Best Soup you ever had recipe

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20211213_174709.jpg

Sorry the pic is sideways. Too lazy to fix it.
Double the ingredients and substitute chicken stock or broth for the boullion and heavy cream for the Kale.

Just finished off the pot I made Saturday. DELICIOUS

One of the best jokes I ever heard was this:

Q: How are Sex, (with the opposite sex) and Pizza (or Soup) alike?

A: When it's good, it really good, when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Campbell's Tomato and Rice soup was the best I ever had. I used to eat that stuff right out of the can.

Or any kind of clam chowdah.

Sausage Soup ( i use turkey sausage)

the ingrediants are:

sweet italian sausage
chunks of stewed tomatoes
cannellini beans
chopped onion
baby spinach
a whole bulb of garlic
chicken broth
tri color rotini pasta
& topped with shred mozzarella

served with some crusty italian bread on the side.

a damn good filling soup for the winter.

I love some really good clam chowder.
I love the pumpkin soup from Jamaica even more but we cant reproduce it no matter how hard we try.
According to Jamaicans we dont have the right kind of pumpkins.

Damn, why do people put onion in everything. Leave that shit out.

Onions are like, critical to good health. You risk your long term survival if you don't eat 'em.

They are even more critical than the jab.

The government should mandate 'em. If you don't show your onion pass? You should not be allowed to work, or be allowed into public spaces.

:auiqs.jpg:

Best Soup you ever had recipe​

I don’t much care for soup. So, here’s my suggested recipe:

One large soup bowl.

One liter (or more) of Johnny Walker Black Scotch. (Substitution for your favorite label is optional.)(Best to avoid Johnny Walker Red.)

Open the bottle of Scotch.

Pour a goodly amount into the soup bowl.

If you are is so inclined, consider adding ice to taste. (Consider it gaspacho.)

Bon appetit.

Last edited:

Best Soup you ever had recipe​

I don’t much care for soup. So, here’s my suggested recipe:

One large soup bowl.

One liter (or more) of Johnny Walker Black Scotch. (Substitution for your favorite label is optional.)(Best to avoid Johnny Walker Red.)

Open the bottle of Scotch.

Pour a goodly amount into the soup bowl.

If you are is so inclined, consider adding ice to taste. (Consider it gaspacho.)

Bon appetit.
Don't add nothing, because it will be too warm.

Don't add ice. because it will get too cold, and watered down.

Keep chunks of granite in the freezer and add those to your soup.

OTR-SWT_Studio_2048x2048_49471b38-5288-4660-984e-f543f4db0398.jpg

Muhammed
I like Matza bowl soup
What kind of critter is a Mastso? And why do you hate and/or love them so much that you want to cut off their balls to make soup? :dunno:

Those poor Matsos. All they are doing is happily wandering around grazing peacefully in the Nevada desert, then out of nowhere, some drunk motherfucker like you attacks them from behind like a coward and cuts off their balls to make soup.

Cream of mushroom
Fry up a pound of bacon. Chop it up. Save for later.
Add minced garlic, onion, and a shitload of shrooms to the bacon grease. Cook for 6-7 minutes. Add a cup or so of Marsala wine and simmer until the wine reduces somewhat - about 10 minutes.
Add 2 or 3 quarts of chicken stock and a quart of heavy cream, some thyme, black pepper, whatever else you want. Bring to a very light simmer.
In another pan, melt a stick of butter, add some flour to it to make a paste. Stir that crap into the simmering soup and cook until it thickens up. Add the chopped up bacon. Done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back