Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

Sorry
But I am tired of engaging in your JFK assassination fantasies

Find some gullible sucker

I obviously already did.

Seriously, how could you be so positive about this when there's so much evidence to the contrary?

You don't seem to want to acknowledge that you really can't know for certain.

I obviously already did.

Seriously, how could you be so positive about this when there's so much evidence to the contrary?

Sorry Skippy

Your “evidence” is just conspiracy fantasy

Ha ha
At some point you have to stop making up shit. The slugs found that assassinated JFK were all from one rifle. They matched the rifle with Oswald’s prints all over it. Now, that’s just part of the obvious physical evidence. Matching prints and ballistics matching is easy shit. It’s not rocket science.
Now, you can continue making up shit.

Apparently you like deficit spending.
That would be a comparison of control of Congresses, which isn't the subject of this thread. When Republicans control Congress, spending is controlled. When Democrats control it, it's off the rails.

Trump passed the least amount of legislation in history. Botched the covid response, crashed the economy, and set race relations back 60 years. You're right, few Presidents have done so much damage to the country.
In what way was Trump's Covid response anything but spot on? He never wanted businesses shut down --was proven right. He doubted the media report on the origin of the virus --was proven right. He questioned Fauci at every turn --was proven right. He said we could get a vaccine by the end of 2020 -- was proven right. This great man created a roaring economy that was shut down by leftwing governors. Trump also had the lowest unemployment of colored voters in history. He improved race relations.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have had the exhilarating experience of living under two of the greatest presidents in American history, and four of the worst most abject presidents, if you can even call them presidents.

THE BEST:
Ronald Reagan was iconic, and certainly among the top five or six best in history. I wasn't sure it could get much better than him. But then of course we were blessed with the greatest of all time, President Donald J. Trump. This man not only accomplished a great deal in his first term, but he totally smashed the fear-and-PC culture instituted by the Marxist left that cows all the other politicians. Trump was immune to fear. He was the most courageous, able, and well-qualified presidential candidate in American history, and he is arguably the GOAT. Certainly in the top three. But I say, probably number one. And once his second term is completed, almost assuredly in the top spot by most people's reckoning.

THE WORST:
And now we go to the bad. Incredibly I have lived (suffered) through four of the worst five presidents of all time. Carter, Clinton, 0bama, and now Nappy Joe, each worst than the last. You never think that's possible, but then it is. Carter was just plain incompetent. He mouthed Christianity, but didn't practice it. Clinton brought shame and immorality and incompetence to the Oval Office with his constant affairs and philandering all hours of the night. His inattention caused 9-11. Clinton embarrassed the US, and does so to this day. 0bummer was the least qualified candidate in American history. No work record. No record of achievement. Elected solely because he was black. Not qualified to shine shoes in D.C. Completely incompetent on how to govern or lead. America fell WAY down with this professional Marxist intentionally leading the decline. Last is Depends Biden. I shouldn't even have him on the list since he was not legitimately elected. Can't find his ass with both hands, let alone govern. He simply doesn't know where he is. The problem is, he was an incompetent arrogant buffoon even BEFORE he became a senile vegetable. Unfortunately, now he is a grave danger to the safety of this country.

IN BETWEEN:
The two Bushes were above average. George H.W. Bush was very good in war, but his weakness was in cooperating with the Democrats on taxes, then not seeing their plan to use it against him. George W. Bush was very good in two important areas. The man knew how to build and lead an economy, which he did for six years until the Democrat Congress pissed it all away and led us to the Great Recession. Bush also protected the US in a very dangerous time. His problem is he allowed himself to get buried by the leftwing media. He didn't fight back. He was ever the 'gentleman', and as a result founded himself polling in the 20s. Bush's problem is he believed the lying deep-state "Intel" that told him Saddam had magically gotten rid of his WMD. He also didn't control the border. Today, he undermines the great President Trump, because he is upset Trump beat up on Jeb and Liz Cheney.
Ford was slightly better than average, but was a moderate. Not strong enough on abortion. Not around long enough to do anything but be a place holder.
Nixon was below average NOT because of Watergate, but because of his creation of the disastrous EPA and environmental (anti-capitalist) laws, and his caving to the left on an array of other legislation.
LBJ was horrible. Near the bottom. Perhaps a bottom sixer. I probably should have put him in the crowded 'worst' category. Wasted billions of dollars on Marxist programs that never worked, grossly expanded the welfare state, and began the flood of illegals we have to this day.
JFK was a Democrat, but he was more conservative than many Republicans of today. Strong against Communism. This was back when some Democrats still loved America, before they went completely nuts and became a party that would be unrecognizable to Kennedy. But JFK won because of a stolen election and was incompetent and immoral. For those reasons, he was below average.
I was around for a little of Ike. Not much. He was above average. Led America during the greatest decade of our existence morally.
I agree on many points. And although I'm currently a registered Republican I do see JFK as one of the best Democrats and one of the best presidents we've ever had. The people that often were bad people, and probably many of the conspirators in the cover up were criminals from his own party who were afraid he'd blow their cover.

I also don't know why you didn't include the Bush's as BAD! They were part of that whole conspiracy, albeit at a later phase. I firmly believe that Bush Sr. was part of if not the mastermind of the assassination attempt on Reagan. If Reagan had died Bush would have become president like 6 years earlier than planned and the New World Order would have had a 6-year head start as well. They were using Ronnie but Ron was too much of a Maverick (sort of like Trump) to allow it. So they decided he had to go. In the end, 9/11 pushed the agenda of the NWO into warp speed. No wonder it happened with another Bush in office. And the Bush's cozy chums with Bill Clinton for those who don't know. Don't let the difference in political parties fool you.

How do you explain the for year Trump Justice Dept?

No indictments of Hillary, Obama or Biden
Leftwing JD and FBI deep state persists in all administrations. How do you think we got the fabricated "Golden Showers" Steele dossier knowingly pushed by government agencies?

That would be a comparison of control of Congresses, which isn't the subject of this thread. When Republicans control Congress, spending is controlled. When Democrats control it, it's off the rails.
Hilarious. Trumps budget added more to the deficit IMMEDIATELY then another. All modern day Repugnants budgets do.
Only democrat budgets have lowered the deficits compared to the previous administration.

By at the bottom you me a fewest. Otherwise, you’re just making up shit.
All Democrat admins are inherently corrupt, via the deep state. And it goes a lot deeper than just indictments. For example, it is a proven fact that 0bama's IRS screened out Tea Party organizations to deny them standing to conduct campaign operations prior to 2012. That is out-and-out criminal activity. Nothing happened to them, of course.

Hilarious. Trumps budget added more to the deficit IMMEDIATELY then another. All modern day Repugnants budgets do.
Only democrat budgets have lowered the deficits compared to the previous administration.

Name for me a Democrat Congress that lowered the deficit.

I agree on many points. And although I'm currently a registered Republican I do see JFK as one of the best Democrats and one of the best presidents we've ever had. The people that often were bad people, and probably many of the conspirators in the cover up were criminals from his own party who were afraid he'd blow their cover.

I also don't know why you didn't include the Bush's as BAD! They were part of that whole conspiracy, albeit at a later phase. I firmly believe that Bush Sr. was part of if not the mastermind of the assassination attempt on Reagan. If Reagan had died Bush would have become president like 6 years earlier than planned and the New World Order would have had a 6-year head start as well. They were using Ronnie but Ron was too much of a Maverick (sort of like Trump) to allow it. So they decided he had to go. In the end, 9/11 pushed the agenda of the NWO into warp speed. No wonder it happened with another Bush in office. And the Bush's cozy chums with Bill Clinton for those who don't know. Don't let the difference in political parties fool you.
I used to think some Republicans couldn't be in on the scam. Then I saw Boehner and Ryan cave to the Democrats time and time again while holding a pair of aces, as on the various debt ceiling showdowns or repealing 0bamacare. They both talked a great game, but in the end were moderates who went along with the left.

In what way was Trump's Covid response anything but spot on? He never wanted businesses shut down --was proven right. He doubted the media report on the origin of the virus --was proven right. He questioned Fauci at every turn --was proven right. He said we could get a vaccine by the end of 2020 -- was proven right. This great man created a roaring economy that was shut down by leftwing governors. Trump also had the lowest unemployment of colored voters in history. He improved race relations.

1.1 million Americans dead. 15% of all covid deaths in the world with 3% of the population. More than 400 Americans are dying of covid every day - still.

Your economy was totally crashed which didn't happen in other first world countries, completely negating your economic arguments.

Trump had nothing to do with you having the vaccine. 0ther than writing a cheque, he did N0THING. The British and the Germans had a vaccine before you did.

Forum List

Back