Berkeley protesters demand 'spaces of color,' harass white students trying to pass

Why is it that when a white person adopts a black baby, then the blacks say they (the white person) just wanted a token baby or how about when Romney(?) had a black boy in that photograph with his family, then it was a token boy etc. ??????????? So where are those same blacks with Michelle stumping for Hillary (especially after all the crap she talked about Hillary when ran against Obama) ????????? Where are you, you bunch of hypocrites??????
Those two ideas are entirely different. Thats just an example of retarded logic.

What the hell is a token baby? Under what circumstances did Black people say Romney had a token boy? If you find those Blacks please show us. I never heard of them.
. You have never heard the label or term token used by the blacks ???? Are you black or just playing dumb ??
I think you are the typical dumb white boy that doesnt know how to use the term correctly. If Black people use the word token to describe something they say "the token Black (fill in the blank)". They never call someone a "token boy". Damn some of you white people are dumb. :laugh:
Spin it, spin it, but the sting still remains.
What sting? Why do you white boys always say such weird things?

. Like he is one of you eh ?? So what makes him one of you ??? Are you not just an American, or does your skin color describe who you and Obama are ? And if your skin color describes who you are, then what exactly does that mean again ???

Yep. He is Black just like I am. You can ask him yourself.

Of course I'm an american. I'm Black and I live in the US. Yes my genetics describe who I am. I love being Black. What does that mean? I dont think you would understand. Its a Black thing.
. So your skin color has a mind of it's own, a character, a soul that is seperate from the other half of your body in which also has those things that are mentioned ????? Now that is very interesting. Which one do you listen to the most ??
What made you think something stupid like that? My skin is part and parcel of who I am. Its no different from any other skin except its not recessive.
. My skin serves a physical purpose, and that's it.... It has absolutely nothing to do with who I am. My character whether I am white or black holds the content for who I am. My mouth speaks the words in which you hear that tells you who I am, but my skin color can tell you absolutely nothing about who I am... Why you as a human being don't understand this, tells me who the real little person here really is, and it tells me just how dumb you are.
Youre white so you skin is not as useful as my skin. You have come to terms with that but dont try to pretend your skin is the same as mine. Its not.
. You are making a fool of yourself... Please stop.

Yep. He is Black just like I am. You can ask him yourself.

Of course I'm an american. I'm Black and I live in the US. Yes my genetics describe who I am. I love being Black. What does that mean? I dont think you would understand. Its a Black thing.
. So your skin color has a mind of it's own, a character, a soul that is seperate from the other half of your body in which also has those things that are mentioned ????? Now that is very interesting. Which one do you listen to the most ??
What made you think something stupid like that? My skin is part and parcel of who I am. Its no different from any other skin except its not recessive.
. My skin serves a physical purpose, and that's it.... It has absolutely nothing to do with who I am. My character whether I am white or black holds the content for who I am. My mouth speaks the words in which you hear that tells you who I am, but my skin color can tell you absolutely nothing about who I am... Why you as a human being don't understand this, tells me who the real little person here really is, and it tells me just how dumb you are.
Youre white so you skin is not as useful as my skin. You have come to terms with that but dont try to pretend your skin is the same as mine. Its not.
. You are making a fool of yourself... Please stop.
How so? Are you claiming your skin in its white recessiveness can compete with my skin?

Forum List

Back