Best Bull Run In 80 Years - Liberal Media Ignores It

Why are you so apposed to paying down the debt?

what debt? You mean the one we owe to the "Fed" for printing us a bunch of paper money out of thin air?

Why do you think we are taxed in the first place?

The most genius business ever created was a bank that lends to a government.

How nice must it be, to be the creator and lendor of the worldwide reserve currency?

If you want to see a REAL economy that flourishes, we need to do away with the treasonous Federal Reserve, and print our own money that has a contingent value...something backed up by a commodity, not just more DEBT.

what debt? You mean the one we owe to the "Fed" for printing us a bunch of paper money out of thin air?

Why do you think we are taxed in the first place?

The most genius business ever created was a bank that lends to a government.

How nice must it be, to be the creator and lendor of the worldwide reserve currency?

If you want to see a REAL economy that flourishes, we need to do away with the treasonous Federal Reserve, and print our own money that has a contingent value...something backed up by a commodity, not just more DEBT.

Word!

The economy is in a cyclical trough right now. It is possible that a recession may occur during the second half of the year, but if it happens, it is likely to be mild.

However, the stock market is responding either because the next move by the Fed is down, and the market loves interest rate cuts, or because its the last leg of the bull market that began in 2002. Ends of bull markets are usually marked by a parabolic or explosive rise.

Doom and gloomers were saying the bull market was over last month when the Dow dropped nearly 500 points in a single day of trading

The Dow hit a new record yesterday

The economy is in a cyclical trough right now. It is possible that a recession may occur during the second half of the year, but if it happens, it is likely to be mild.

However, the stock market is responding either because the next move by the Fed is down, and the market loves interest rate cuts, or because its the last leg of the bull market that began in 2002. Ends of bull markets are usually marked by a parabolic or explosive rise.

We have been hearing about the coming recession for the last five years

I'm not sure where you've been hearing it for five years. I certainly haven't, especially considering the expansion is not yet, I believe, five years old.

Dems bellowed how the Bush tax cuts would wreck the US economy. I saw it everyday, and heard during the 04 election about the "jobless recovery" and how the tax cuts were to blame

...Doom and gloomers were saying the bull market was over last month when the Dow dropped nearly 500 points in a single day of trading The Dow hit a new record yesterday
The goof ball press will say anything it wants, but real world markets know stocks have been higher--
dow24.png

--and that stocks have been in a sideways decade like we've had 40 years ago and 80 years ago.
Dow%2BLong%2BRange%2BTrend%2BGraph.jpg

This is not what we call a 'bull market'. This is just something that qualifies as 'bull'.

Forum List

Back