best jerky ever... check this out!

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
Get this, sweet and spicy brisket. $13 for 7oz. It is the best you will ever have, if you like jerky. Order the sweet and spicy brisket. That's the only one I can vouch for. It is fantastic. You'll never get jerky from somewhere else again. It is so moist and delicious!

the site isn't coming up, but it's azjacks.com they'll mail it to you. Seriously, get the sweet and spicy brisket... incredible!

If you order, and don't like it, I'll pay you back!

Well, we'll see about that... But seriously, I would never recommend a product, but if you like jerky? Get the sweet and spicy brisket... I just got 3 packs. Just the sweet and spicy brisket! I don't want to hear any other reviews for different products! lol

I find that very few people can turn out good Jerky.
Mine is far better than any I've ever tasted.
I usually make 20lbs at a time,it's time consuming but worth it in the end.

And you dont make jerky with brisket. Lean round steak works best cut at 3/8 of an inch thick which will dry to around 1/4 to 3/16.

And you dont make jerky with brisket. Lean round steak works best cut at 3/8 of an inch thick which will dry to around 1/4 to 3/16.
I'm sorry, but please try the sweet and spicy brisket. Just for you alone, I'm willing to send you $13 if you don't like it. Just let me know, PM me, and I promised here, so I won't break that. I trust that you will love it. Don't order anything else, just the sweet and spicy brisket. It costs $13 for a 7oz bag. You'll be the one to say the truth about how good or bad it is.. :) And I have no affiliation whatsoever with the company. I'm just saying to try it. and then you tell us, and I'm willing to pay for it if you don't like it. It's just $13 bucks. The great thing would be to turn on jerky lovers to something I love! But only HWGA qualifies. I'm not paying for a dozen orders! :) Just HWGA.

Last edited:
And you have to give a photo of the bag, if you don't like it, so I can confirm you got what I told you to get... Gotta make sure it's Sweet and Spicy Brisket! That's the only thing I vouch for.

I'm sorry, but please try the sweet and spicy brisket. Just for you alone, I'm willing to send you $13 if you don't like it. Just let me know, PM me, and I promised here, so I won't break that. I trust that you will love it. Don't order anything else, just the sweet and spicy brisket. It costs $13 for a 7oz bag. You'll be the one to say the truth about how good or bad it is.. :) And I have no affiliation whatsoever with the company. I'm just saying to try it. and then you tell us, and I'm willing to pay for it if you don't like it. It's just $13 bucks. The great thing would be to turn on jerky lovers to something I love! But only HWGA qualifies. I'm not paying for a dozen orders! :) Just HWGA.

I dont care for flavored jerky.
I'll eat the peppered stuff that has the standard base flavor but I prefer the old fashioned tastes.
This is the best out there other than making it yourself.
1646160096828.png

That looks enticing. I'd give it a try, except I found the best ever. If you don't want to take the taste test I offered, that's cool. We all love our Jerky! :)

That looks enticing. I'd give it a try, except I found the best ever. If you don't want to take the taste test I offered, that's cool. We all love our Jerky! :)

Like I said,I'm just not fond of flavored jerky.
I've tried a shit ton of them and they just dont do it for me.
The only places I've found that make decent jerky are the roadside stores in Texas like Buc-ees and small town butcher shops.
If you ever get a chance you need to check out Buc-ees they're usually on major highways on the outskirts of town.
They're there for people going on a road trip mainly. They have hundreds of gas pumps,literally,at every store and they're huge!!!
The one built outside of Katy Texas has the longest car wash in the world. They're a tourist spot all on their own.
They are building them in other states now maybe you'll get lucky and they'll build one in your state.

1646161497857.png

1646161560713.png

I did do a drive by, going coast to coast, twice. And I got jerky in a few places along the way. But can't say if it was there. But definitely got jerky in TX. And also went to the big Texan steakhouse! Didn't do the 72oz steak challenge, but I played the honky tonk piano there, but it was all messed up, all out of tune and keys didn't work. But... I did it! :)

Same here, been making it for a good long time and grow my own ghost and Carolina Reaper peppers to go in it. I use London Broil for mine.

I did do a drive by, going coast to coast, twice. And I got jerky in a few places along the way. But can't say if it was there. But definitely got jerky in TX. And also went to the big Texan steakhouse! Didn't do the 72oz steak challenge, but I played the honky tonk piano there, but it was all messed up, all out of tune and keys didn't work. But... I did it! :)

Had a buddy that tried the steak challenge there.
Needless to say he failed and he's a big guy at 6"5'.

I would not even attempt it, because I was driving through. If I tried, I'ld be renting a room for 2 days, just to get it out of me... :)

But I did get a regular strip steak. It was not outstanding. It was ok.

Last edited:
My Buddy was driving to Colorado from Houston to visit his parents.
His Wife took over the driving for quite some time while he laid his seat down and unbuttoned his pants.
That's funny. I didn't have that luxury though. It was just me. And I really didn't want to spend two days there, because that's what would have happened. I know my poops... :)

As long as you use lean meat with a fine texture it works.
Brisket is to lose and tends to fall apart unless you go with the grain and then it tough as leather.
Yeah I agree. I used to get really good prices on London Broil, for 20-30 lbs like $2.49/lb. Hard to find anything like that anymore but still make smaller batches for now, some regular and some pretty hot.
What do you use, dehydrators? I have three, two with 5 trays and a big standup one with 10 trays.

Forum List

Back