Bernie's college loan forgiveness trick.

go look at the numbers leaving. Those leaving the state of Illinois leads the country. Even CA and NY. dude, the fact that you just spout shit without research is amazing.
800,000 people are about to flee New York and California because of taxes, say economists

will leave. have not left yet.

california population: 37.25 million
California Population demographics 2020, 2019

new york population: 19.4 million
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/new-york-population/

total: 56.65 million

total people projected to leave in the next few years: 800,000
800,000 / 56,640,000 = 0.0141%

they'll never recover.
800,000 who are all workers. tax payers. guess who that leaves to pay the taxes? the illegals?
not going to dovetail off and follow you down this rat hole. you bitched at me for doing no research OF WHICH i did look into it. i posted an article about how many are projected to leave, then the population of 2 states in question.

0.01%

i'm going to stand by this being an extreme view of the situation you're choosing to play up so you have a bullet for your gun. if you can show me more numbers to prove this is as "extreme" as you're making it out to be - show me. til then, you're just as bad as those on the left making mountains out of their own mole hills so you can cry THE OTHER SIDE SUCKS.
what that doesn't show is the working populace. so, any number can be manipulated.
so - let's be clear. you bitch at me cause i just spout stuff w/o looking it up.
i look it up and show you that you are wrong in your dire warnings.
you rant and rave and say i left YOUR city off of YOUR list so i'm scared to face the truth
i ask you, since you live there, to provide the #'s so we can have something of substance to talk about
i'm called a know it all on a message board
i tell you at least i'm showing my work and AGAIN ask you to do the same.

instead of doing the very thing you whined at me for not doing, you go off on an emotional rant about how numbers can't be trusted OF WHICH you were also bitching no one went and got them for you.

you sure you're not liberal?

then go manipulate them vs. making bullshit excuses for your emotional rants.
you ignore the facts, yep. then you do your little dance. then you go look up stuff to prove you did your work. The facts are, when working people mass leave a state, doesn't matter which state, it's tax money leaving. you can post any fking number squeezed to prove a position, but it doesn't change the facts. They wouldn't do so many news reports if it was such a low fruit item. go for it, post the piece for illinois that backs your position. I will merely post another that shoots it down. but I'm good with that.

BTW, in illinois, there's a bill that is being submitted to stop pumping gas by customers, to up the price of gas to get more gas taxes. guess why? ahhh you'd say something stupid.

800,000 people are about to flee New York and California because of taxes, say economists

they'll never recover.
800,000 who are all workers. tax payers. guess who that leaves to pay the taxes? the illegals?
not going to dovetail off and follow you down this rat hole. you bitched at me for doing no research OF WHICH i did look into it. i posted an article about how many are projected to leave, then the population of 2 states in question.

0.01%

i'm going to stand by this being an extreme view of the situation you're choosing to play up so you have a bullet for your gun. if you can show me more numbers to prove this is as "extreme" as you're making it out to be - show me. til then, you're just as bad as those on the left making mountains out of their own mole hills so you can cry THE OTHER SIDE SUCKS.
what that doesn't show is the working populace. so, any number can be manipulated.
so - let's be clear. you bitch at me cause i just spout stuff w/o looking it up.
you rant and rave and say i left YOUR city off of YOUR list so i'm scared to face the truth
i ask you, since you live there, to provide the #'s so we can have something of substance to talk about

instead of doing the very thing you whined at me for not doing, you go off on an emotional rant about how numbers can't be trusted OF WHICH you were also bitching no one went and got them for you.

you ignore the facts, yep. then you do your little dance. then you go look up stuff to prove you did your work. The facts are, when working people mass leave a state, doesn't matter which state, it's tax money leaving. you can post any fking number squeezed to prove a position, but it doesn't change the facts. They wouldn't do so many news reports if it was such a low fruit item. go for it, post the piece for illinois that backs your position. I will merely post another that shoots it down. but I'm good with that.

BTW, in illinois, there's a bill that is being submitted to stop pumping gas by customers, to up the price of gas to get more gas taxes. guess why? ahhh you'd say something stupid.
look you wad of shit - i went out and GOT THE FACTS.

you refuse to do so.

now go fuck off.

0.01%

you refuse to do so.

now go fuck off.
you got numbers, you didn't post any facts that address the OP. those losses you minimize and treat as irrelevant. you don't live in those states. Be happy. You have a state legislature that appreciates it's workers. My state does not, Illinois, this state will eat it's own before any other. They create ideas to get people's money. they legalized marijuana for the tax money. they arrested Rod Blagojevich to get higher taxes, fk the human rights part of it. They taxed sugar drinks in Cook County two years ago. They'd tax my shit if they could. there isn't enough tax money for a leftist. in any state.

0.01%

you refuse to do so.

now go fuck off.
you got numbers, you didn't post any facts that address the OP. those losses you minimize and treat as irrelevant. you don't live in those states. Be happy. You have a state legislature that appreciates it's workers. My state does not, Illinois, this state will eat it's own before any other. They create ideas to get people's money. they legalized marijuana for the tax money. they arrested Rod Blagojevich to get higher taxes, fk the human rights part of it. They taxed sugar drinks in Cook County two years ago. They'd tax my shit if they could. there isn't enough tax money for a leftist. in any state.
you're just pissed and acting like a baby who's binky got taken away. i asked you several times to prove your point and you just cry like a bitch about it.

a song for you today.

you refuse to do so.

now go fuck off.
you're just pissed and acting like a baby who's binky got taken away. i asked you several times to prove your point and you just cry like a bitch about it.

a song for you today.

I am pissed my state abandoned working people you bet. The lunatics won't die off.

they'll never recover.

0.01%

How would customers pumping gas raise the taxes, since taxes are per gallon and not a percentage of the sale?

0.01%

How would customers pumping gas raise the taxes, since taxes are per gallon and not a percentage of the sale?
mandating jobs by making stations hire attendants, you don't think the price of gas doesn't go up? You think the gas owners eat the wage to man the pumps?

0.01%

mandating jobs by making stations hire attendants, you don't think the price of gas doesn't go up? You think the gas owners eat the wage to man the pumps?

Once more for possible penetration, what does that have to do with taxes?

If someone never went to the Government School system, and their kids didn't do it either, should they have to pay school tax?

Although I did attend Government kindergarten, my mum thought I needed instruction in nap time, and I excelled in that as well as in playing with clay and painting on the easels.
So, children are not assured of an education, cannot contribute as much to gross domestic product, and we all pay for the shortfall.
Why, do people think, that 'free' (paid for collectively for the collective good) compulsory (so children spend time learning instead of serving) education was started in the first place, pure altruism?

My idea is to have the PARENTS provide for the education of their own children

Right now, in many liberal areas, the children don't learn shit in the government schools. 47% of all high school GRADUATES in the city of Detroit are totally and completely, Functionally Illiterate. They would do better to have their parents teach them

47% of all high school GRADUATES in the city of Detroit are totally and completely, Functionally Illiterate.

But if we spent $10s of thousands more a year to put them thru college, they'd
get useful, high-paying jobs. Like in Cuba.

Sometimes a drowning person will drag others under as they go down. That’s pretty much explains the scam of college loans and the people who never understood the Latin phrase, “Caveat Emptor”. For the newly college-educated and the parents stuck with the Ponzi bills of that education, it means “Let the buyer beware”.

College has changed tremendously over the decades. Actual coursework has been dumbed down to attract tuition money, especially for liberal arts colleges. Instead of training students to do useful things that benefit society, many liberal arts institutions have become stooge factories for political correctness to produce idiosyncratic outcomes of interest to academics but worthless to the general population.

While many of today’s college graduates waste time and money on what is essentially four extra years of high school, they often find themselves four years behind someone who went right to work-only they’re stuck with a huge bill for their wasted effort. They know all about white privilege and transgender rights, but they can barely read the contents of restaurant menu and they can’t put together anything in writing that would qualify as a respectable grocery list.

This is what makes Bernie Sanders so dangerous because he is telling people who bought a pig in a poke that he will force the rest of working America to pay the bad debt. Imagine if someone went to a casino and gambled away all their rent and food money. Then a politician comes along and says, Hey, elect me and I’ll make your neighbors pay your gambling tab. It’s got nothing to with socialism, it’s a way for people going down for the third time to drag the rest of us down with them.

Many who would vote for Sanders couldn’t care less about his admiration for Fidel Castro, they see a way for a new, ultra-progressive government to impose onerous taxation on you and I to pay for their mistakes. Your government has already taken away your company pensions and health insurance and replaced them with handicap parking spaces and electric shopping cart scooters because it thinks you are too stupid to know the difference.

It’s marching Corona Virus through Mexico into your neighborhoods because bureaucratic arrogance thinks microbes will bow down to central planning. Bernie Sanders is the ultimate nightmare to destroy the American dream. The Democratic party is done. Payday loan center colleges have seen to that.

Bernie Sanders is not only not American, he is full blown anti-American.

The college loans are a fraud. Hundreds of thousands for a worthless gender studies degree is a fraud. No 18 year old should be making such decisions.

Forgive the debt, pay for it from university funds who initiated the scam. Afterwards make worthless degrees illegal. We need some serious regulation here.
I say make the colleges make the loans themselves....

Then, if they award useless degrees and the loans can't be repaid, the colleges eat the loss...

Hey, that was my idea!!!!

Repeating a stupid idea doesn't make it smart. Who owns the vast majority of schools in this country? The states! If they don't get enough tuition to pay their bills, you will just pay higher taxes.

If they don't get enough tuition to pay their bills,

They should cut their expenses.

Sometimes a drowning person will drag others under as they go down. That’s pretty much explains the scam of college loans and the people who never understood the Latin phrase, “Caveat Emptor”. For the newly college-educated and the parents stuck with the Ponzi bills of that education, it means “Let the buyer beware”.

College has changed tremendously over the decades. Actual coursework has been dumbed down to attract tuition money, especially for liberal arts colleges. Instead of training students to do useful things that benefit society, many liberal arts institutions have become stooge factories for political correctness to produce idiosyncratic outcomes of interest to academics but worthless to the general population.

While many of today’s college graduates waste time and money on what is essentially four extra years of high school, they often find themselves four years behind someone who went right to work-only they’re stuck with a huge bill for their wasted effort. They know all about white privilege and transgender rights, but they can barely read the contents of restaurant menu and they can’t put together anything in writing that would qualify as a respectable grocery list.

This is what makes Bernie Sanders so dangerous because he is telling people who bought a pig in a poke that he will force the rest of working America to pay the bad debt. Imagine if someone went to a casino and gambled away all their rent and food money. Then a politician comes along and says, Hey, elect me and I’ll make your neighbors pay your gambling tab. It’s got nothing to with socialism, it’s a way for people going down for the third time to drag the rest of us down with them.

Many who would vote for Sanders couldn’t care less about his admiration for Fidel Castro, they see a way for a new, ultra-progressive government to impose onerous taxation on you and I to pay for their mistakes. Your government has already taken away your company pensions and health insurance and replaced them with handicap parking spaces and electric shopping cart scooters because it thinks you are too stupid to know the difference.

It’s marching Corona Virus through Mexico into your neighborhoods because bureaucratic arrogance thinks microbes will bow down to central planning. Bernie Sanders is the ultimate nightmare to destroy the American dream. The Democratic party is done. Payday loan center colleges have seen to that.

The college loans are a fraud. Hundreds of thousands for a worthless gender studies degree is a fraud. No 18 year old should be making such decisions.

Forgive the debt, pay for it from university funds who initiated the scam. Afterwards make worthless degrees illegal. We need some serious regulation here.

Then, if they award useless degrees and the loans can't be repaid, the colleges eat the loss...

Repeating a stupid idea doesn't make it smart. Who owns the vast majority of schools in this country? The states! If they don't get enough tuition to pay their bills, you will just pay higher taxes.

Schools compete with each other to recruit top students. Cutting their bills would be cutting their nose off to spite their face.

Schools compete with each other to recruit top students. Cutting their bills would be cutting their nose off to spite their face.

As long as they all cut their noses off.

You are just jealous that the colleges always rejected your 2.0 high school GPA and 650 SAT score.

You are just jealous that the colleges always rejected your 2.0 high school GPA and 650 SAT score.

That must mean we should keep shoveling unlimited numbers of government dollars at colleges?

That must mean we should keep shoveling unlimited numbers of government dollars at colleges?

Ih, for the most part, we don't! Where do you get the idea we do?

I had an idea to reduce the gusher of tax dollars, reduce total spending, reduce debt.
Don't like my idea?
Ok.
I'll strive to get over the disappointment.

I had an idea to reduce the gusher of tax dollars, reduce total spending, reduce debt.
Don't like my idea?
Ok.
I'll strive to get over the disappointment.

Where is this "gusher of tax dollars"? Did you know the Education Department has the smallest budget in the federal government? Of course you didn't, because you just repeat talking points.

Forum List

Back