Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Saving Private Ryan

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Matrrix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pulp Fiction

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
For me this is a layup. Of these two choices Shawshank Redemption by a mile. Oh you added more, lol, seeing Saving Private Ryan the first time in the theatre was intense and very powerful.

You should have made separate categories. This is hard.

I'm a scifi nut, but a couple others are just as great, but because of different reasons and categories.

But even though I love scifi............I'd have to say Schindlers List shadows all of them.

And Silence of the Lambs.........just because I LOOOOVE Jodi Foster!!

What the hell is wrong with Schlinders LIST??
THE LIST , THE LIST , THE List
It was good, primarily because it was non-fiction. I only saw.it once though, the main character (Brody?) Is a good actor, but it was confusing to me when I saw it then.

Brody was in the Pianist
that is a different decade
Oh ok. Who was the main actor in this? I did see this movie, it is about the German factory owner who saved Jewish citizens. I recall.certain scenes, including the one where he was angry as he felt he didnt do enough.

Oh ok. Who was the main actor in this? I did see this movie, it is about the German factory owner who saved Jewish citizens. I recall.certain scenes, including the one where he was angry as he felt he didnt do enough.

Its a very JEWISH movie and I voted it

I’m watching entire series “ Black Sails “ again for such nuances again

I love it when I watch a movie again after several years. I've changed and my ability to pick up nuances has changed as well.
I find things in watching movies again I never noticed before, or understood before. And it makes it that much more fun to watch them again and again and again!

It's like the Kill Bill movies.
First watch was "OH! NICE action movie".
Second watch is like "Wow, I didn't notice that before".
Third watch is like "OMG! I GET IT NOW"!!!

You know, something like that. I think this is what really makes a cult movie a CULT movie. Because each time you see it, you get something different out of it. It can get addictive.

th

?????

*****SMILE*****

:)

Eagle star rating ****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back