Bernie Sanders bet the farm on the wrong horse and lost EVERYTHING. BERNIE BLEW IT BIG TIME

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Bernie could have been a ROCK STAR LIBERAL and a REAL THREAT to DEFEAT Trump in 2020.

Instead, the STUPID MFer sold his soul to the Dems...the people that OVERTLY, CONSISTENTLY, AND BRAZENLY FUCKED BERNIE OVER BY RIGGING THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY PROCESS.

They cheated and lied so that Hillary would win. The DNC e-mails confirmed this, and Debbie Schultz left in disgrace only to be picked up as a leader in Hillary's FAILED $1.2 BILLION campaign to be POTUS 45.

If Bernie had stuck to his "alternative" platform and not sold out to Hillary, he might actually be a national player.

Now he is a fucking joke. Bernie Sanders completely BLEW IT. I mean BADLY!

I agree. I liked and admired Bernie Sanders right up until the day he sold out, backstabbed his own followers, and endorsed Hillary Clinton. They either bribed him or threatened him, probably both. Now, he has lost all credibility.

Bernie has never been a Democrat. The DNC should never have allowed him to participate in the primary.
Bernie was never allowed to be a REAL opponent to Hillary, he was a fake opponent. The Democrats rigged it so Hillary would win no matter how many people voted for Bernie.

Bernie has never been a Democrat. The DNC should never have allowed him to participate in the primary.
Bernie was never allowed to be a REAL opponent to Hillary, he was a fake opponent. The Democrats rigged it so Hillary would win no matter how many people voted for Bernie.
You're exaggerating of course, but thank goodness they opposed him. He's not a Democrat and he would have been an even bigger disaster than Trump.

By going third party after it was clear the Dems cheated him, Bernie Iscarot could have forced the Dems to dump Hillary and pick him. Instead he let the death threats from Podesta sway him. Can't blame the guy

And the $600K vacation house

Bernie could have been a ROCK STAR LIBERAL and a REAL THREAT to DEFEAT Trump in 2020.

Instead, the STUPID MFer sold his soul to the Dems...the people that OVERTLY, CONSISTENTLY, AND BRAZENLY FUCKED BERNIE OVER BY RIGGING THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY PROCESS.

They cheated and lied so that Hillary would win. The DNC e-mails confirmed this, and Debbie Schultz left in disgrace only to be picked up as a leader in Hillary's FAILED $1.2 BILLION campaign to be POTUS 45.

If Bernie had stuck to his "alternative" platform and not sold out to Hillary, he might actually be a national player.

Now he is a fucking joke. Bernie Sanders completely BLEW IT. I mean BADLY!

Well aren't you butthurt. Melt down much?

free5.jpg

He was already in place to defeat Rump in 2016.

Duh?

Well now since you put it in ALL CAPS that sure makes a point. Unfortunately the point it makes is that you're unhinged.

Sure, they did that. It's what old established-too-long political parties do --- perpetuate themselves. That's why they undermined him --- he's not a Democrat and it's more about "who's in my club".

That's an indictment of political parties -- not Bernie Sanders.

Riding what horse?

Don't know what planet you call home but here, the Duopoly runs that show, and has it set up to shut down any third party that challenges it. So Bernie tried to ride the Democratic Party horse --- the alternative being no horse at all --- and with it he was a national player. And still is. Actually he's been a national player for thirty years --- again welcome to Earth. On which planet, I'm afraid. the fact that you were blissfully unaware of him all that time in no way means he didn't exist. That's entirely on you.

I agree. I liked and admired Bernie Sanders right up until the day he sold out, backstabbed his own followers, and endorsed Hillary Clinton. They either bribed him or threatened him, probably both. Now, he has lost all credibility.

And how, pray, did he "backstab" them?

Forum List

Back