Ben Shapiro relents...

He has no choice but to vote for tramp in 2020
He was willing to let Hillary win.

Obviously something has changed...

...either Trump won him over...or he believes Biden is more dangerous than Hillary.

Trump won him over. He talks about it quite a lot. In 2016, he basically had no reason to believe that Trump would be any different or better than Hillary. Trump has proven himself since then, although Ben still cringes at him on a personal level rather often.

I'd like to see who can lie faster, Ben or Rep. Jim Jordan. Their basic strategy is to lie so fast and talk over the opposing view, that the opposition can't respond to them all.

There are people who care about Ben Shapiro?

Other than lie faster than people can respond, and make gotcha videos with college freshmen, what has Shapiro ever done?

Shaprio would chew you up and spit you out in little blue pieces of shit.

Come to think of it, most posters on this board already do that.

He's a voice.

You are an asshole.

I'd like to see who can lie faster, Ben or Rep. Jim Jordan. Their basic strategy is to lie so fast and talk over the opposing view, that the opposition can't respond to them all.

When you slow it down, you see:

1. He has bitch slapped you with facts.
2. He has insulted your parents.
3. He has cursed your children.

He's good.

Ben Shapiro is a great American.

Thank you Ben for helping people to see that smart folks like yourself know what needs to be done.

Four more years.

And flush the petrified piece of shit down the toilet.

Wow...that's a big boost for Trump with Right leaning independents, moderate Republican fencesitters and even Never-Trumpers

Even mini Shapiro is voting for Trump, wow.

62 skidoo....
Wow...that's a big boost for Trump with Right leaning independents, moderate Republican fencesitters and even Never-Trumpers

62 ski Doo
62% that is
Joe probably should have shut up about that.
Jo

When you slow it down, you see:

1. He has bitch slapped you with facts.
2. He has insulted your parents.
3. He has cursed your children.

He's good.

They bitch slaps with innuendo and half baked facts.

Insulting your opponent does nothing to bring anyone to consensus.

The GOP opposes compromise and has since Newt. It has been very successful for them.

I think their streak is about over.

Shapiro does well while speaking, because he's a fast talker who can rattle off a list of lies faster than anyone can respond. However, he's helpless in a written debate where people can leisurely point out his lies.

While I don't know if you possess sleazy-fast-talking skills, everyone can see how you're similarly helpless in any written debate with any liberal. That's why, like my other pout-stalkers, you can only rage-weep at me.

Ben Shapiro's IQ is higher than the stock market.
His endorsement is golden to many.
And Bens statements reinforces what Ive been saying, so Im patting myself on the back.
Agree. Ben is sharp and fair.

He didn't trust Trump in 2016, but has been impressed with all that Trump accomplished since. Shapiro doesn't like Trump's behaviors, but he admits that Trump has earned 4 more years.

:113:

Shapiro does well while speaking, because he's a fast talker who can rattle off a list of lies faster than anyone can respond. However, he's helpless in a written debate where people can leisurely point out his lies.

While I don't know if you possess sleazy-fast-talking skills, everyone can see how you're similarly helpless in any written debate with any liberal. That's why, like my other pout-stalkers, you can only rage-weep at me.

Love the Siamese in your Avy.

What has Shapiro lied about?

There are people who care about Ben Shapiro?

Other than lie faster than people can respond, and make gotcha videos with college freshmen, what has Shapiro ever done?
What did Ben lie about?

Agree. Ben is sharp and fair.

He didn't trust Trump in 2016, but has been impressed with all that Trump accomplished since. Shapiro doesn't like Trump's behaviors, but he admits that Trump has earned 4 more years.
Agreed.
Ive been saying basically the same thing on here about Trumps personality, and some of the members, of which whom are on the same political isle as I, get offended when I mention it.

He has no choice but to vote for tramp in 2020, most of the republicans held their noses when voting for Tramp in 2016, he probably wrote in a name, Cruz comes to mind.

Yeah, because voting for A DEAD FUCKING GOAT would be better than that evil bitch kuuunt whore.

I would have voted for Satan over Hitlery all day long.

Now.....you commie have.....Joe....Biden....
:laughing0301:

If by everyone, you mean your gay lover....I guess you might be right.

What has Shapiro lied about?

Calling liberals Nazis and fascists would be an obvious one. Followed, of course, by whining about being called a Nazi.

Alright, you can claim that's just an "opinion" ... so let's get more specific.

He claimed Sen Schumer said he wouldn't vote for any white judges. He deceptively edited a video as "evidence". Needless to say, Schumer didn't say that.

He claimed Chuck Hagel had received donations from "Friends of Hamas", a group that doesn't exist. Then he said the burden of proof was on Hagel to prove he didn't take money from the group that didn't exist.

He claimed Trump didn't lie about COVID, right after Trump admitted to lying about COVID.

He claimed Mann's hockey stick graph was based on falsified data, a flat out fabrication.

He said global warming wasn't a problem because anyone can just move somewhere else (Okay, that's not a lie. That's just dumb.)

Admittedly, Shapiro doesn't lie outright most of the time. He prefers using an avalanche of non-sequiturs, stuff like "If global warming is real, why does Al Gore have a beach house?". He also projects his own selfish-altruism philosophy on to everyone else. He just can't imagine that his opponents genuinely believe they are doing good. Instead, he'll speculate about how some strawman about liberals is the true nefarious motive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back