Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy - so none of what you said above means a thing.

Oswald was working as an FBI infiltrator to infiltrate the local mafia. That's why he had a relationship with Ruby.

That's also why the mafia picked Ruby to kill him.

Ruby told Oswald to meet him at the theater where the police found him. That's what Oswald was doing at the theater. He didn't force his way in, he paid and was waiting for Ruby when the police arrested him.
Sounds like a good fantasy. You should contact Hollywood after you finish the screen play.

what a crock of shit....now i know why so many here have called you a dipshit....geezus dagosa who would believe that?...
Gee, no one talks about you, one way or another. Is that what it’s like when no one cares ?

Trump was on his way to an average Presidency until COVID hit. His inept leadership, lies, misinformation and overall indifference cost him his election.

His refusal to peacefully transfer power after losing secures his standing as our worst President
The scumbag fdr was by far the worst.

Of my life time
1. Biden
2. Clinton
3. Obama
4. George hw Bush
5. Reagan
6. George w Bush
7. Trump-Sucks ass.
I’d put Reagan below W. He had dementia his second term and had no idea what was going on…..which probably was a good thing and kept him from being impeached. Teflon man.
->The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any till Trump<

Last edited:
I’d put Reagan below W. He had dementia his second term and had no idea what was going on…..which probably was a good thing and kept him from being impeached. Teflon man.
->The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by numerous scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any till Trump<
Tell that to the Soviet Union. Oh, that's right.............

Forum List

Back