Benghazi CIA Chief Sent Rescue Team "Without Equivocation"

The CIA’s job is to lie. It’s a requirement. A spook who doesn’t lie well would be totally unsuited for the job.

I believe the CIA Chief , Deputy Chief and Security Team Leader,View attachment 215947 who say Tiegen's claim that the Chief told him not to go the the diplomatic mission, is hogwash.

Well those guys were there in the middle of it. If you chose to call them liars that's on you.

I've seen all three and they didn't sound like liars to me.

Oh and just why would Tiegan lie?? And you think your CIA boys wouldn't lie to cover their own asses?? Silly you.
The CIA Chief of Base, the Deputy Chief and the Secuity Team Leader say Tig's story about a stand down order is hogwash. They were there. I believe them.

It is the CIA buddy. How many lies do you think they would tell to cover their own asses.

All three of the men you call liars were contractors working for the CIA.

All three of them quit right after Benghazi.

All three of them were ex military who had been deployed to the ME many times.

Why do you think they would quit very lucrative jobs with the CIA??

How bout they didn't trust the men they were working for.

You chose to believe the CIA. I choose to believe the three ex contractors.
Keep in mind that Tanto and Oz admit they didn't actually hear the Chief of Base issue the supposed stand down order to Tig.

Yeah and just because they didn't hear it doesn't mean he didn't say it.

Pretty good take on Benghazi from Tig.

'Tig' Time: John Tiegen Dishes the Dirt on Contracting, Benghazi Attack

Its worth reading. I sure did. He was right there. Oh an it tells about the book and the movie and the fact none of the men made much money off either. it also tells what Tig is doing now. LOL He sure ain't living the high life from the book or the movie. Pretty good read. I suggest you read it.
I'm familiar with the story you posted. But, thanks anyway.

Tig's claim regarding the words the Chief used to issue the mythical stand order, changes a lot. Sometimes he leaves out the part about "You need to make a plan." Sometimes he leaves out the part about "you need to wait." Sometimes he leaves out both parts. But, he always includes the part about "stand, down."

Well those "liars" were there and you weren't.

Guess I know who I believe.
Exactly

Slice thinks the CIA wouldn't lie. LOL
You think Tig wouldn't lie. I assume everyone might be lying. I follow the evidence. The evidence is that three witnesses say Tig is lying.
why do you think he would exactly? what do you know about him anyway that you're not telling us? or one could simply ask, who the fk are you?

Exactly

Slice thinks the CIA wouldn't lie. LOL
You think Tig wouldn't lie. I assume everyone might be lying. I follow the evidence. The evidence is that three witnesses say Tig is lying.

Of course they do. Its the CIA they lie for a living. LOL

You and I will just have to agree to disagree.

I believe the CIA Chief of Base, the CIA Deputy Chief and CIA Security Team Leader, who say Tiegen's claim that the Chief told him not to go the the diplomatic mission, is hogwash.

View attachment 215947

~~~~~~
Then please explain why even after the terrorist attacks were over and the victims were rescued by the Libyan Army, the survivors had to find their own way back to Tripoli. Then the Obama-Clinton machine fired those heroes when they arrived back in Germany, stripped them of their security clearances so they could no longer make a living defending American interests abroad.
When they got States side, Their security clearances were also lifted so they couldn’t work.. Then according to Congressman Frank Wolf stated on the House floor that survivors of the Benghazi terror attack have been forced to sign non-disclosure agreements specifically about the attack.. [Congressman: Benghazi Survivors Forced to Sign Non-Disclosure Agreements]
Then there is the question as to the relieving of command of a General, Admiral and a Marine Corps Colonel on the evening of the attack?

Last edited:

I believe the CIA Chief of Base, the CIA Deputy Chief and CIA Security Team Leader, who say Tiegen's claim that the Chief told him not to go the the diplomatic mission, is hogwash.

View attachment 215947

~~~~~~
Then please explain why even after the terrorist attacks were over and the victims were rescued by the Libyan Army, the survivors had to find their own way back to Tripoli. Then the Obama-Clinton machine fired those heroes when they arrived back in Germany, stripped them of their security clearances so they could no longer make a living defending American interests abroad.
When they got States side, Their security clearances were also lifted so they couldn’t work.. Then according to Congressman Frank Wolf stated on the House floor that survivors of the Benghazi terror attack have been forced to sign non-disclosure agreements specifically about the attack.. [Congressman: Benghazi Survivors Forced to Sign Non-Disclosure Agreements]
Then there is the question as to the relieving of command of a General, Admiral and a Marine Corps Colonel on the evening of the attack?
Post evidence the survivors had to find their own way back to Tripoli. I'll take of look at it. Thanks

View attachment 215947

~~~~~~
Post evidence a General, Admiral and a Marine Corps Colonel were relieved of command on the evening of the attack. I'll take a look at it. Thanks.

I don't know much about the "Liars of Benghazi" and the non disclosure agreements. But, it has nothing to do with whether or not their "stand down order" story is a lie.

Last edited:
How does the CIA station chief have the power to send a U.S. Military "rescue team"? Is it part of the Obama/Hillary deniability scheme? Apparently the "rescue team" got sidelined anyway. The link tells nothing.

How does the CIA station chief have the power to send a U.S. Military "rescue team"? Is it part of the Obama/Hillary deniability scheme? Apparently the "rescue team" got sidelined anyway. The link tells nothing.
The CIA Chief of Base in Benghazi didn't send a U. S. military team. He sent a seven man team comprised of two CIA officers, four members of the CIA Global Response Staff and a Libyan translator.

The CIA team made it to the diplomatic mission and was able to enter the mission compound thanks to the February 17 Martyrs Brigade. The team was at the mission for 30 - 45 minutes. The team made it back to the CIA Annex without serious injury and without expending much ammunition. Tig says he only fired 40 to 60 rounds during the rescue mission. The movie "13 Hours", which is a work of fiction, portrays him firing thousands of rounds that night. .

Last edited:
Thank God HIllary made Libya the paradise it is today.

Foolish me

I thought it was Khadafi
Republicans think way more of the Clinton s than we do! They think some how a little old lady runs a counrty thousands of miles away in which she has nothing to do with. I guess they expected her to shoot the assailants from thousands of miles away also!

I don't think many believe that, but it would have been nice if she could have at least got out of bed.

View attachment 215947

~~~~~~
Post evidence the survivors had to find their own way back to Tripoli. I'll take of look at it. Thanks

~~~~~~
Benghazi timeline: How the attack unfolded
"Around 7:40 a.m. (1:40 a.m. ET): Unable to fit on one plane, the first wave of Americans - consisting of U.S. diplomats and civilians - departs Benghazi and heads to Tripoli, leaving behind security staff and bodies.
Around 10:00 a.m. (4 a.m. ET): The second flight leaves Benghazi for Tripoli with U.S. security members and bodies."

Around 7 p.m. (1 p.m. ET): Americans are transported out of Tripoli on a C-17 military aircraft, heading for Ramstein, Germany.
Around 8 p.m. (2 p.m. ET): U.S. special forces team arrives in Sigonella, Sicily, becoming the first military unit in the region.
Around 9 p.m. (3 p.m. ET): A FAST platoon arrives in Tripoli.
10:19 p.m. (4:19 p.m. ET) The C-17 carrying Stevens' body and the other Americans arrives in Ramstein.

Neither of the planes used to transport the wounded and survivors of the attack were U.S. gov't or military. Please note the US military assisted evacuation to Ramstein Germany is not mentioned until 7 PM of September 12, 2012. One plane was a privately owned plane the other was a Tripoli air force .
The air transport to Germany was conducted by the USAF.

Last edited:
Sigh....

Was it because of that video? Did that liar of the cia claim that too?

Do you know liberals still believe it was a spontaneous attack based on a video?

Foolish me

I thought it was Khadafi
Republicans think way more of the Clinton s than we do! They think some how a little old lady runs a counrty thousands of miles away in which she has nothing to do with. I guess they expected her to shoot the assailants from thousands of miles away also!

I don't think many believe that, but it would have been nice if she could have at least got out of bed.

Foolish me

I thought it was Khadafi

What makes you think Secretary Clinton was in bed at 3:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, when gunfire and an explosion are heard and a TOC agent sees dozens of armed people over security camera flowing through a pedestrian gate at the diplomatic compound's main entrance? It is well established that she was in her office at the State Department.

View attachment 215947

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
Benghazi timeline: How the attack unfolded
"Around 7:40 a.m. (1:40 a.m. ET): Unable to fit on one plane, the first wave of Americans - consisting of U.S. diplomats and civilians - departs Benghazi and heads to Tripoli, leaving behind security staff and bodies.
Around 10:00 a.m. (4 a.m. ET): The second flight leaves Benghazi for Tripoli with U.S. security members and bodies."

Around 7 p.m. (1 p.m. ET): Americans are transported out of Tripoli on a C-17 military aircraft, heading for Ramstein, Germany.
Around 8 p.m. (2 p.m. ET): U.S. special forces team arrives in Sigonella, Sicily, becoming the first military unit in the region.
Around 9 p.m. (3 p.m. ET): A FAST platoon arrives in Tripoli.
10:19 p.m. (4:19 p.m. ET) The C-17 carrying Stevens' body and the other Americans arrives in Ramstein.

Neither of the planes used to transport the wounded and survivors of the attack were U.S. gov't or military. Please note the US military assisted evacuation to Ramstein Germany is not mentioned until 7 PM of September 12, 2012. One plane was a privately owned plane the other was a Tripoli air force .
The air transport to Germany was conducted by the USAF.
What you posted proves the survivors didn't have to find their own way back to Tripoli. The small jet was provided by the CIA. It was the same aircraft that had transported "Team Tripoli" from Tripoli to Benghazi. The C-130 was provided by the Libyan Air Force at the request of the State Department.

Forum List

Back