Ben Shapiro relents...

There are people who care about Ben Shapiro?

Just a couple...

"The Daily Wire was the top publisher on Facebook in July, the most recent month data is available, according to research shared by data firm NewsWhip. The outlet had 98.9 million engagements for the month, or about 8 million more engagements than CNN, the next closest outlet. (Engagement counts all likes, reactions, comments and shares that a post receives.) Those figures easily blew past The New York Times, which had 61.5 million engagements, and The Washington Post's 43.6 million engagements."

Really???

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire borderline questionable and Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. If the Daily Wire fails another fact check will be moved to the Questionable list.

Then's there's this:
The Daily Wire is owned by Forward Publishing LLC. Forward Publishing is owned and managed by the billionaire Wilks Brothers who made their money through the fossil fuel industry with their company Frac Tech. The Wilks brothers are also a part of the extreme Christian right who interpret the bible literally. The website is funded through a subscription and advertising model.

Other than lie faster than people can respond, and make gotcha videos with college freshmen, what has Shapiro ever done?
What did Ben lie about?

From MediaBias.com

Just a couple...

"The Daily Wire was the top publisher on Facebook in July, the most recent month data is available, according to research shared by data firm NewsWhip. The outlet had 98.9 million engagements for the month, or about 8 million more engagements than CNN, the next closest outlet. (Engagement counts all likes, reactions, comments and shares that a post receives.) Those figures easily blew past The New York Times, which had 61.5 million engagements, and The Washington Post's 43.6 million engagements."

Really???

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire borderline questionable and Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. If the Daily Wire fails another fact check will be moved to the Questionable list.

Then's there's this:
The Daily Wire is owned by Forward Publishing LLC. Forward Publishing is owned and managed by the billionaire Wilks Brothers who made their money through the fossil fuel industry with their company Frac Tech. The Wilks brothers are also a part of the extreme Christian right who interpret the bible literally. The website is funded through a subscription and advertising model.

"But, but, but . . . LOOK at all the left-wing people I've found on the Internet to tell me how right I am about never listening to any opinion that doesn't agree with me!!! I don't even care that my post doesn't have anything to do with what I'm responding to. What counts is that I get to tell everyone how bad people who disagree with me are!!!"

Other than lie faster than people can respond, and make gotcha videos with college freshmen, what has Shapiro ever done?
What did Ben lie about?

From MediaBias.com

Every time I think you couldn't possibly post something to make yourself less relevant and meaningful to the world, you always prove that you can.

I'd like to see who can lie faster, Ben or Rep. Jim Jordan. Their basic strategy is to lie so fast and talk over the opposing view, that the opposition can't respond to them all.
The brutal truth is simply repugnant to all of you fools isn't it? Well brace yourself for another sound ass whooping to be delivered up real soon now. Do some deep breathing exercises to tune up for screaming at the sky again.

Just a couple...

Really???

Then's there's this:

Why is it you challenge right wing sites but never left wing propaganda sites. Seems your bias eliminates you as a source.

Wow...that's a big boost for Trump with Right leaning independents, moderate Republican fencesitters and even Never-Trumpers

why does he wear his funny little hat during all podcasts but he never does when he's out/

I don't understand that

Spoken like a true bigot.

Ohh is the zionist upset i made fun his funny little hat?

Hahahaha

Your god doesn't care about the hats get rid of them, just makes you look like a bunch of retards with no aesthetic sense

Wow...that's a big boost for Trump with Right leaning independents, moderate Republican fencesitters and even Never-Trumpers

why does he wear his funny little hat during all podcasts but he never does when he's out/

I don't understand that

Spoken like a true bigot.

Ohh is the zionist upset i made fun his funny little hat?

Hahahaha

Your god doesn't care about the hats get rid of them, just makes you look like a bunch of retards with no aesthetic sense

I’m not a Zionist, I am a person that is tolerant of others beliefs and respect religious people and people of all colors and races. That you are a bigot is for all to see and since you post your bigotry, I’m free to call you Out on your bigotry I just laugh at ignorance bigots like you. Thanks for your dose of ignorance.

You're seriously not a chick? That really surprised me

Was it my rational nature and rejection of conservative emotion-based appeals that made you think I was a woman?

In any case, I thank you for the compliment.

When did your issues with women first originate, and what was the root cause?

Funny, I don't recall you rejecting the emotion-based appeals of the commiecrats during the Barrett hearings.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

They should.

He’s very smart and well qualified to explain conservative ideas.

And he’s young, just 36, so he’s going to be a thorn in the left side of the liberal brain for many years to come

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You're seriously not a chick? That really surprised me

Was it my rational nature and rejection of conservative emotion-based appeals that made you think I was a woman?

In any case, I thank you for the compliment.

When did your issues with women first originate, and what was the root cause?

Funny, I don't recall you rejecting the emotion-based appeals of the commiecrats during the Barrett hearings.

I don't know what gender Pat is, but it's clear he/she has never dated a woman

Forum List

Back