Berkeley protesters demand 'spaces of color,' harass white students trying to pass

This is all Obama's doing. This kind of thing wasn't happening before he was President.
. Obama is no better than Al Sharpton or any other race hustler... I mean he even said that if the blacks don't vote for Hillary like they did for him, then he would be disappointed in them. So Obama talk's to blacks now like he owns them ????????????

This is all Obama's doing. This kind of thing wasn't happening before he was President.
. Obama is no better than Al Sharpton or any other race hustler... I mean he even said that if the blacks don't vote for Hillary like they did for him, then he would be disappointed in them. So Obama talk's to blacks now like he owns them ????????????
Nah. Like he is one of us...which coincidentally he is. He knows Clinton is not good but Drumpf would be a disaster.

Michelle Obama stumping with Hillary is disgusting to say the least, and it is just another mark on her character in my opinion. Of course Michelle I think has been a soft racist according to her outspokenness in which she has used over time in her rehtoric, and so you mean to tell me that she has got the nerve to try and use her position as first lady, to try and get CROOKED Hillary elected ????? That is flipping Hilarious or worse flippin devious. Anyone being a part of this bull crap for Hillary, is just as corrupt as Hillary is. Don't Michelle realize that Hillary is just using her as a token ????? Wow.

this is a good illustration of why the taxpayer should never be on the hook for anyone's college education.
Also a good illustration why voting was never suppose to be a RIGHT and was always suppose to be a privilege.

In order safeguard against propaganda enslaving MINDS in large numbers and getting large groups to vote out of ignorance.

The founding fathers understood this all too well.

But they were slave owners. Soooo nothing they thought counted. Most of all this country.
. Good point about the way the Demon-crats took government, and they swole the ranks of the low information dependent voters to a population that actually threatens the union as we know it. These types of voters will vote in corruption, and not even realize it, and that has now been proven time and time again. I agree that this nation is on the edge of a cliff, and hopefully it will not vote Democrat, and that way we can back off of the edge slowly and precisely.

Nah. Like he is one of us...which coincidentally he is. He knows Clinton is not good but Drumpf would be a disaster.
. He has played you all, and it will just take time for you to realize it.

. Like he is one of you eh ?? So what makes him one of you ??? Are you not just an American, or does your skin color describe who you and Obama are ? And if your skin color describes who you are, then what exactly does that mean again ???

. He has played you all, and it will just take time for you to realize it.
Let me know when that time is. In the meantime he helped my networth almost double during his time in office. Thank you President Obama.

. Like he is one of you eh ?? So what makes him one of you ??? Are you not just an American, or does your skin color describe who you and Obama are ? And if your skin color describes who you are, then what exactly does that mean again ???

Yep. He is Black just like I am. You can ask him yourself.

Of course I'm an american. I'm Black and I live in the US. Yes my genetics describe who I am. I love being Black. What does that mean? I dont think you would understand. Its a Black thing.

Hillary stumping with her Token Michelle is a sad situation. Michelle will look back and regret this big time.

Why is it that when a white person adopts a black baby, then the blacks say they (the white person) just wanted a token baby or how about when Romney(?) had a black boy in that photograph with his family, then it was a token boy etc. ??????????? So where are those same blacks with Michelle stumping for Hillary (especially after all the crap she talked about Hillary when ran against Obama) ????????? Where are you, you bunch of hypocrites??????

Michelle Obama stumping with Hillary is disgusting to say the least, and it is just another mark on her character in my opinion. Of course Michelle I think has been a soft racist according to her outspokenness in which she has used over time in her rehtoric, and so you mean to tell me that she has got the nerve to try and use her position as first lady, to try and get CROOKED Hillary elected ????? That is flipping Hilarious or worse flippin devious. Anyone being a part of this bull crap for Hillary, is just as corrupt as Hillary is. Don't Michelle realize that Hillary is just using her as a token ????? Wow.
Its always you little guys that think your opinion is relevant. No one cares what your opinion is least of all the First Lady. She knows that while Hilary isnt the dream choice, the walking orange amoeba is a disaster. The First Lady is an incredibly smart woman that knows the consequences of letting a bag of hot air into the white house like Drumpf.

Why is it that when a white person adopts a black baby, then the blacks say they (the white person) just wanted a token baby or how about when Romney(?) had a black boy in that photograph with his family, then it was a token boy etc. ??????????? So where are those same blacks with Michelle stumping for Hillary (especially after all the crap she talked about Hillary when ran against Obama) ????????? Where are you, you bunch of hypocrites??????
Those two ideas are entirely different. Thats just an example of retarded logic.

What the hell is a token baby? Under what circumstances did Black people say Romney had a token boy? If you find those Blacks please show us. I never heard of them.

Of course I'm an american. I'm Black and I live in the US. Yes my genetics describe who I am. I love being Black. What does that mean? I dont think you would understand. Its a Black thing.
. So your skin color has a mind of it's own, a character, a soul that is seperate from the other half of your body in which also has those things that are mentioned ????? Now that is very interesting. Which one do you listen to the most ??

. So your skin color has a mind of it's own, a character, a soul that is seperate from the other half of your body in which also has those things that are mentioned ????? Now that is very interesting. Which one do you listen to the most ??
What made you think something stupid like that? My skin is part and parcel of who I am. Its no different from any other skin except its not recessive.

Those two ideas are entirely different. Thats just an example of retarded logic.

What the hell is a token baby? Under what circumstances did Black people say Romney had a token boy? If you find those Blacks please show us. I never heard of them.
. You have never heard the label or term token used by the blacks ???? Are you black or just playing dumb ??

. You have never heard the label or term token used by the blacks ???? Are you black or just playing dumb ??
I think you are the typical dumb white boy that doesnt know how to use the term correctly. If Black people use the word token to describe something they say "the token Black (fill in the blank)". They never call someone a "token boy". Damn some of you white people are dumb. :laugh:

What made you think something stupid like that? My skin is part and parcel of who I am. Its no different from any other skin except its not recessive.
. Go back and study our conversation thus far, and maybe a light will come on in your head. I am not going to sit here playing head games with your spinning ass.

I think you are the typical dumb white boy that doesnt know how to use the term correctly. If Black people use the word token to describe something they say "the token Black (fill in the blank)". They never call someone a "token boy". Damn some of you white people are dumb. :laugh:
Spin it, spin it, but the sting still remains.

. My skin serves a physical purpose, and that's it.... It has absolutely nothing to do with who I am. My character whether I am white or black holds the content for who I am. My mouth speaks the words in which you hear that tells you who I am, but my skin color can tell you absolutely nothing about who I am... Why you as a human being don't understand this, tells me who the real little person here really is, and it tells me just how dumb you are.

. My skin serves a physical purpose, and that's it.... It has absolutely nothing to do with who I am. My character whether I am white or black holds the content for who I am. My mouth speaks the words in which you hear that tells you who I am, but my skin color can tell you absolutely nothing about who I am... Why you as a human being don't understand this, tells me who the real little person here really is, and it tells me just how dumb you are.
Youre white so you skin is not as useful as my skin. You have come to terms with that but dont try to pretend your skin is the same as mine. Its not.

Forum List

Back