Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

People here seem determined to turn the attack in Benghazi into some kind of mythical event.

When in reality it was just an amateur assault on a compound by militants using small arms. .. :cool:

The reality is it was a planned and coordinated attack by terrorist not a protest that got out of control over a video and I'm pretty sure ak-47s are considered assault weapons not small arms nor do I think most people consider mortars or RPG's small arms.
Obviously, you never served in the military combat arms. . :cool:

"Small arms are infantry weapons an individual person may carry. The term is usually limited to revolvers, pistols, carbines, rifles, shotguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, squad automatic weapons, and general-purpose machine guns. Also, grenade launchers and certain hand-held antitank weapons may be considered small arms, depending on the armed force."

Small arms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who gives a SHIT what kind of weapons they were? FOUR Americans dead.

YOU are an IDIOT.

The reality is it was a planned and coordinated attack by terrorist not a protest that got out of control over a video and I'm pretty sure ak-47s are considered assault weapons not small arms nor do I think most people consider mortars or RPG's small arms.
Obviously, you never served in the military combat arms. . :cool:

"Small arms are infantry weapons an individual person may carry. The term is usually limited to revolvers, pistols, carbines, rifles, shotguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, squad automatic weapons, and general-purpose machine guns. Also, grenade launchers and certain hand-held antitank weapons may be considered small arms, depending on the armed force."

Small arms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you wish to call them small arms knock yourself out I highly doubt the people who were being attacked by these weapons cared how they were labeled and it does not change the reality that Benghazi was a planned and coordinated attack by terrorist not a protest that got out of control over a video.

You must be communicating with the terrorists to know that. Relative? College friend? Silly me. Didn't mean collage. Guy you knew washing dishes at the diner?

Problem is? It isn't a joke. Tools as YOU usually resort to laughing at reality.

Look at that piss for brains. Who's running away now? Come on shitstain. Out with it. Tell us the "plot". The "scandal". Something that makes sense and we can't laugh our asses off at.
:eek: :badgrin:

Son? You're to easy. I stated my case. YOU flail away.

Deal with your aggravation. YOU earned it.

HACK

Dumb ass turd. You didn't state any case. Come on. Give it up. Tell us about "Fast and Furious". What is that "scandal" all about. You got a big mouth. Take your size four foot out it.

So come on. Explain the Fast and Furious scandal.

Unless you can't. Unless your ignorant ass is so ignorant, you don't even know what the talking points you repeat even mean. You don't know, do you?

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back