Best Football QB in the NFL

akiak

Jun 19, 2008
The NFL season is getting close. With Tiger out for the season and the NBA overwith it's time the talk football. Who do you think will be the best QB and why? My guess is Big Ben.

Sure as hell ain't Matt Leinart. The starting QB for the Cardinals has yet to impress, especially considering the size of his contract. My guess is it will be another year of Payton Manning, Tom Brady, Big Ben, and Tony Romo.

Sure as hell ain't Matt Leinart. The starting QB for the Cardinals has yet to impress, especially considering the size of his contract. My guess is it will be another year of Payton Manning, Tom Brady, Big Ben, and Tony Romo.

The best QB in the NFL next year will be Manning, Eli that is. It pains me to say that, being a Cowboys fan and all.

The best QB in the NFL next year will be Manning, Eli that is. It pains me to say that, being a Cowboys fan and all.

Flash in the pan. No way he can do that twice. Besides, even with the Super Bowl win, he was not, and is not, the best QB. By FAR.

Flash in the pan. No way he can do that twice. Besides, even with the Super Bowl win, he was not, and is not, the best QB. By FAR.

I believe he overcame a huge mental block last year. He will improve next year exponentially over what he did last year. It's a guess if he will actually be the best, but I do certainly believe he will be near the top. He's my fantasy sleeper for next year....:lol:

The NFL season is getting close. With Tiger out for the season and the NBA overwith it's time the talk football. Who do you think will be the best QB and why? My guess is Big Ben.

A toss-up between Roger Staubach and Joe Montana, with honorable mention to Terry Bradshaw, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Sonny Jurgensen, Fran Tarkenton and Troy Aikman.

But NOBODY could EVER beat Staubach or Montana, with few lucky exceptions. You could line a rifle squad up against them with loaded weapons and they'd STILL score. Indomitable will screws over athletic talent EVERY time, IMO.

If you're refererring to the current product ... you mean those pantywaists still call what they do football?:eusa_eh:

P. Manning

Eli won last year but I don't think he will ever be as good as his brother.

A toss-up between Roger Staubach and Joe Montana, with honorable mention to Terry Bradshaw, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Sonny Jurgensen, Fran Tarkenton and Troy Aikman.

But NOBODY could EVER beat Staubach or Montana, with few lucky exceptions. You could line a rifle squad up against them with loaded weapons and they'd STILL score. Indomitable will screws over athletic talent EVERY time, IMO.

If you're refererring to the current product ... you mean those pantywaists still call what they do football?:eusa_eh:

What? No mention of Bret Favre? He's broken or set just about every record there is.... yeah... I'm a cheese head... :D

What? No mention of Bret Favre? He's broken or set just about every record there is.... yeah... I'm a cheese head... :D

Favre is out of his time. He should have played in the 50s-70s, not with today's current crop of ballerina's. As far as cheeseheads go, I DID mention Starr.

However, if the Packers are winning, they're cheating. Like Forrest Gregg getting away with leaving before the count to submarine Bob Lily in the Ice Bowl. Dirtbags.:hmpf:

Favre is out of his time. He should have played in the 50s-70s, not with today's current crop of ballerina's. As far as cheeseheads go, I DID mention Starr.

However, if the Packers are winning, they're cheating. Like Forrest Gregg getting away with leaving before the count to submarine Bob Lily in the Ice Bowl. Dirtbags.:hmpf:

Well.. I was throwing Favre out there as a greatest of all time contender.

But I get it, you hate the Packers.

Yeah, he sure showed those Giants.:lol:

He threw like a gazillion TDs last year.

As a Vikings fan, I'm honoured you mentioned Tarkenton. But let's not forget that he lost three SBs while Brady has won three.

In today's NFL, its not even close. I used to think Manning was, but not after last year.

Pats win the SB this year.

I think I lost the last amount of respect I still had for Belichek, after the way he ran off the field like a little bitch when he lost the Super Bowl. If I remember correctly, the game hadn't even completely ended? He definitely didn't shake Coughlin's hand, unless I missed it.

The dude doesn't even show emotion after a super bowl win. He's a weird character.

Forum List

Back