Why Fauci said mask dont work

Hint: something about the size of the gaps in masks compared to the size of the virus...

He is an evil creature....Fauci is a monster, he should end his life in jail.... what a POS :mad:

1623039123269.png

Ten points go to the first person who can quote the Fauci email where Fauci says masks don't work. What reason did Fauci give when he wrote that masks don't work?
20 points to the first person who can accurately quote Fauci as saying that.
That would be 30 points to whoever quotes that fauci Email, if you add your 20 to my 10.

I suppose I could just take your twenty points and keep the ten that I was offering.

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out [the] virus, which is small enough to pass through the material."

I suppose I could just take your twenty points and keep the ten that I was offering.

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out [the] virus, which is small enough to pass through the material."

I still got my points...your quote doesn't reflect the lie in the title.

Lol, typical lefty, looking for a way to cheat. You've been had.

Even exhaled breath is deflected after exhalation. Why wouldn't a pathogen be less contagious in the case of airborne variants?

Even exhaled breath is deflected after exhalation. Why wouldn't a pathogen be less contagious in the case of airborne variants?
This is just about why fauci is saying why masks don't work.

Lol, I think we can see why he is called flip floppin fauci. No masks, masks, two masks, then four.

This thread is only about why he said mask don't work, as per his email.
inconvenient for you vegetable that reasonable persons react to new information and adapt.

btw, fauci did not write that they do not work at all. he even said they provide benefits. but i am sure you know that, as you certainly have read the whole email. LOL

Lol, typical lefty, looking for a way to cheat. You've been had.
You can't quote Dr. Fauci saying what you lied about. Sorry.

- Flip Floppin Fauci

- Flip Floppin Fauci

Masks are to help prevent the spread of the pathogen.

- Flip Floppin Fauci

Masks are to help prevent the spread of the pathogen.
Maybe so, but not for viruses, according to flip floppin fauci.

Forum List

Back