Bernie too old?

He certainly moved to the right when he kissed Hillary's ass in 2016 after the democrats cheated him out of
the party nomination.

It's amazing how a pocket full of cash and some new homes can motivate some people to bury their old convictions. Could he be bought out again by big money democrats?

It's fun to watch Right WIngers be "offended" on Bernie's Behalf.

Hillary won because she got more votes and garnered more delegates. Nobody Cheated Commie Bernie.

They had Tulsi and Yang, two much younger, more healthy and more moderate candidates who would probably garner a lot of votes. They don't seem to want these people to run for some reason.

Um... yeah, Crazy Cat Lady. Because they're nuts. That's why nobody wants them.

images

I just saw Bernie Sanders climbing stairs to get to a stage platform to speak on.

He looked hunched over and out of breathe. Is he too old to be a good president?

How fast can Trump (only four years younger) run up a flight of stairs? Or does he have his flunkies carry him?

Have you seen Trump stay energized throughout rallies for hours after flying several hours to get there? He's the most energetic 73 year-old you will likely find, especially as CIC.

People age differently. Bernie seems like someone in their early 90's, he is so slow mentally and physically.

Sorry to hear about your Uncle Bernie. :(

Bernie Sanders, OTOH, was a high school track star, and he can still move when he needs to:

I'd also like to see any one of you try to debate him.

That video is very old. It was from 2015 at the latest and you have no idea if that was really him or not. That was also before his recent heart attack.

I've been mentioning to you guys for months now, that should he win he'd be 75 fucking years old going in to the White House.

Four years older than your boy Donny and without the anger management issues.

Bernie would be in his 80's wearing Depends should he live long enough to make it to a second term.
That's simply way too old for the leader of the free-stuff world.

Does every older person you know wear Depends? Have you conducted a survey?

Here's Bernie now, ask him.

And you guys will be sooooo surprised when your boy doesn't win in November...

Who is going to beat him? The Communist honeymooner?

For me, Biden, Bloomberg, Sanders, and Trump are all too old. Perhaps Warren too but I might need to grade on a different curve for females.

I would much prefer someone in good health and in their 50's or early 60's. It's a demanding job.

I just saw Bernie Sanders climbing stairs to get to a stage platform to speak on.

He looked hunched over and out of breathe. Is he too old to be a good president?

How fast can Trump (only four years younger) run up a flight of stairs? Or does he have his flunkies carry him?

Have you seen Trump stay energized throughout rallies for hours after flying several hours to get there? He's the most energetic 73 year-old you will likely find, especially as CIC.

He seems more like he's in his 60s, IMO. At least he isn't coughing up a lung, like Hillary.

They had Tulsi and Yang, two much younger, more healthy and more moderate candidates who would probably garner a lot of votes. They don't seem to want these people to run for some reason.

Um... yeah, Crazy Cat Lady. Because they're nuts. That's why nobody wants them.

images

Aww. How cute are they? :) I don't have a cat although I wouldn't mind having one. I have a rabbit, for the thousandth time. Why this is so difficult for you to understand, I don't know. I think you are proving that you are the one who is crazy. Lol! *points and laughs*

He certainly moved to the right when he kissed Hillary's ass in 2016 after the democrats cheated him out of
the party nomination.

It's amazing how a pocket full of cash and some new homes can motivate some people to bury their old convictions. Could he be bought out again by big money democrats?

It's fun to watch Right WIngers be "offended" on Bernie's Behalf.

Hillary won because she got more votes and garnered more delegates. Nobody Cheated Commie Bernie.

Hillary is gone. She is never going to be your president. Donald Trump is your daddy. :D Lol!

For me, Biden, Bloomberg, Sanders, and Trump are all too old. Perhaps Warren too but I might need to grade on a different curve for females.

I would much prefer someone in good health and in their 50's or early 60's. It's a demanding job.

Warren? :lmao: The hypocritical Indian? Hilarious.

My post clearly referred to the age of the candidates. No more, no less.

:smh

So who is your candidate then?

I'm new around here and I got yelled at this weekend for taking a thread ~off-topic. I'm still trying to figure out the rules/culture. But at the risk of violating forum protocol, I'm a #nevertrumper and have been that way since the previous POTUS primary season. Since 1980, when I voted for John Anderson, I've been a fiscal conservative so today, I have no party. Once past the rhetoric, It's either tax and spend or borrow and spend.

I'm new around here and I got yelled at this weekend for taking a thread ~off-topic. I'm still trying to figure out the rules/culture. But at the risk of violating forum protocol, I'm a #nevertrumper and have been that way since the previous POTUS primary season. Since 1980, when I voted for John Anderson, I've been a fiscal conservative so today I have no party today. Once past the rhetoric, It's either tax and spend or borrow and spend.

I will be voting for Trump in 2020. He is the best man for the job. The way he drives the leftist regressives crazy makes it quite obvious that he is the right choice. Even Piers Morgan knows that Adam Schiff is psychopathically obsessed with Donald Trump. Wonder why that is? :D

I'm new around here and I got yelled at this weekend for taking a thread ~off-topic. I'm still trying to figure out the rules/culture. But at the risk of violating forum protocol, I'm a #nevertrumper and have been that way since the previous POTUS primary season. Since 1980, when I voted for John Anderson, I've been a fiscal conservative so today I have no party today. Once past the rhetoric, It's either tax and spend or borrow and spend.

I will be voting for Trump in 2020. He is the best man for the job. The way he drives the leftist regressives crazy makes it quite obvious that he is the right choice. Even Piers Morgan knows that Adam Schiff is psychopathically obsessed with Donald Trump. Wonder why that is? :D

Driving the another party crazy is not one of my criteria for POTUS, Governor, nor Senator. Maybe a House Rep. I'd need to think about that a bit more.

:shrug

I'm new around here and I got yelled at this weekend for taking a thread ~off-topic. I'm still trying to figure out the rules/culture. But at the risk of violating forum protocol, I'm a #nevertrumper and have been that way since the previous POTUS primary season. Since 1980, when I voted for John Anderson, I've been a fiscal conservative so today, I have no party. Once past the rhetoric, It's either tax and spend or borrow and spend.

As a thinking man, do you ever sit and objectively look at and think about all that has happened? Why the rush to impeach this man with really no evidence? Why ignore Biden's shady Ukrainian connections, and scream because Trump asked a question? Russian collusion? Really? I think about these things and something stinks to high heaven.

I've had more than my fill of Trump. That's why I primarily watch business channels now if I want to see what's going on in the world via TV. I usually read, however, where I have more control.

I have no interest in pursuing this conversation any more. No one's opinion is going to change at this point. Either one likes him or not. The impeachment saga is all one needs to confirm that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back