best jerky ever... check this out!

I'm not big on jerky or beef...........but OMG..........

I could eat this stuff till I explode!!!!

1646541377428.png

I remember Kum & Go. Not sure if that was Texas though... I don't think so. But that gas station stood out to me... :) In Texas, I went to the Big Texan! I didn't do the challenge, just had a strip steak because I had to keep driving. But I did play the broken honky tonk piano there! If they had a pool table, I would have stayed the night and had some fun!

View attachment 611368
It's available on walmart and amazon. I will give it a try. But if you like that, you should give the one I mentioned a try. It is sweet, perfectly spicy for me, and very moist. And cheaper, $13 for a 7 oz bag. Just make sure it is the sweet & spicy brisket. That's the only one I vouch for.

View attachment 611368
I ordered it, just to check. No jerky can be that bad if recommended. It should be here on Mon or Tue. I'll give you an honest reaction. And then you try mine? well not mine, but the one I recommended. I'm only saying stuff because it's really good, and I don't want them to go out of business. I want to keep ordering...

My daughter is coming to hang out next week with me for a few months, and one of my great friends is coming by too. I'm saving two bags, so I have to order more as well! :)

They haven't tried it yet... But I know my supply will quickly diminish! :)

I opened the Bridgford just now, because it's been sitting here waiting until the weekend. It's definitely better than the popular brands... But nowhere near azjacks. Definitely edible though. For the same price, even cheaper maybe, get the good stuff. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back