Best Place to Sell Web Domains?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I own a few different web domains, some of which Go Daddy values at a decent chunk of money. I was wondering if anyone knows a great place I can sell them. Also, I was told the buyer usually covers the cost of transferring the web domain and any other associated fees. Is that true?

I don't know Lew. It's got to be one people associate with,,, for them to want it.

2000 I learned HTML, "boogie jacks" 1 week lesson. I worked. I have had this domain 20 years now. www.hermitriver.com Cost me about $80 a year, "Candledark.com" server.

What would it be worth? To someone else?

I don't know what your domains are but personally I think it's so cheap to get a domain, build a site, why BUY? I dunno, I'm just an old fuk.

I don't know Lew. It's got to be one people associate with,,, for them to want it.

2000 I learned HTML, "boogie jacks" 1 week lesson. I worked. I have had this domain 20 years now. www.hermitriver.com Cost me about $80 a year, "Candledark.com" server.

What would it be worth? To someone else?

I don't know what your domains are but personally I think it's so cheap to get a domain, build a site, why BUY? I dunno, I'm just an old fuk.

The two I am actively looking to sell are candlecradle.com which is great for people that make candle holders and other artsy things to sell. The other is popaccessories.com which can either be used for people who sell coke and pepsi stuff, or they could use it for what I had planned. I was going to use a 3D printer to make custom accessories people could use to display with their Funko Pops which have become such a huge collectible lately.

The two I am actively looking to sell are candlecradle.com which is great for people that make candle holders and other artsy things to sell. The other is popaccessories.com which can either be used for people who sell coke and pepsi stuff, or they could use it for what I had planned. I was going to use a 3D printer to make custom accessories people could use to display with their Funko Pops which have become such a huge collectible lately.

They related to candledark? Hmmm not big.

I have a bud with a 3d, doing cool stuff. Like a ford logo replacement for a superduty. Cool, yes. Market? I dunno, it's a farm truck 1 ton???

Don't know Lew but wish you luck. If you put time and money into something and get it back? YAR!!!!!!!

These are some examples of Funko Pops.

Attachments

• 1597361177326.png
    1597361177326.png
    318.1 KB · Views: 116

Forum List

Back