Berkeley protesters demand 'spaces of color,' harass white students trying to pass

Berkeley protesters demand 'spaces of color,' harass white students trying to pass

Left-wing students at the University of California, Berkeley are protesting again. This time, however, these students are calling for “safe spaces” for transgendered people, as well as “spaces of color” at the University (which they already have).

The protesters are also harassing white students trying to study, barring their path across a key bridge while allowing students of color safe passage.

The protest, which began last Friday, blocked Berkeley’s Sather Gate, disrupted studying students in the Student Union, and blocked traffic at the intersection of Telegraph and Bancroft in front of campus.

In video of the protest, the so-called anti-racism protesters were seen denying passage across the bridge to white students — shouting “go around” — while happily allowing students of color to pass through.

After blocking the bridge, the protesting students moved towards the front of campus to occupy the front of the student store, because they felt it interfered with their “safe spaces”.

Berkeley Protesters Demand 'Spaces Of Color,' Harass White Students Trying To Pass

Just when is this nonsense going to end? Safe spaces on the sidewalks of campus so whites cannot get to their destinations???

Can you imagine if whites did this??? The DOJ would be there in a sec with Al Sharpton filling his pockets with $ (and not paying taxes).

Anyone (any race ) claiming to Own a piece of the campus should be arrested on the spot!

Yep, and racist leftwing bigots will defend this racist display to the bitter end because THEY CAN DO IT.

Their message is simple WHITEY EAT SHIT.
Thats pretty much my mantra to all whining whites.

I wonder when the white pansy generation will grow a pair, and put the Thuggery in its proper place....Probably never as they have been brain washed, by liberal professors to be sheep to get sheared by the BLM and Muslims!

I wonder when the white pansy generation will grow a pair, and put the Thuggery in its proper place....Probably never as they have been brain washed, by liberal professors to be sheep to get sheared by the BLM and Muslims!
Stop whining and tell whites to take responsibility. You cant brainwash a child unless their parents dont teach them the desired way to think.

Stop whining and tell whites to take responsibility. You cant brainwash a child unless their parents dont teach them the desired way to think.
Wrong as usual....idiotic peer pressure prevents them from thinking and acting!

I think that they never will because they have never learned to handle pain and face it head on.

When my Mom or Dad told me to go to my room and wait for them to give me a whipping with a belt, I knew it was inevitable after they made their pronouncement. I had to simply face the music and take the whacks.

These little white pussies today would piss their pants and call the police for the abuse they took.

We need to bring back the draft to put these little tea Pots in basic training and make them man up, the little punks.

Left-wing students at the University of California, Berkeley are protesting again. This time, however, these students are calling for “safe spaces” for transgendered people, as well as “spaces of color” at the University (which they already have).

The protesters are also harassing white students trying to study, barring their path across a key bridge while allowing students of color safe passage.

The protest, which began last Friday, blocked Berkeley’s Sather Gate, disrupted studying students in the Student Union, and blocked traffic at the intersection of Telegraph and Bancroft in front of campus.

In video of the protest, the so-called anti-racism protesters were seen denying passage across the bridge to white students — shouting “go around” — while happily allowing students of color to pass through.

After blocking the bridge, the protesting students moved towards the front of campus to occupy the front of the student store, because they felt it interfered with their “safe spaces”.

Berkeley Protesters Demand 'Spaces Of Color,' Harass White Students Trying To Pass

Just when is this nonsense going to end? Safe spaces on the sidewalks of campus so whites cannot get to their destinations???

Can you imagine if whites did this??? The DOJ would be there in a sec with Al Sharpton filling his pockets with $ (and not paying taxes).

Anyone (any race ) claiming to Own a piece of the campus should be arrested on the spot!

First off it's Faux News so who knows if it is a valid story, however if it is this is ridiculous. If I'm on campus I walk past these people and ignore them. Keeping caucasians from using facilities is as racist as keeping any other race from using facilities. They are setting themselves up for lawsuits and I would bet the University will put an end to this.

hill-640x496.jpg

I haven't understood the rage against All Lives Matter. Some say that means white lives matter. If that's the case, they need a Reading Comprehension lesson. All means "whole" when it talks about lives, it means the whole of the population. Not just one segment.

So, for fairness, We could say, Black Lives Matter, White Lives Matter, Asian Lives Matter, Hispanic Lives Matter, but that would be cumbersome. All Lives Matter includes us all. Which is the way it should be. Even on campuses.
yes, but that requires truth and honesty. can't have truth and honest on campuses because hate-facts hurt feelings.

I haven't understood the rage against All Lives Matter. Some say that means white lives matter. If that's the case, they need a Reading Comprehension lesson. All means "whole" when it talks about lives, it means the whole of the population. Not just one segment.

So, for fairness, We could say, Black Lives Matter, White Lives Matter, Asian Lives Matter, Hispanic Lives Matter, but that would be cumbersome. All Lives Matter includes us all. Which is the way it should be. Even on campuses.
yes, but that requires truth and honesty. can't have truth and honest on campuses because hate-facts hurt feelings.
'hate facts?"

Forum List

Back