Bernie is too "soft" to be president.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The man can't even stand up to those he want's to beat in the primary race. No spine and apparently will happily throw his own supporters under the bus according to the logic in this segment. Logic that seems pretty solid to me.

He already threw his supporters under the bus when endorsing Clinton.

I am sure the democrats of the board stand behind the statement 100%. This is why we have guns...

It was clear that during the last election he cared about growing his brand and propelling his idiotic movement of imbecile ideas rather than winning. He probably has the same goal now.

Bernie had a heart attack a few months ago. How can anyone support this guy for President? He might drop dead while giving his inaugural address.

The man can't even stand up to those he want's to beat in the primary race. No spine and apparently will happily throw his own supporters under the bus according to the logic in this segment. Logic that seems pretty solid to me.

Listen, just because he rolled over for Hillary after she stole the primary from him as he kissed her shoes, heart attack Bernie is for real!!

Why else would the Grim Reaper pass on Bernie for the last 200 years?

So if he used E.D. meds he would then be suitable for President.

Forum List

Back