Ben Shapiro relents...

He has no choice but to vote for tramp in 2020
He was willing to let Hillary win.

Obviously something has changed...

...either Trump won him over...or he believes Biden is more dangerous than Hillary.

He thinks Trump did a better job than he expected. I also didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but I already voted for Trump in 2020.

I've never heard him say that specifically Biden is scarier than Hillary. I don't think so. No compliment to Hillary. But the Democrat party continues to get scarier and addle brained Biden will totally succumb to them

There are people who care about Ben Shapiro?

Other than lie faster than people can respond, and make gotcha videos with college freshmen, what has Shapiro ever done?
They should.

He’s very smart and well qualified to explain conservative ideas.

And he’s young, just 36, so he’s going to be a thorn in the left side of the liberal brain for many years to come

I can say that an endorsement from Ben Shapiro means a lot more to me than any ten endorsements from halfwit celebrities that Democrats crow over.

I can say that an endorsement from Ben Shapiro means a lot more to me than any ten endorsements from halfwit celebrities that Democrats crow over.
Me too

I only disagree with Shapiro on one important issue - trade with china and the need for manufacturing to be based in America again

Me too

I only disagree with Shapiro on one important issue - trade with china and the need for manufacturing to be based in America again

I disagree with him on stuff, but I respect his intelligence and the fact that he provides logical reasons for his positions.

Forum List

Back