Berkeley protesters demand 'spaces of color,' harass white students trying to pass

Whites need to set up their own safe spaces.
We did.

It is called the Untied States of Mother Fucking America.
Liar.

What the whites need to do is get together in a group, arm themselves with six inch pipes, and beat the hell out of anyone who tries to deny us passage -- anywhere..

If they get weapons, then those being denied freedom to move about should just get guns and start bleeding the motherfuckers.

Lets just escalate it all the way to the top and have done with it.

Whites need to set up their own safe spaces.
We did.

It is called the Untied States of Mother Fucking America.
Liar.

What the whites need to do is get together in a group, arm themselves with six inch pipes, and beat the hell out of anyone who tries to deny us passage -- anywhere..

If they get weapons, then those being denied freedom to move about should just get guns and start bleeding the motherfuckers.

Lets just escalate it all the way to the top and have done with it.
When will you start or is this just a suggestion?

Berkeley protesters demand 'spaces of color,' harass white students trying to pass

Left-wing students at the University of California, Berkeley are protesting again. This time, however, these students are calling for “safe spaces” for transgendered people, as well as “spaces of color” at the University (which they already have).

The protesters are also harassing white students trying to study, barring their path across a key bridge while allowing students of color safe passage.

The protest, which began last Friday, blocked Berkeley’s Sather Gate, disrupted studying students in the Student Union, and blocked traffic at the intersection of Telegraph and Bancroft in front of campus.

In video of the protest, the so-called anti-racism protesters were seen denying passage across the bridge to white students — shouting “go around” — while happily allowing students of color to pass through.

After blocking the bridge, the protesting students moved towards the front of campus to occupy the front of the student store, because they felt it interfered with their “safe spaces”.

Berkeley Protesters Demand 'Spaces Of Color,' Harass White Students Trying To Pass

Just when is this nonsense going to end? Safe spaces on the sidewalks of campus so whites cannot get to their destinations???

Can you imagine if whites did this??? The DOJ would be there in a sec with Al Sharpton filling his pockets with $ (and not paying taxes).

Anyone (any race ) claiming to Own a piece of the campus should be arrested on the spot!
I for one pretty much knows this will never end. It will take a bloody revolution to undo what the left has done to the psyche of this country.

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro,"
-Martin Luther King

We have been, it's called welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing, Affirmative Action, etc etc etc.

If they tried to block me I would simply walk straight ahead, and if they put a hand on me I would file assault charges.

Or as Malcolm X said:

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

Its true. The white students can use the same civil rights laws that are afforded to everyone if their right to walk through a public space is being barred because of color.

Left-wing students at the University of California, Berkeley are protesting again. This time, however, these students are calling for “safe spaces” for transgendered people, as well as “spaces of color” at the University (which they already have).

The protesters are also harassing white students trying to study, barring their path across a key bridge while allowing students of color safe passage.

The protest, which began last Friday, blocked Berkeley’s Sather Gate, disrupted studying students in the Student Union, and blocked traffic at the intersection of Telegraph and Bancroft in front of campus.

In video of the protest, the so-called anti-racism protesters were seen denying passage across the bridge to white students — shouting “go around” — while happily allowing students of color to pass through.

After blocking the bridge, the protesting students moved towards the front of campus to occupy the front of the student store, because they felt it interfered with their “safe spaces”.

Berkeley Protesters Demand 'Spaces Of Color,' Harass White Students Trying To Pass

Just when is this nonsense going to end? Safe spaces on the sidewalks of campus so whites cannot get to their destinations???

Can you imagine if whites did this??? The DOJ would be there in a sec with Al Sharpton filling his pockets with $ (and not paying taxes).

Anyone (any race ) claiming to Own a piece of the campus should be arrested on the spot!
I for one pretty much knows this will never end. It will take a bloody revolution to undo what the left has done to the psyche of this country.
The University of Missouri is financially crippled because of their snowflakes. Parts of the campus are closed. Programs are cut. The alums zipped the wallet. Students are avoiding the school. Cut off the money the school will wither.

I haven't understood the rage against All Lives Matter. Some say that means white lives matter. If that's the case, they need a Reading Comprehension lesson. All means "whole" when it talks about lives, it means the whole of the population. Not just one segment.

So, for fairness, We could say, Black Lives Matter, White Lives Matter, Asian Lives Matter, Hispanic Lives Matter, but that would be cumbersome. All Lives Matter includes us all. Which is the way it should be. Even on campuses.
Thats only if youre ignorant. No one has said Black Lives Matter means white lives matter. White lives matters is just a deflection from the point of saying Black Lives Matter.

I can see your smart pills are not working.

this is a good illustration of why the taxpayer should never be on the hook for anyone's college education.
Also a good illustration why voting was never suppose to be a RIGHT and was always suppose to be a privilege.

In order safeguard against propaganda enslaving MINDS in large numbers and getting large groups to vote out of ignorance.

The founding fathers understood this all too well.

But they were slave owners. Soooo nothing they thought counted. Most of all this country.

I haven't understood the rage against All Lives Matter. Some say that means white lives matter. If that's the case, they need a Reading Comprehension lesson. All means "whole" when it talks about lives, it means the whole of the population. Not just one segment.

So, for fairness, We could say, Black Lives Matter, White Lives Matter, Asian Lives Matter, Hispanic Lives Matter, but that would be cumbersome. All Lives Matter includes us all. Which is the way it should be. Even on campuses.
Thats only if youre ignorant. No one has said Black Lives Matter means white lives matter. White lives matters is just a deflection from the point of saying Black Lives Matter.

No such thing as smart pills. Your doctor was just kidding with you when you asked if you could raise your intelligence.

No such thing as smart pills. Your doctor was just kidding with you when you asked if you could raise your intelligence.

Case in point....."raise your intelligence".

Yes. No such thing as pills that do that.

Yes...nothing to "raise your intelligence".

Not that you'd understand.

Yes...nothing to "raise your intelligence".

Not that you'd understand.

I understand. I was the one that told you that you cant raise your intelligence with pills no matter what your doctor said.

First off it's Faux News so who knows if it is a valid story, however if it is this is ridiculous. If I'm on campus I walk past these people and ignore them. Keeping caucasians from using facilities is as racist as keeping any other race from using facilities. They are setting themselves up for lawsuits and I would bet the University will put an end to this.

It absolutely is ridiculous, these kids are already in a safe zone called Berkeley California, then inside another safe zone called UC Berkeley. Though they are going to school in a place so many others desire to go and never will be able to, they are still not happy. So who has been teaching them this ? These kids don't have a problem being safe, they just want segregation pure and simple and get pleasure out of being activists. I hope they are actually taking time to study something.

If they tried to block me I would simply walk straight ahead, and if they put a hand on me I would file assault charges.

Or as Malcolm X said:

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

Its true. The white students can use the same civil rights laws that are afforded to everyone if their right to walk through a public space is being barred because of color.
Whites cannot use the same civil rights afforded to the blacks. It doesn't work that way with Obama/Holder or Obama Lynch.

Typical Hillary supporters.
Typical Hillary dependents.

Forum List

Back