Benjamin Ginsburg, Trump's top election lawyer said there is no voter fraud

Who are you going to believe, a professor/lawyer of political science who is Trump's guy, or the lying coward Trump?

Well he is incorrect, the mail in fraud has already been found.
How?

Ask the judges.

And of course now, Trump votes found in ditches.

Who are you going to believe, a professor/lawyer of political science who is Trump's guy, or the lying coward Trump?

CNN?

should have read more.

Also from CNN

What's this got to do with the presidential election again?

It has to do with fraudulent voting, little boy.

what you claim doesn't exist.
Read the OP, and try and keep up. You posted an article where 4 people were being charged, but have plead not guilty. See how dishonest you are? These are pending charges, of which we do not know the verdicts. You should be ashamed.

You posted an article where 4 people were being charged,

That was ONE of the articles.

there was a city in NJ they had to redo the entire election because of mail in voter fraud, and I seem to remember another city in the mid west that also had to redo the election because of voter fraud.

You only read what you want to read.

Very slipshod debate.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: "That was one of the articles?" So one was good and the other wasn't? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:See how dishonest you are?

Redoing is not the same as fraud, because no one has been officially convicted.

And "you seem to remember?" Boy are you a fucking bull shitter. You don't know shit. You post up articles of unresolved cases, and convert them into finished products. You are dishonest. Just like all Trump supporters.

and you're a moron.

There were a couple of threads on this a month or so ago.

You either have short time memory loss, or you ignored them.

I do know, from experience, you refuse to acknowledge anything that doesn't back up your bullshit.

WillHaftawaite puts up silly funny faces when he or she is running from an argument.

Where am I running, little boy?
Trump never actually won. He stole over a million votes with an illegal election purge, untold millions by way of 1200 poll closings in minority areas, committed campaign finance violations, and conspired with the Russians by way of Manafort to gather polling data to be used against Clinton. Trump is a cheater. He has never been a winner. He is only a criminal. And when he loses, he's going to jail. You'll never argue this down because you can't. All you can do is run from it like a coward, with silly ass funny faces.

Bud, you are insane.

There is NO proof of any of that happening, outside of the rubber rooms of the asylum you live in.

I have NO idea where you come up with shit like this.
The rubber room that you can't get out of; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Southern U.S. states have closed 1,200 polling places in recent years: rights group

Face it, you're a loser in search of an argument.

"Face it, you're a loser in search of an argument."

Greg Palast?

Does he have the room next to you in the asylum?

If not, he should.

He's as off the wall as Lush Rumbag, and Glenn Beck.

If you're quoting Palast, you've got MAJOR problems.

You have not produced any counter arguments to contest their validity. That means you are weak and a loser for failing to rebut my arguments.

You have major problems, because you came without an argument. Get in the game or get lost. I don't have time for losers and their excuses.

You have major problems, because you came without an argument

Sounds like self analysis, considering YOU have no argument.

CNN?

should have read more.

Also from CNN

Read the OP, and try and keep up. You posted an article where 4 people were being charged, but have plead not guilty. See how dishonest you are? These are pending charges, of which we do not know the verdicts. You should be ashamed.

there was a city in NJ they had to redo the entire election because of mail in voter fraud, and I seem to remember another city in the mid west that also had to redo the election because of voter fraud.

Very slipshod debate.

I bet he knows that very well. This is leftist propaganda trying to catch idiots off guard. The Pravda doing its task.
You aren't saying shit about anything. Scram!

Fuck off professional liar.

Mail in vote is riddled with fraud, the sky is the limit when it comes to the evidence.

People believe their eyes over your bullshit propaganda. Trumpslide2020!
And you're a liar in search of documentation that doesn't exist. Which is why you repeat the same shit your master repeats over and over without a shred of evidence. You and him are nothing more than a pile of pitiful pos liars. Prove fraud with mail in loser. Don't keep talking about it like some plastic battery operated toy repeating the same shit over and over. Man up and prove it. The Right needs to step up and stop being a bunch of pussies like Trump. All lies and bluster and not shit to show for it. What a worthless lot.

Pot calls kettle black

Well he is incorrect, the mail in fraud has already been found.
How?

Ask the judges.

And of course now, Trump votes found in ditches.
This was already cleared up. There was no voter fraud. It was all clerical. Get over yourself and this loser you support.

CNN?

should have read more.

Also from CNN

Very slipshod debate.

I bet he knows that very well. This is leftist propaganda trying to catch idiots off guard. The Pravda doing its task.

Mail in vote is riddled with fraud, the sky is the limit when it comes to the evidence.

And you're a liar in search of documentation that doesn't exist. Which is why you repeat the same shit your master repeats over and over without a shred of evidence. You and him are nothing more than a pile of pitiful pos liars. Prove fraud with mail in loser. Don't keep talking about it like some plastic battery operated toy repeating the same shit over and over. Man up and prove it. The Right needs to step up and stop being a bunch of pussies like Trump. All lies and bluster and not shit to show for it. What a worthless lot.

Pot calls kettle black
You aren't showing us shit, so keep running from the debate with your lame off ramp memes.

No one has proven voter fraud via mail in, and I proved voter suppression. Case closed. See you losers.

CNN?

should have read more.

Also from CNN

Very slipshod debate.

Pot calls kettle black
You aren't showing us shit, so keep running from the debate with your lame off ramp memes.

No one has proven voter fraud via mail in, and I proved voter suppression. Case closed. See you losers.
See you losers.

Not if I see you first, loser.

CNN?

should have read more.

Also from CNN

Very slipshod debate.

Pot calls kettle black

"No one has proven fraud."

It is proven multiple times in your thread. Meanwhile you haven't proven shit, and nor is there anything to prove. We are not a universal democracy.

To all you Trump losers on this thread. Prove fraud with mail-in-voting. Everyone gets one more chance. If you all do not prove it with evidence this last time, then we all know that Trump and his supporters are officially nothing but liars. Now get busy.

CNN?

should have read more.

Also from CNN

Very slipshod debate.

Pot calls kettle black

"No one has proven fraud."

It is proven multiple times in your thread. Meanwhile you haven't proven shit, and nor is there anything to prove. We are not a universal democracy.
See post #48. Get busy.

CNN?

should have read more.

Also from CNN

Very slipshod debate.

Pot calls kettle black

See you losers.

Once again this dude isn't saying shit. Scram! You're boring.

Voter fraud usually needs votes cast doofus
WTF are you talking about?
The election has not happened yet kid.................................

Take your pills

CNN?

should have read more.

Also from CNN

Very slipshod debate.

Pot calls kettle black

See you losers.

Once again this dude isn't saying shit. Scram! You're boring.

To all you Trump losers on this thread. Prove fraud with mail-in-voting. Everyone gets one more chance. If you all do not prove it with evidence this last time, then we all know that Trump and his supporters are officially nothing but liars. Now get busy.

It was already proven multiple times. Take your head out of your ass or you will be banned very shortly.

Your title is a lie.

I don’t believe anyone these days. Besides, apparently election fraud is a big issue when your candidate loses.
Your argument is nonsensical. The argument that there is no election fraud or not enough to mention, has already been proven. The same argument that voter suppression has been proven also applies. If you can't believe fact over fantasy, that's on you.
So the voter suppression in question doesn’t constitute a form of fraud? Also, for something that’s proven (you can’t really prove that, frankly) it seems like you can’t decide if it did or didn’t happen. Your own post immediately backpedals, saying, “or not enough to mention.” Finally, you just kinda made a bunch of assertions without backing them in any way. I’m just saying, the elections are either bogus, or they’re not. You can’t have them be bogus when you lose, and have them not be bogus when you win. Pick one, and stick with it.

I don’t believe anyone these days. Besides, apparently election fraud is a big issue when your candidate loses.
Your argument is nonsensical. The argument that there is no election fraud or not enough to mention, has already been proven. The same argument that voter suppression has been proven also applies. If you can't believe fact over fantasy, that's on you.
So the voter suppression in question doesn’t constitute a form of fraud? Also, for something that’s proven (you can’t really prove that, frankly) it seems like you can’t decide if it did or didn’t happen. Your own post immediately backpedals, saying, “or not enough to mention.” Finally, you just kinda made a bunch of assertions without backing them in any way. I’m just saying, the elections are either bogus, or they’re not. You can’t have them be bogus when you lose, and have them not be bogus when you win. Pick one, and stick with it.
The "assertions" of voter suppression have been proven. And yes, it is a form of fraud, but not the kind of fraud the Right loves to pedal. There is no back pedal in my claims. My claims of voter suppression have been proven. Voter fraud by way of mail- in has not.

The "assertions" of voter suppression have been proven. And yes, it is a form of fraud, but not the kind of fraud the Right loves to pedal. There is no back pedal in my claims. My claims of voter suppression have been proven. Voter fraud by way of mail- in has not.
I dunno. I respect your opinion, but the sources seem a bit sketch.

I dunno. I respect your opinion, but the sources seem a bit sketch.
It's not an opinion. Ever since the election, not one person has provided documentary evidence to the contrary.

Yeah but Ginsberg is not a "top election lawyer". He is retired and common sense would tell you he is out of the loop. His motivation is unclear but his attack on the President is typical of the swamp creatures we see today slithering around in WAPO and the NYT..

New Topics

Forum List

Back