Bernie Tells Black Student to Respect Police So He Doesn't Get 'Shot in Back of the Head'

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A day before President Trump addressed the annual gathering of the International Association of Chiefs of Police in Chicago, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) gave some rather shocking advice to a young black student at Benedict College in regards to how he should behave around a police officer if he's pulled over while driving.

"I would do my best to identify who that police officer is and ask him or her for their name," Sanders told the young man at the Second Step Presidential Justice Forum in Columbia, South Carolina. "I would respect what they are doing so that you don’t get shot in the back of the head. But I would also be very mindful of the fact that as a nation we have got to hold police officers accountable for the actions that they commit."

Bernie Tells Black Student to Respect Police So He Doesn't Get 'Shot in Back of the Head'

It's like the people in the Democrat clown care are trying to see who can appeal to the smallest niche - not the biggest.

A day before President Trump addressed the annual gathering of the International Association of Chiefs of Police in Chicago, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) gave some rather shocking advice to a young black student at Benedict College in regards to how he should behave around a police officer if he's pulled over while driving.

"I would do my best to identify who that police officer is and ask him or her for their name," Sanders told the young man at the Second Step Presidential Justice Forum in Columbia, South Carolina. "I would respect what they are doing so that you don’t get shot in the back of the head. But I would also be very mindful of the fact that as a nation we have got to hold police officers accountable for the actions that they commit."

I bet more blacks get shot by their neighbors in Chicago, than by the cops. My advice would be to put a cellphone that records on the dashboard if pulled over-that should tone things down.

One should respect everyone.....one shouldn't get shot though because they do not.

Wow,, so he’s saying if they are disrespectful they will get shot in the head because they are black..

WHY CANT DEMOCRATS TREAT BLACKS EQUALLY!?

Does Bernie Sanders have some sort of proof that police officers are going around shooting black people in the back of the head?

Bernie needs victims. It’s divide and conquer, that plan is working over the last couple of decades. Why unite when you can divide.

One should respect everyone.....one shouldn't get shot though because they do not.

Is this an epidemic that I am missing? How many police officers have shot people in the back of the head during traffic stops? Is this common where you live? Bernie is fanning racial divide in an attempt to get more blacks to vote for him. It’s pretty obvious what he is doing.

He either thinks that he needs to dumb down his language because the people he's talking to are stupid, or maybe it's just he who is stupid. I'll never cease to be amazed by the cross wired, disjointed Democrat mind.

Wow, I appreciate him letting us know how far his brain train doesn't travel. Obviously he doesn't know that anyone can be reprimanded in any way if they don't do whatever a cop tells them to do no matter what color they are.

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

Does Bernie Sanders have some sort of proof that police officers are going around shooting black people in the back of the head?
No, because police are not treating blacks any different than anyone else...

But they should...blacks are savages and they need to be shot in the back of the head...for America....

#MAGA

Is this an epidemic that I am missing? How many police officers have shot people in the back of the head during traffic stops? Is this common where you live? Bernie is fanning racial divide in an attempt to get more blacks to vote for him. It’s pretty obvious what he is doing.

I'm not interested. You understand the argument.

We understand that Sanders was pandering to racial paranoia.

We understand Bernie is desperate to
overtake a brain damaged crook like Joe Biden in the polls so he'll say anything.

It seems I understand more than you and Bernie. He used inflammatory language and is over exaggerating, we have that in the office now, we don’t need more of it, we need less.

It seems I understand more than you and Bernie. He used inflammatory language and is over exaggerating, we have that in the office now, we don’t need more of it, we need less.

Far more people have been killed by police officers over some perceived slight than is justifiable.

Not all are killed luckily. It has to stop.

Far more people have been killed by police officers over some perceived slight than is justifiable.

so how many traffic stops have resulted in some getting shot in the back of the head? It was unnecessary inflammatory language the was chosen to invoke racism and hate. Not needed, just a politician trying to get votes by being dishonest.

so how many traffic stops have resulted in some getting shot in the back of the head? It was unnecessary inflammatory language the was chosen to invoke racism and hate. Not needed, just a politician trying to get votes by being dishonest.

I'm not interested in this kind of argument.

"Yes, he was shot BUT not in the back of head so it doesn't count".

Not interested.

Forum List

Back