for 15 months. I got it last March.

That is not what I have read?
I read that you can get it again and again, but that you are immune so that you won't notice it.
The symptoms won't appear.
What I read is that the antibodies only last 3 to 6 months, and it is the T-cell and B-cells that make antibodies when needed, that last longer?

{...
But if T cells have not managed to fight out the virus, then the activity of B cells kick-in. Their primary job is also to fight the infection and these also end up developing a strong memory. Explaining the working of B cells, Dr PS Narang said,

Once these cells start working, the body starts producing antibodies, the first is IGM antibodies, which develop in seven days and these last up to six weeks or so. These are basically the antibodies that fight out the virus during the time of infection. The next set of antibodies are IGG, which are the antibodies that are the protective ones. These are called neutralising antibodies and are the most important of the lot. These start forming in two to three weeks time and stay within the body for six months.
...}

So what I would guess is that if you still have antibodies, then you may have been re-infected?
A person with immunity would not notice re-infection.

I've been trying to get covid for over a year, but I can't seem to get it. I'd like to get it over with, but my immune system seems to keep blocking it. Does anybody know of a reliable way to get it? I've flown cross country and back, I never wear masks unless I get intercepted by an enforcer, and my mask is made of huge mesh fabric that you can see right through. Any helpful ideas?
You can't get it again. It is a myth. I've had my antibodies for 15 months. I got it last March.

That is not what I have read?
I read that you can get it again and again, but that you are immune so that you won't notice it.
The symptoms won't appear.
What I read is that the antibodies only last 3 to 6 months, and it is the T-cell and B-cells that make antibodies when needed, that last longer?

{...
But if T cells have not managed to fight out the virus, then the activity of B cells kick-in. Their primary job is also to fight the infection and these also end up developing a strong memory. Explaining the working of B cells, Dr PS Narang said,

Once these cells start working, the body starts producing antibodies, the first is IGM antibodies, which develop in seven days and these last up to six weeks or so. These are basically the antibodies that fight out the virus during the time of infection. The next set of antibodies are IGG, which are the antibodies that are the protective ones. These are called neutralising antibodies and are the most important of the lot. These start forming in two to three weeks time and stay within the body for six months.
...}

So what I would guess is that if you still have antibodies, then you may have been re-infected?
A person with immunity would not notice re-infection.
You read, I lived? Who is right? I have been donating blood to the American Red Cross since last June to help COVID patients. If I have the antibodies then obviously they don't go away. I have been going regularly as well. My actual blood was used to help COVID patients. As I said before don't listen to the press, they don't know. I am living proof that they are wrong.

• For those who recover from COVID-19, immunity to the virus can last at least 8 months and maybe longer, research shows.

Rigby, you cannot even dispute this as I am actual living proof that antibodies last a very long time and mine help other patients heal from COVID. Per the Red Cross I have helped save 54 lives potentially due to my donations.

Go to a hospital… kiss a COVID patient… check yourself into the mental ward
I've often suspected that Covid might be a psychological thing like you are suggesting here...
Those playing lose and mocking it are definitely psychologically damaged. You obviously haven't experienced a loved ones death or serious illness from it. You're lucky. But for those of us who have you come off as a real asshole.

Not true. Most people would not get it again... Very likely a high majority.. But some people can. In very rare cases they actually get it WORSE than the first time. It's not like everyone has the same immune system.

Not true. Most people would not get it again... Very likely a high majority.. But some people can. In very rare cases they actually get it WORSE than the first time. It's not like everyone has the same immune system.
And some people die from vaccines. You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than getting COVID-19 twice.

I've often suspected that Covid might be a psychological thing like you are suggesting here...
Those playing lose and mocking it are definitely psychologically damaged. You obviously haven't experienced a loved ones death or serious illness from it. You're lucky. But for those of us who have you come off as a real asshole.
I had it and I don't find him to be an asshole at all. You're too sensitive, snowflake.

And some people die from vaccines. You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than getting COVID-19 twice.
Again... That's not true. They have identified over 50 people who have had it more than once, and this was several months ago. I'm sure it's slightly more now... And frankly I'm sure it's much higher than that considering if you got it a second time it's unlikely you'd have to go to the hospital or even get more meds.

There have been less than 40 who have been hit by lightning ( Actually, deaths... I can't find a stat on just hit only, but I think it's fair to assume 99% of them die ) in the last year and a half.

Again... That's not true. They have identified over 50 people who have had it more than once, and this was several months ago. I'm sure it's slightly more now... And frankly I'm sure it's much higher than that considering if you got it a second time it's unlikely you'd have to go to the hospital or even get more meds.

There have been less than 40 who have been hit by lightning ( Actually, deaths... I can't find a stat on just hit only, but I think it's fair to assume 99% of them die ) in the last year and a half.
Link....that they got it a 2nd time. Thanks....No chance.

Covid culture is political, there will be endless mocking of it. As far as me coming off as an asshole goes, thank you for the compliment.

It's unlikely I'm going to find the orginal link I saw this on... It was several months ago... But... Here:

A study of more than 20,000 healthcare workers in the United Kingdom found that of the more than 6,600 people who had a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, only 44 contracted it again — less than 1 percent.

It's unlikely I'm going to find the orginal link I saw this on... It was several months ago... But... Here:

A study of more than 20,000 healthcare workers in the United Kingdom found that of the more than 6,600 people who had a previous SARS-CoV-2 infection, only 44 contracted it again — less than 1 percent.

I stand corrected. He got another variant. But then from your link:

As with the man described in BMJ Case Reports, the Israeli man had mild symptoms during his reinfection. This suggests that even when reinfection occurs, there’s still enough immune protection to prevent more severe disease.

As with the man described in BMJ Case Reports, the Israeli man had mild symptoms during his reinfection. This suggests that even when reinfection occurs, there’s still enough immune protection to prevent more severe disease.
Yep. I said as much already above... Well met.

I had it and I don't find him to be an asshole at all. You're too sensitive, snowflake.
Of course you don’t. Assholes don’t recognize assholes.

Yep. I said as much already above... Well met.
So to me we must get small variants of all kinds of shit all the time, including allergies and just live with it. Here we are nitpicking.

Of course they do. Duh....

You're a snowflake, come on man. Youre the epitome of one.

Covid culture is political, there will be endless mocking of it. As far as me coming off as an asshole goes, thank you for the compliment.
You’re right it is political but it really didn’t need to be. It could have been a unifying effort to overcome a public health crisis. But our idiot leader needed to play politics and here we are

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? I really couldn’t care less about what names you call me. You do that a lot. Are you under the impression that calling a stranger a name on an Internet forum has any kind of effect on them?

So to me we must get small variants of all kinds of shit all the time, including allergies and just live with it. Here we are nitpicking.
Nitpicking only becomes important when hyperbole is part of the equation. Just saying.

You’re right it is political but it really didn’t need to be. It could have been a unifying effort to overcome a public health crisis. But our idiot leader needed to play politics and here we are
Leader(s)

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? I really couldn’t care less about what names you call me. You do that a lot. Are you under the impression that calling a stranger a name on an Internet forum has any kind of effect on them?
You called me an A Hole? Interesting.

Forum List

Back