Bernie Tells Black Student to Respect Police So He Doesn't Get 'Shot in Back of the Head'

Is this an epidemic that I am missing? How many police officers have shot people in the back of the head during traffic stops? Is this common where you live? Bernie is fanning racial divide in an attempt to get more blacks to vote for him. It’s pretty obvious what he is doing.

I'm not interested. You understand the argument.

It seems I understand more than you and Bernie. He used inflammatory language and is over exaggerating, we have that in the office now, we don’t need more of it, we need less.

Far more people have been killed by police officers over some perceived slight than is justifiable.

Not all are killed luckily. It has to stop.

so how many traffic stops have resulted in some getting shot in the back of the head? It was unnecessary inflammatory language the was chosen to invoke racism and hate. Not needed, just a politician trying to get votes by being dishonest.

I'm not interested in this kind of argument.

"Yes, he was shot BUT not in the back of head so it doesn't count".

Not interested.

I know you nuts choose to ignore it unless the other side does it. It just contribute to more and more stupidity that politicians thrive on.

It seems I understand more than you and Bernie. He used inflammatory language and is over exaggerating, we have that in the office now, we don’t need more of it, we need less.

Far more people have been killed by police officers over some perceived slight than is justifiable.

so how many traffic stops have resulted in some getting shot in the back of the head? It was unnecessary inflammatory language the was chosen to invoke racism and hate. Not needed, just a politician trying to get votes by being dishonest.

Not interested.

I know you nuts choose to ignore it unless the other side does it. It just contribute to more and more stupidity that politicians thrive on.

No idea what you are talking about. More boogeyman chasing it seems.

One should respect everyone.....one shouldn't get shot though because they do not.

Is this an epidemic that I am missing? How many police officers have shot people in the back of the head during traffic stops? Is this common where you live? Bernie is fanning racial divide in an attempt to get more blacks to vote for him. It’s pretty obvious what he is doing.

Name one example.

One should respect everyone.....one shouldn't get shot though because they do not.

Name one example.

I could do this all day.

Innocent Deaf Teen Loses Cochlear Implant as Cops Taser Him in Back for Not Hearing Them

Name one example.

I could do this all day.

Innocent Deaf Teen Loses Cochlear Implant as Cops Taser Him in Back for Not Hearing Them
They tased him because he wasnt following their commands and he simply walked away from the domestic disturbance they were investigating. Furthermore, he wasnt killed.

You are 0-1 as of right now. Would you like to try again? Show us an example of someone getting killed over a "perceived slight".

Name one example.

I could do this all day.

They tased him because he wasnt following their commands and he simply walked away from the domestic disturbance they were investigating. Furthermore, he wasnt killed.

You are 0-1 as of right now. Would you like to try again? Show us an example of someone getting killed over a "perceived slight".

LOL...why wasn't he following their commands?

Name one example.

I could do this all day.

LOL...how would they have known he was deaf?

Anyway, lets see if you can back up your claim, but i already know you cant.

Name one example.

I could do this all day.

Already did.

Already did.
Who was killed by the cops over a perceived slight? If i missed it, give me a link to that post.

Already did.
Who was killed by the cops over a perceived slight? If i missed it, give me a link to that post.

I'm not interest in arguments like this one. I've already addressed that.

Already did.

I'm not interest in arguments like this one. I've already addressed that.
You arent interested because youre getting trounced in this debate. You made the statement, now either back it up or look like a fool.

Last edited:
A day before President Trump addressed the annual gathering of the International Association of Chiefs of Police in Chicago, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) gave some rather shocking advice to a young black student at Benedict College in regards to how he should behave around a police officer if he's pulled over while driving.

"I would do my best to identify who that police officer is and ask him or her for their name," Sanders told the young man at the Second Step Presidential Justice Forum in Columbia, South Carolina. "I would respect what they are doing so that you don’t get shot in the back of the head. But I would also be very mindful of the fact that as a nation we have got to hold police officers accountable for the actions that they commit."

Bernie Tells Black Student to Respect Police So He Doesn't Get 'Shot in Back of the Head'
I bet more blacks get shot by their neighbors in Chicago, than by the cops. My advice would be to put a cellphone that records on the dashboard if pulled over-that should tone things down.
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year--mostly other blacks
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
n 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
etc etc

..there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
so we divide 30 MILLION by 233--this gives the rate at which cops shoot blacks = the vast majority armed and dangerous,
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

....Bernie is a dumbass vote sucker--blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year...cops kill maybe 300 per year--most of them are armed and dangerous = cops are using self defense
....UNDENIABLY, blacks have MUCH more to fear from BLACKS--duh

Not interested.

No idea what you are talking about. More boogeyman chasing it seems.

Sure you do, you just won’t admit it. You told me all I needed to know about you. Thanks.

Forum List

Back