Benjamin Ginsburg, Trump's top election lawyer said there is no voter fraud

Who are you going to believe, a professor/lawyer of political science who is Trump's guy, or the lying coward Trump?

I donā€™t believe anyone these days. Besides, apparently election fraud is a big issue when your candidate loses.
Your argument is nonsensical. The argument that there is no election fraud or not enough to mention, has already been proven. The same argument that voter suppression has been proven also applies. If you can't believe fact over fantasy, that's on you.
So the voter suppression in question doesnā€™t constitute a form of fraud? Also, for something thatā€™s proven (you canā€™t really prove that, frankly) it seems like you canā€™t decide if it did or didnā€™t happen. Your own post immediately backpedals, saying, ā€œor not enough to mention.ā€ Finally, you just kinda made a bunch of assertions without backing them in any way. Iā€™m just saying, the elections are either bogus, or theyā€™re not. You canā€™t have them be bogus when you lose, and have them not be bogus when you win. Pick one, and stick with it.
The "assertions" of voter suppression have been proven. And yes, it is a form of fraud, but not the kind of fraud the Right loves to pedal. There is no back pedal in my claims. My claims of voter suppression have been proven. Voter fraud by way of mail- in has not.
I dunno. I respect your opinion, but the sources seem a bit sketch.
It's not an opinion. Ever since the election, not one person has provided documentary evidence to the contrary.
Okay well I personally know someone who voted twice, and claims of voter suppression are sketchy.

Forum List

Back